Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,282 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:47 AM

Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN (11219 Views)

Saadu Alanamu Remanded In Prison For N182m Fraud Allegation / AGF Malami Queries Emefiele On Alleged Forex Fraud In CBN / AGF Malami Queries Magu, Begins Probe Into DSS Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by AmaechiLinus(m): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
Article too lengthy, couldn't read that

Infact I need a lense
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by ifyalways(f): 8:23am On Feb 16, 2017
What's new?
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by obyrich(m): 8:24am On Feb 16, 2017
This is what we had expected the anti-corruption czar to have done a long time ago. Emefiele is the arrow head of the forex cabal. Attack him head-on if the rot and free fall of the naira will be checked.
I love Osibanjo's style of leadership.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by dman4mdmoon(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2017
hmmm
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Kobicove(m): 8:28am On Feb 16, 2017
mykeljosef:
if only people knew how much those animals make from forex sale

how bank runs out of dollars to sell

but one miserable looking aboki will always have dollars

cbn give those politicians at 315

they sell at 500

calculate the profit

this is pure stealing

The fraud is on a massive scale!

1 Like

Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by akigbemaru: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2017
Emefile
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Seun360(m): 8:30am On Feb 16, 2017
FastShipping:

Why hasn't Buhari fired him?

Honestly, We dont know.

1 Like

Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Reference(m): 8:33am On Feb 16, 2017
Thought corruption has ended. Just wasting their time like using insecticide in a swamp.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Jesusloveyou: 8:35am On Feb 16, 2017
FastShipping:

you cant forcefully remove him except with evidence of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Nobody: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2017
seunmsg:
The AGF is over reaching his boundaries by querying the CBN, he has no such powers. If there are petitions against the CBN governor, he should forward it to the EFCC for proper investigation and not issuing illegal queries.

Nigeria is currently in the intensive care unit according the Mbaka....He should be queried by the closest office that will push naija fowod
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Nukualofa: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2017
focus7:
Emefiele is not a Jew?

I guess the meaning of that his name should be "corruption and incompetence runs in the blood."

Buhari should replace him with a better hand.
small kids everywhere
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by focus7: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2017
Nukualofa:
small kids everywhere
Senseless corrupt adult.

1 Like

Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by AndroBlaze: 8:50am On Feb 16, 2017
This might be a way to get rid of the worst and most clueless CBN governor ever appointed. Finally!

I support anything that gets rid of all Goodluck Ebele hatchet men.

1 Like

Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Nkemtreasure: 8:59am On Feb 16, 2017
seunmsg:
The AGF is over reaching his boundaries by querying the CBN, he has no such powers. If there are petitions against the CBN governor, he should forward it to the EFCC for proper investigation and not issuing illegal queries.
So I thought. The CBN is under the ministry of finance but reports directly to Mr President. But under this government, anything is doable
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 16, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
look at this one, he said some even collect dollar for as low as 0.61.
This ipod cbn gov should better resign on his own.
He is a clog in the wheel of progress.
This is how ineffectual buffoon always appoint corrupt people to always help him to steal.
But Na bubu appoint am Na.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by smileyoo: 9:22am On Feb 16, 2017
nawaa for nija.i don't even know what to say anymore. we are fighting corruption, yet corruption is still flourishing.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Chylo(m): 9:47am On Feb 16, 2017
The president CANNOT constitutionally fire the governor of the central bank until his tenure lapses. Even GEJ could not sack Sanusi, but tried suspending him for the deputy governor to run the office until his tenure officially expired. And even that action was frowned upon by the international community. Yaradua wanted Soludo out, but had to wait till lapse of tenure to appoint Sanusi.
The reason for this is to create a separation and independence been fiscal policy set by government, and monetary policy set by the central bank.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by tinsel: 9:57am On Feb 16, 2017
FastShipping:

A very good question.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by tinsel: 9:59am On Feb 16, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you cant forcefully remove him except with evidence of corruption.
Story story.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2017
seunmsg:

Very true. I will be disappointed if emefiele replies that query. The cbn gov is senior to the ordinary tenure less agf.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Eledan: 10:05am On Feb 16, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
I keep saying they should boot Emiefele out, he is an epitome of corruption. He was handpicked and installed by GEJ after helping the alibaba and his 40 thieves stash funds. He has nothing to offer, no sound monetary policy, a single currency having over 5 exchange rates is an aberration. None of his trial-by-error policy has worked.

Boot him out now!

Absolutely none.!!
While in Zenith, the smallest decision goes through Jim Ovia. The Ika cabal in the banking industry imposed him on GEJ because he is quite amenable to their selfish plans.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 16, 2017
Nkemtreasure:

So I thought. The CBN is under the ministry of finance but reports directly to Mr President. But under this government, anything is doable

Very useless government. May heaven save us. I want this govt out as soon as possible.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 16, 2017
Eledan:

Absolutely none.!!
While in Zenith, the smallest decision goes through Jim Ovia. The Ika cabal in the banking industry imposed him on GEJ because he is quite amenable to their selfish plans.

Guy stop writing rubbish.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Eledan: 10:12am On Feb 16, 2017
Fineman87:

Guy stop writing rubbish.

Write your own rubbish and stop bleating

1 Like

Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by stonemasonn: 10:17am On Feb 16, 2017
I thought the abokis where benefiting from the forex brouhaha.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Jesusloveyou: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2017
Love Machine:
But Na bubu appoint am Na.
check your head well, is like your temperature is high.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by ccasilas(m): 10:36am On Feb 16, 2017
i think Corruption in Nigeria is like HIV, once HIV find Cure then it may likely to find temp cure for Naija corruption
Jabioro:
Ours people are corrupted, having been infected with the virus it would take the grace of God to heal the system
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Jesusloveyou: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2017
stonemasonn:
I thought the abokis where benefiting from the forex brouhaha.
u tot so, now you know buhari is never your problem. You were even wishing him dead, as if he is the one that increase dollar price.

1 Like

Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by stonemasonn: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
u tot so, now you know buhari is never your problem. You were even wishing him dead, as if he is the one that increase dollar price.
I don't wish Buhari dead and I don't get your post! I thought the BDCs which is dominated by northerners are enjoying the current forex regime.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by amunites19(m): 11:29am On Feb 16, 2017
This dollar exchange rate is really disturbing, I believe dollar exchange rate should not supposed to be high like this, now as price of oil is high and with the amount of dollars recovering from looters, we supposed to have enough dollars in banks for direct exchange, since our external deposit reserve is increasing federal government must pump some dollars in to banks.
This exchange is what is fuelling in increase of food stuffs' prices and other commodities which is the part of the cause of hardship to people, and the much different between official rate and black market is what increasing in money laundering from other countries in to Nigeria because ones people cross with their money the money will multiply almost by 2 using black market.
Pumping enough dollars in to market to bring exchange rate down is just like poverty alleviation like N-Power and so on.
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Papertrail11(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2017
seunmsg:

with all due respect I disagree strongly with eat u said do u realise that part of this currency rackatering is what caused the real reselcession. industry players hav often complained that a CBN gov should never be a banker cos all they see is profit making and they will abandon the need to defend d currency using strong and sound moneytry policies it may also shock u that other African countries hav a stable excgange rate of a ratio of 1 dollar to the local currency exchange rate

the guy is a big problem
Re: Malami Queries Emefiele On Forex Fraud Allegation In CBN by Jesusloveyou: 11:43am On Feb 16, 2017
stonemasonn:
I don't wish Buhari dead and I don't get your post! I thought the BDCs which is dominated by northerners are enjoying the current forex regime.
emefiele allocate the highest share to zenith bank, those banks-zenith,first bank and UBA hoard the dollars and sell it to bdc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Govt To List Ibom Air On The Nigerian Capital Market / 2023 Presidency: Again, Northern Elders Say No To Zoning / Democracy In Nigeria - Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.