Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,885 members, 7,889,931 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:40 AM

See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf (6916 Views)

Lady Puts Hair Remover In A Friend's Hair Relaxer After She Slept With Her Bf / See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood / See What A Girl Posted Without Knowing Her Thing Was Showing (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Iphone5: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2017
Xbursta:
lσrd í hαvє ѕєєn єnσugh αlrєαdч juѕt tαkє mє hσmє

RIP Bro!
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 16, 2017
These kids have guts. My Dad would have spanked the hell outta me if he saw this. Who am I kidding he's probably still going to spank me now. lol. I can't even imagine putting kissing pics of myself and my girl on facebook as a young teen.
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by ITbomb(m): 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:
Well we all did this in high school. So why point fingers?
We didn't take pictures and post it around.
To keep it to ourselves was a bit of decency
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by kullozone(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Papikush:
Well we all did this in high school. So why point fingers?

I tire oh!
Only that I didn't post mine. I was fvcking hard when I was their age.
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by pelzzo(m): 6:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
Are you tired of going to the store to get Luxury items, or just too lazy to get off your bed but you need to baffup? Well, worry no more because @baffuponline has got you covered. Visit www.baffuponline.com.ng Nigeria's leading online fashion store today, with just a few clicks; you can have everything you require at your doorstep. We deliver Nationwide & also across the world, so start clicking from the comfort of your homes, offices,schools etc.
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by oluwaemmanuel: 8:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
GiftedJosh:
Very soon pregnancy will follow, these are the so called future leaders of Nigeria... cry cry
please stop calling the children or youth future leaders.. cos it is obvious d old ones aren't ready to leave, d future leaders dey av being calling them all dis years, abeg no be people wey rule my grandpa still dey rule us, Obasanjo, buhari. etc
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
Only if she can channel her energy she uses in doing into something better and productive, a lot could be achieved.

I weep for the future of Nigeria.
Re: See What This Junior Sec School Girl Posted To Celebrate Her Bf by rex444(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
I wish there were phones with cameras during our days....only God knows sha!!! Shii we do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Pls Why Is It That Chubby Girls Bleep Very Well And Last Longer / My Experience With A Lady Yesterday / Please Rate These Sexy Photos I Drew With My Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.