Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,691 members, 7,879,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? (1350 Views)

Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / My Body Moves Very Fast And It's Embarrassed Me On Many Occasions. I Need Help?? / 8 Questions About Sex We’re Too Embarrassed To Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by whywhyogun: 6:12am On Feb 16, 2017
my restroom is rather small, which shares the same funtion as the bathroom, so sometimes, especially when rush hour, i and my husband, will use the room at the same time , one is brushing teeth , the other is defecating or urinating.

of course, when we were newly-wed, we were timid to do so, and we acquiescecd to share it alternately. but after several years of marriage , now we take no notice of the other being in the same room.

but somehow, i do feel that, it is weird to poo in front of my husband, although i dont feel gross if he poo in front of me. you know,my restroom using the squat toilet, not the sit-down type, so you may see the poo dropping down, and the smell is pungent.

pls share your opinion and experience if you feel interested in this awkward intimacy issue.
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by HungerBAD: 6:13am On Feb 16, 2017
Since it is December that myself and Ishilove is getting married.

I will not risk my life to be in the rest room when she takes a dump,as something tells me i might not make it out alive from the restroom and i love this life.

I guess since marriage is for better or worse, in sickness and in health or in toilet and to inhale your partners dump. Then i think it is okay.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by naija1stpikin: 6:13am On Feb 16, 2017
whywhyogun:
my restroom is rather small, which shares the same funtion as the bathroom, so sometimes, especially when rush hour, i and my husband, will use the room at the same time , one is brushing teeth , the other is defecating or urinating.

of course, when we were newly-wed, we were timid to do so, and we acquiescecd to share it alternately. but after several years of marriage , now we take no notice of the other being in the same room.

but somehow, i do feel that, it is weird to poo in front of my husband, although i dont feel gross if he poo in front of me. you know,my restroom using the squat toilet, not the sit-down type, so you may see the poo dropping down, and the smell is pungent.

pls share your opinion and experience if you feel interested in this awkward intimacy issue.
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by ipobarecriminals: 6:15am On Feb 16, 2017
sad feel free to savor/inhale una poo. Good for u
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by whywhyogun: 6:16am On Feb 16, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad feel free to savor/inhale una poo. Good for u

do you wish to brush your teeth when your spouse is pooing or urinating?
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by Nobody: 6:17am On Feb 16, 2017
It depends on how much you love your spouse.
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

I can do that.
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by whywhyogun: 6:20am On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:

i dont see the correlation here. being aversive to human manure is an instinct reflex.

1 Like

Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by whywhyogun: 6:21am On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
I can do that.

you can do that

you can tolerate that

you feel noble by your sacrifice of doing that

but do you wish to do that? to see the poo dropping down, to hear the splash sound, to smell the stench.
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by ipobarecriminals: 6:24am On Feb 16, 2017
angry angry lipsrsealed angry sad
whywhyogun:

lipsrsealed NO.I can't inhale reheated/stale beans /yam fart.
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

i dont see the correlation here. being aversive to human manure is an instinct reflex.
As if you don't know what love can possibly do.
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by Epositive(m): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:

love or no love, some people are talented in inhaling/enduring pungent smell

#positivevibes
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by whywhyogun: 6:35am On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
As if you don't know what love can possibly do.

i mean, if it is a life-or-death problem to see my husband pooing, i will watch without a blink. but it is strange to be watching him pooing everyday, without necessity.
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

i mean, if it is a life-or-death problem to see my husband pooing, i will watch without a blink. but it is strange to be watching him pooing everyday, without necessity.
Is it everyday you will watch him poo?
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 16, 2017
Epositive:

love or no love, some people are talented in inhaling/enduring pungent smell.

#positivevibes
Ewwwwww,yuck.
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by whywhyogun: 6:41am On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Is it everyday you will watch him poo?

i have only one small cubicle restroom in my house, so , it is highly probable that we will squeeze to it every day , say, every morning before hurrying to work.

and if i do not demur, my husband will take it for grant that , every morning, he will share it with me without problem.

so , yes, everyday.
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

i have only one small cubicle restroom in my house, so , it is highly probable that we will squeeze to it every day , say, every morning before hurrying to work.

and if i do not demur, my husband will take it for grant that , every morning, he will share it with me without problem.

so , yes, everyday.
Well next time, you tell him "ladies first". My guy is the type that will fart in your presence without saying sorry, how do you see that one?
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by whywhyogun: 6:52am On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Well next time, you tell him "ladies first". My guy is the type that will fart in your presence without saying sorry, how do you see that one?

fart is different from poo, usually you may not control a fart, and fart is considered to be a venial foible compared to poo, men will usually let a fart go without an apology, since if farting needs a sorry, you will get hundreds of sorry everyday, and sometimes, people will not let you realize they have farted by saying sorry to remind you , especially when they think that fart is a light one
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by dingbang(m): 6:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Well as long as the shitt ain't oozing
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by klassykute(m): 6:59am On Feb 16, 2017
it is embarrassing for her poo to smell like she ate DEAD CHICKEN
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

fart is different from poo, usually you may not control a fart, and fart is considered to be a venial foible compared to poo, men will usually let a fart go without an apology, since if farting needs a sorry, you will get hundreds of sorry everyday, and sometimes, people will not let you realize they have farted by saying sorry to remind you , especially when they think that fart is a light one
Its better for my spouse to poo when am in the restroom with him and I won't see any trace of the poo later on when I want to use the toilet than for him to not poo in my front and I end up seeing traces of poo that wasn't flushed well when I decide to use the toilet. It couldn't get any more irritating and disgusting, I will shout at him literally angry.
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by whywhyogun: 7:01am On Feb 16, 2017
dingbang:
Well as long as the shift ain't oozing

what do you mean? the shift?
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by whywhyogun: 7:03am On Feb 16, 2017
klassykute:

so which food she eats that will cause her poo with a smell of dead chicken?
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by whywhyogun: 7:07am On Feb 16, 2017
ToriBlue:
Its better for my spouse to poo when am in the restroom with him and I won't see any trace of the poo later on when I want to use the toilet than for him to not poo in my front and I end up seeing traces of poo that wasn't flushed well when I decide to use the toilet. It couldn't get any more irritating and disgusting, I will shout at him literally angry.

agree !
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by dingbang(m): 7:14am On Feb 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

what do you mean? the shift?
my apologies I meant shittt.. It was autocorrect feature dat changed it to shift.. Thanks
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by klassykute(m): 7:20am On Feb 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

so which food she eats that will cause her poo with a smell of dead chicken?
rice, yam, plantain
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by whywhyogun: 7:23am On Feb 16, 2017
klassykute:
rice, yam, plantain

i dont thinks so , the food listed by you are starchy food, with low protein,

eating food of high protein composition will lead to a smelly poo
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by whywhyogun: 7:26am On Feb 16, 2017
klassykute:

anyway, do you think smelly poo is also a good aphrodite?

quite a few husbands will be turned on, to decide to give their wives a sound insert as a punishment after they inhale the smelly poo.
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by klassykute(m): 8:46am On Feb 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

i dont thinks so , the food listed by you are starchy food, with low protein,

eating food of high protein composition will lead to a smelly poo
na talk u dey find my guy.. if she like mk she eat anytin sofa mk e no smell dead chicken
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by stacyadams: 9:38am On Feb 16, 2017
grin grin i use to smoke in d toilet while my ex poo and we be gisting grin grin we smoke together too..missed her sha grin
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by nigeriasmack: 8:42pm On Mar 13, 2017
of course it is disgusting to see my spouse pooing. love is love, poo is poo. no matter how much i love him , i can not change my human nature to feel gross for poo
Re: Is It Embarrassed To See Your Spouse Poo? by whywhyogun: 4:48pm On Apr 04, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin i use to smoke in d toilet while my ex poo and we be gisting grin grin we smoke together too..missed her sha grin

you are disgusting.

(1) (Reply)

Bored / Samsu Oil / Yall Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.