Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,359 members, 7,926,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Is Your Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Your Car? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Is Your Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Your Car? (835 Views)

Lady Stops Her Car To Chase Stubborn Windscreen Cleaner Away In Lagos / 7 Practical Reasons Why You Need A Car Vacuum Cleaner / Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Your Car? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2017
I think this vacuum cleaner is not doing any job cleaning car, or i don't know how to use it, guys share ur experience
Re: Is Your Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Your Car? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 16, 2017
Are you sure you have been using it right? Try to add a picture of the device.
Re: Is Your Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Your Car? by defolman(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
The device works like magic sucks out all the dirt in my car I think you shud learn how to go about using it as its a life saver
Re: Is Your Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Your Car? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mine works like a charm.
Re: Is Your Car Vacuum Cleaner Cleaning Your Car? by streem26: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2017
My recommendation is to get a very powerful vac for the house like on cozzyand use that for the car. I've got an VonHaus. The powerful suction combined with a crevice tool will pull a lot of sand out of the carpet.
My cars have mats so the 'carpet' in the car pretty much just gets sand and bits of grass which somehow don't get caught in the mats. The real crud ends up on the mats and I give them the odd clean with my Hoover Gladiator carpet cleaner after a going over with the vac.

(1) (Reply)

Classical Needles In The Haystack! / Benz CLS 63 AMG / Mayweather Vs Mcgregor - LIVE Stream Fight How To Watch Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.