Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,843 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:01 PM

I Need A Car To Drive For Uber - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Need A Car To Drive For Uber (373 Views)

Broda Shaggi: How Police Put Tramadol In My Car To Frame Me Up / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Akpororo Gifts Car To, Oluwole His Friend’s Father A (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Car To Drive For Uber by afredgeorge1477: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2017
Good day Nairalanders, I want to use this medium to ask that I need a car which I can be driving for uber.It can either be on instalmental payment or weekly deliver.I'm a driver with over 15 years experience and i promise to handle the car with care.Waiting to hear from you soon.Thanks
Re: I Need A Car To Drive For Uber by afredgeorge1477: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
Pls you can reach me on 08146684722 thanks

(1) (Reply)

John Legend Talks Raising His Daughter In Trump’s Era On The Cover Of Fault Mag / Iyanya Set To Drop New EP Clarifies Instagram Drama / Did Ali Baba Suck Belle Or Not? Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.