Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,339 members, 7,978,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:40 PM

Help: Adsense Sign Up Problem - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help: Adsense Sign Up Problem (483 Views)

Please Help, Adsense Is Cheating Me / Bloggers Help: Adsense Payment Not Yet Sent After 21st Still Pending / Help Adsense Account Has Been Disaproved For The Second Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Adsense Sign Up Problem by dannypolymath(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
I have been trying to sign up for the Adsense account (epolymath..com) and I get stuck on page 2. I use Chrome browser. Could anybody help? Would be very grateful...Thanks ... The screenshot below

Re: Help: Adsense Sign Up Problem by Johnnyessence(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
dannypolymath:
I have been trying to sign up for the Adsense account (epolymath..com) and I get stuck on page 2. I use Chrome browser. Could anybody help? Would be very grateful...Thanks ... The screenshot below
yes go ahead and sign up on stage two. After stage two you will be directed to fill in your name and your address details.
Re: Help: Adsense Sign Up Problem by dannypolymath(m): 7:57pm On Feb 16, 2017
Johnnyessence:
yes go ahead and sign up on stage two. After stage two you will be directed to fill in your name and your address details.

okay thanks..but it doesnt proceed to the next page...it just get stucked @ the screenshot above...any help on dt?
Re: Help: Adsense Sign Up Problem by profpromise: 6:56am On Feb 17, 2017
Don't stress yourself... Get your fully approved and Verified Google Adsense Account for Naija, US and UK, kindly whatsapp me if interested
Re: Help: Adsense Sign Up Problem by Johnnyessence(m): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2017
dannypolymath:

okay thanks..but it doesnt proceed to the next page...it just get stucked @ the screenshot above...any help on dt?
may be because d browser you are using is not good or the network. and if it persist that way you will have to go and register your url address. i mean you will have to get custom domain for it.

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Premium Course: A-Z Blogging Guide / Facebook Page For Sale / Latest On How To Get Free Unlimited Real Traffic Using Traffic Hits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.