Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,984 members, 7,922,399 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 06:33 AM

New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife (42078 Views)

Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos) / Throwback Photo Of Ahmed Indimi's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by EazyMoh(m): 11:55am On Feb 16, 2017
see dem forming Indians.
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by sisisioge: 11:58am On Feb 16, 2017
Oh my! They are just sooooo beautiful together!
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by mybestlove(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2017
Children of criminals
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by deolu2000(m): 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
When u are rich, hv noticed beauty comes wt it naturally. BTW hw did PMB raised such a beautiful girl without collecting pension and hv just #2m wt union bank, jst thinking aloud though.
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by Rreallywan(m): 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
Indimi and zahra ....
These acts is completely bad according to the teaching of your Religion.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by zudozz: 12:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
their man go sit down their woman go stand...this moslems too much jare.
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by wakes: 12:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Billionaire
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by kamilous(m): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
To those females out there thinking they must dress nakedly to show there beauty, can u see your life outside!
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by gbishman: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
This woman is In trouble, for a man who claims to be a gentleman and sits while his wife stands is nothing but a bush, arrogant and selfish person. Lady the earlier u bail the better for u. Trust me he isn't going to change
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by jollymizzle(m): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
NemzySeries:
dis northerns dunt even kw aw to enjoy or chill, only to weedup abd do drugs like as if dey all studied pharmaceutical engineering ..... even to pose in a gud manner for pix dem no sabi...... fat aw dey left for mecca of all places for honeymoon after deir wedding no even dubai fa
Hehehehe true. Na northerners dey do hard drugs pass. Weed na small tin up there

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by GOLDENWOLF(m): 1:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
Ok.
Check my sigg. grin
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 16, 2017
And they will say a poor girl should not marry a rich man when the rich girl is marrying the rich man! Hmmmm! Who wan suffer na??
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by diva90: 3:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
We are waiting for billionaire baby to arrive
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by alandiara: 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
can zahra be a virgin before marriage
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by euchariadavid(f): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lovely couple
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by seunfape(m): 7:35am On Feb 17, 2017
The way how this poor Hausa girl take they marry fast eeee
Re: New Photos Of Ahmed Indimi & Zahra, His Wife by MarieSucre(f): 8:02am On Feb 17, 2017
izospindle:
is it just me or are women always every happy When money is involved? undecided

As opposed to men who don't like money se?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheikh Gumi: I Will Lock Aso Rock If My Child Is Kidnapped / Imo Women Defy Downpour, Rally For Tinubu, say Tinubu is their Choice / Presidential Results From Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.