Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,251 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:53 PM

God Will Use Buhari To Actualise Biafra- MASSOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Will Use Buhari To Actualise Biafra- MASSOB (560 Views)

FFK- If God Can Use A Donkey, Then He Can Use Buhari / Lagos, Abuja, Anywhere Igbo Reside And Invest Is Part Of Biafra -MASSOB / Biafra: MASSOB Shuts Down Camps In Igboland Till Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Will Use Buhari To Actualise Biafra- MASSOB by tunderay(m): 7:00pm On Feb 15, 2017
The Movement for the Actualisation of Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has declared that President Muhammadu Buhari will not die because God will use him to achieve the restoration of Biafra.

The Rivers State Coordinators of the group, Samuel Okah and Pastor Shedrack made the declaration during a prayer session by members in Calabar, the state capital.

MASSOB said the prayers were to ensure that Buhari stays alive long enough to see the success of Biafra agitation.

Okah, while speaking claimed that the President was not an enemy of Biafra but an instrument which will be used for the actualization of the struggle in the near future.

According to Okah, “Buhari is not an enemy and therefore we can’t pray for him to die but to live because God will use him as an instrument to bring the quest for a Biafran State to fruition in the near future.

“The sickness of the president is not unto death because he still has many things to accomplish, one of which is the setting free of the Biafran nation, bringing peace to all parts of Nigeria and an end to the economic recession.”

Similarly, the founder of the pro-Biafra group, Ralph Uwazuruike, had recently declared that the President will not die but live to see the actualisation of Biafra.

This is coming at a time the President who embarked on vacation few weeks ago was rumoured dead.

The rumour of the President’s death was further fueled after he extended his vacation indefinitely on the day he was expected back in the country.

1 Like

Re: God Will Use Buhari To Actualise Biafra- MASSOB by omenkaLives(m): 7:02pm On Feb 15, 2017
If i scream "AAAAAMMMMEEEENNN" now, the mods might ban me.

2 Likes

Re: God Will Use Buhari To Actualise Biafra- MASSOB by sarrki(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nigeria is not negotiable
Re: God Will Use Buhari To Actualise Biafra- MASSOB by OmidinaKayode: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
We yoruba muslims are the most sensible people in the world because we love to live with people we hate and still lament about them.

4 Likes

Re: God Will Use Buhari To Actualise Biafra- MASSOB by Udodasco1(m): 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
ABI OH. HE SHOULD WAKE FROM COMA ALREADY. where SARAKI AND CO them neva still see baba?
Re: God Will Use Buhari To Actualise Biafra- MASSOB by kingsman66(m): 7:37pm On Feb 15, 2017
my first comment since MOD ban me for 3 months, but still on still ........
Re: God Will Use Buhari To Actualise Biafra- MASSOB by tunderay(m): 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2017
kingsman66:
my first comment since MOD ban me for 3 months, but still on still ........
grin grin grin, now you dey fear to comment
Re: God Will Use Buhari To Actualise Biafra- MASSOB by zendy: 7:52pm On Feb 15, 2017
sarrki:
Nigeria is not negotiable

Thats what they said about Czechoslovakia, USSR and Yugoslavia.

1 Like

Re: God Will Use Buhari To Actualise Biafra- MASSOB by GMBuhari: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2017
Which of the gods?

God

Allah

Buddha

Trump

Or

Okike Bambiala chukwu?

If it's the latter I think he's sleeping on duty grin
Re: God Will Use Buhari To Actualise Biafra- MASSOB by adem30: 8:27pm On Feb 15, 2017
Sorry guys
Nnadi KANU is British citizen = Never work
Putin of Russia will destroy Zoo = Never Work
Sue Nigeria to ECOWAS court = Never work
Donald Trump is our savior = Trump called Buhari and invites him to America.

Now

it is BUHARI that will actualise Biafra...... I can't stop laughing
Re: God Will Use Buhari To Actualise Biafra- MASSOB by EdCure: 8:34pm On Feb 15, 2017
OmidinaKayode:
We yoruba muslims are the most sensible people in the world because we love to live with people we hate and still lament about them.
The Yoruba's are not your real enemies. The Hausa/Fulani's are.
Trust me, most Yorubas are fed up with this failed institutional arrangement called Nigeria. Especially one that includes subhuman Fulani's playing provocatively dominant, parasitic roles.
Yoruba's who still support one Nigeria belong to the fringes of a tiny minority. Most of them are aboki impostors.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Out / How Can I Join APC? They Don't Have My Size, Says Fayose / Nigeria;s Leader Returns To Face Reality Of Decline - FINANCIAL TIMES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.