Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,329 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) (87106 Views)

Peter Okoye Is Comparing Himself To Usher With These 10 Pictures / Jude Okoye: 'Peter Okoye Is A Prodigal Son, We Wont Lose Sleep Over Mr P” / "Oge Okoye Is Wearing Butt Pad" - Fans Tell Actress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by chiboy11(m): 6:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
unipol:

U are a dark man in a dark nation. What connect heaven and Christianity. Even pope said non Christians who are kind will go to heaven

Do u expect me to come here to argue with u,some one said he does not belive in Jesus and Heaven and you support him quoting Pope too, i pity for you,you beta repent n dis all i will b saying to you, Jesus remains the key in Life cheers
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by rosalieene(f): 7:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
obicentlis:

What is this one saying?

Son, where are you from?

Arondizuogu is one of the oldest town in Igbo land filled with a lot of multi billionaires. One thing about Igbo's, they don't play with their houses in the village, so , Izuogu has ancient and current edifice. Go to Aniche village in Izuogu, you will see those kinda house in you see in Europe. 18th century edifice.
BTW, Osadebe sang that song ibirikambiri.
I was there in 2011 so am talking from experience. very rare to find good buildings unless if its changed now
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pericoma the Great... May your Soul Rest in Peace Man... A true legend of the Igbo Traditional Music and culture.. We will surely miss you...
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Rank50: 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2017
Peri bia ona aga ka gentle? Di anyi peri como na akpa aju ike!
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Gkemz: 8:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hope he accepted christ before leaving this world otherwise hell awaits him.
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
I was discussing about picking some of your music today...only to come online and see news of your death... RIP Mmonwu Izuogu n'iheme ...O maka asiri ha? Ghara asiri ha asiri ha esigo m...I will surely miss your performances at Ikeji and other occasions...

1 Like

Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
rosalieene:

I was there in 2011 so am talking from experience. very rare to find good buildings unless if its changed now

Nne, there are good edifice there just like there are ancient buildings too... I was there same year too for Ikeji festival... I am his fan who was asking for his music this afternoon...only to login here now to see his obituary... RIP to his soul...I love his knack for Igbo culture ...He said his music came from mmiri ...

1 Like

Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Zedoo(m): 9:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
stsinner:
Pericoma na-anyi ajö alö. R.i.p man

You touch my soul!!!

Apama boy right!! Kaiiiiii the days!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by obicentlis: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
rosalieene:

Dear, which part of Izuogu did you visit, though I'm not from there but in Igbo Land, Izuogu is one of the richest community.

1 Like

Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by unipol(m): 9:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
nkemdi89:

Egbon question Gii o wa complicated o, which one should I answer fa? Odikwa too much bikonu.
za nke crime and I will take care of the rest. Asusu gi india. Ibu onye obodo anyi?
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 9:13pm On Feb 16, 2017
unipol:

Must you bring tribalism to everything? I am afraid his village won't know peace now, the dead legend is a promoter of peace and harmony. He is not in conflict with ur Allah, Jesus or Jehovah. He is gifted by God to do God's work in traditional way. The only people he is in conflict with is wicked people and evil doers. He warned in his music, that God heals more that native doctors, hence everyone should keep his hands clean.
Hahahaha, you made me remember what Osuofia said in one of his movies, he said Herbalist are Men of God in a Native way.. Buhahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by unipol(m): 9:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
chiboy11:

Do u expect me to come here to argue with u,some one said he does not belive in Jesus and Heaven and you support him quoting Pope too, i pity for you,you beta repent n dis all i will b saying to you, Jesus remains the key in Life cheers
Which chapter of ur ancestor's bible or philosophy books talked about Jesus and heaven? The heaven I meant before is internal life. Keep on Following the white people till u follow them to their grave, zone b.

1 Like

Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by DocAdray(f): 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2017
DonCortino:

Tell me naaa since ur are an old generation ancestor of 1899/1915!

Okay. This reply is actually funny and made me laugh out loud. grin
DonCortino:

Tell me naaa since ur are an old generation ancestor of 1899/1915!

Okay. This reply is actually funny and made me laugh out loud.

1 Like

Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Senipapa(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
chiboy11:

if Jesus remains the key in life how come Muslims , Buddhist, Hindu etc who don't believe in Jesus still make it. No hate, just a curious person seeking for answers

1 Like

Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by pesoXL(m): 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2017
Eledan:

You must be high on cocaine like your username suggests.
Go and bury your juju man. At least some Ibos would be able to visit their villages now that this juju man is dead. grin

I'd bet everything I have, the guy can't afford a pinch of yayo to start with. fake ahh. cheesy
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by pesoXL(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2017
nwabobo:

Atachalum ose gbuo nwannem n'obi, nwannem taa nke ya bu kpoo m anya.

Atachalum ose gbuo nwannem n'obi, nwannem taa nke ya bu kpoo m anya.
Mwe welu akpa ogwu ka m ga gbuo nwannem, obi nwanne mere mu o!
Izu ka mma na nne ji ka I mara.

Izu ka mma na nne ji eh!!!!!!
Dammmn good all days... !
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by pesoXL(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
queencalipso:

Ka ma oji na kpata aku okpata uju ba afoya, oji ne ejiya aku ojide ihe Oma.

*Chefuo na dike akpataghi aku okpata uduburu afo ya // Ma odi na ejighi aku ojide ire oma wink

ikeji '86 was my favorite : Omenana na-ese okwu...
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
Person way lift pericoma don lift trouble. Dat him music tracks just dey ring 4 ma head naw
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Revolva(m): 10:36pm On Feb 16, 2017
pericomo.....is he italian mafia...i know one mafia with such name
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by delawal: 11:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
Pericoma Obere nwa si azu owelle ba nne ya na afo
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by delawal: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Nwoke a sokwa na mmanwu Izuogu
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 11:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
unipol:
za nke crime and I will take care of the rest. Asusu gi india. Ibu onye obodo anyi?
I am always on that section cos I am a concern citizen of Nigeria.
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mbediogu:

Nice to learn. I did not know that Imo state my maternal home has Ofeimo Lga.

don't know all the LG,s but my village arondizuogu occupies three LG.
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
yak:

he actually meant Onuimo , Okigwe, n Ideato South
ideato North. thanks for the correction tho.
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 11:50pm On Feb 16, 2017
spaceshipz:

don't know all the LG,s but my village arondizuogu occupies three LG.

Most likely Ideato North, Idea to South and Onuimo.
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Nickymezor(f): 12:07am On Feb 17, 2017
Do RIP pericoma. Well I dont him well tho I heard a song about him way back den...Mehn the igbo in the song was strong sha
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by iceprincess2016(f): 12:08am On Feb 17, 2017
Jimiyke:
An Icon and Legend of our time has gone Home, Rest In Peace to the Big Masquerade of Igboland...The Igbo Nation has Lost a Legend, Ichie Mezuo Pericomo Okoye, Arusi Makaja 1 of Igboland popularly known as Pericoma. What a Great Loss!!!

He featured in the film "Lion Of Africa" with Pete Edochie

Sorry for your loss, great son of Okoye. Please if I may ask sir, what was the name of the person that gave your dad tough time during his past Ito-Ebube festivals? In the film "Lion Of Africa" his name was "Otika Agaba" but please can you remember his real name?
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by Realzikkist(m): 1:05am On Feb 17, 2017
hmmm,neva knw dis legend will smeday die....rip the great iroko of igboland
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by unipol(m): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2017
nkemdi89:
I am always on that section cos I am a concern citizen of Nigeria.

Thanks for being a good citizen of Nigeria. Permit me to lastly, ajuju ikpaazu but not in this forum?
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by nkemdi89(f): 10:26am On Feb 17, 2017
unipol:

Thanks for being a good citizen of Nigeria. Permit me to lastly, ajuju ikpaazu but not in this forum?
Ride on sir.
Re: Pericoma Okoye Is Dead (Photo) by unipol(m): 10:38am On Feb 17, 2017
nkemdi89:

Ride on sir.
Nwanyi oma, oburu na oge ekwe omume, acholom akala igwe gi, kam zie gi ozi do mkpa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Timaya Celebrates Tamar, His Second Baby Mama On Her Birthday (Photos) / May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Burna Boy Sends Message To Davido "FEM" After FIGHT In Ghana(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.