Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,789 members, 7,969,333 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 05:11 AM

3 Things You Need To Know When Hiring A Web Design Firm In Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Things You Need To Know When Hiring A Web Design Firm In Nigeria (412 Views)

Dominic Barcity Acquires Two Cars, To Open Multi Million Naira Newspaper Firm / Factors You Must Consider Before Hiring A Web Designer / Urgent Help! How Do I Know When My Google Adsense Pin Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Need To Know When Hiring A Web Design Firm In Nigeria by Touchmedia: 10:04am On Feb 16, 2017
[b]
We have heard a lot of stories of people who hired a [www.touchcoreltd.com]web design firm[www.touchcoreltd.com] here in Nigeria to design and develop their brand or corporate website, they either got a low-quality website, or the web develop ran off with their money? Or what about the so-called entrepreneurs who “hired” their nephew/friend to design a website for free just because they called themselves a web developer and the result from this action were disastrous.

Some small business owner didn’t feel comfortable for a web development job should be free, most of the time you don’t perceive value from free offers like web development.

As a web development consultant, I’ve heard these stories so many times when it comes to web development and client offering a job to web design firm.

And I go back and forth between feeling heartbroken and am not happy with the situation of things in the web development world. So I have decided to share with you. What you need to know when hiring a web design firm in Nigeria.

When hiring a web development company in Nigeria, your job as a savvy client/customer is to make sure the web firm you want to give your website job to has the right components as well as the answer to several questions you should ask before you give your them your money.

- See more at: http://www.touchcoreltd.com/3-things-need-know-hiring-web-design-firm-nigeria/#sthash.JklfBZN3.dpuf[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Blogging / Dear Bloggers Wildlife Africa Needs You / Using Remita RRR Number To Aithentocate My User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.