Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,779 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:41 AM

Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) (50577 Views)

How I Recieved An Instant Loan Of Over N1m Without Going To The Bank / Help!!! I Mistakenly Sent N1m To A Uber Driver / A Lady Mistakenly Sends 100k Without Confirmation On Mmm And Gets Blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by obataokenwa(m): 4:06pm On Feb 16, 2017
dingbang:
What would dat one be classified as now?

Cuz d couple just dey on their own , out of person carelessness, d person transfer money enter their account... Wetin d judge go call am?
If you say the mouth of a dog is good, if it's given to you make sure you eat it.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by kaydeee: 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Hahahaha u re a clown grin

GossipHeart:

Mistakenly ??

I will mistakenly withdraw the whole money and mistakenly close my account

I remember what happened to me in 1945, a man mistakenly sent me 4 million naira, he was disturbing me to bring back the money, i just went to the police station and filed a harassment case against him, he's still in prison
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by oluwatymylehyn(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
In this recession? I doubt if the money would be returned back.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by jeffoski(m): 4:07pm On Feb 16, 2017
Chai you Bleep up o. You shuldnt have waited that long now. Immediately you called them, you would have gone to their house now. And volunteer to take them to the bank yourself to withdraw it. That kind thing you have to act fast and not slack. This is recession and people are not smiling. That kind mistake money na temptation now. I really hope you get your money back o.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by oluwayimika123: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2017
is it me or is dre any1 else who couldn't read d screen munches
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 4:09pm On Feb 16, 2017
Too bad
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by mangood74: 4:10pm On Feb 16, 2017
people without conscense awusa ppl for that matter. tomorrow somebody will tell me that awusa are the most honest ppl in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
dingbang:

Cuz d couple just dey on their own , out of person carelessness, d person transfer money enter their account... Wetin d judge go call am?
simply return what doesn't belong to u

1 Like

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 4:11pm On Feb 16, 2017
Does this mean I am the only honest Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Ngokafor(f): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2017
...See thats the problem,as Nigerians,we keep crying about how our leaders are corrupt...But the truth of the matter is that our leaders are simple a reflection of the average mind-set of Nigerians..

..That is why every single administrations are basically the same in terms of corruption..It is high time Nigerians do some soul searching and imbibe principle and integrity as a watchword in our daily lives..

..I wont be surprised if these criminally minded couple are among those crying about how our leaders are corrupt..but failed in their own way to be up-right in their day to day activities..That is the average Nigerian for you.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by MARYchiells(f): 4:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
This must be big temptation for the couple since recession is biting hard but a good person will always be a good person. I pray they make the right decision.

It takes God's grace to overcome some times.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Feb 16, 2017
Mehn i pray make person do dat kin mistake for my ac oh
Ahhh enjoyment galore .. God go still forgive me sha
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2017
Haba you did not mistakenly send them 20k , 50k or 100k or even 500k one m!.... Jesus... My helper oh.. My helper.. My helper oh.. My helper.. There is something that makes me come in to your presence my helper.. Remixed by the couple

1 Like

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by giles14(m): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2017
yoluba pple .
I tire for them
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
Find them and light them up...both of them. You can't trust some of these Nigerians-poor and rich, they complain more than anything but do worse if given the opportunity.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2017
If it is not your money, do not take it. However tempting. You might use this one million to throw away 100 million that God is perfecting for you.

Temptations always have reasons. Not just simply the devil's machination only. It tests your faith & resolve.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by dominique(f): 4:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
See people applauding fraud and insulting an innocent person for a mistake anybody could have made. If an average Nigerian doesn't see anything wrong in taking money that doesn't belong to you because it was mistakenly sent to you, then they deserve to be in this pathetic situation they currently are. Next thing they will start shouting that the leaders are the problem with this country. Let's face it, the majority of the people are the problem.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by seguno2: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
DozieInc:
People eyes dey red these days.

Should that justify immorality, corruption and stealing?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by sisisioge: 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2017
You should have asked your bank to send a mail to the recipient's bank immediately for a reversal! It is well o.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by HomeOfMe(f): 4:30pm On Feb 16, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
A couple have been called out by a client who accused them of refusing to return money that was mistakenly paid into their account.
Couple abscond with the N1m rent money mistakenly transferred to them by a struggling client

Mrs Fatima Tijjani Ahmad aka MsFancy, was accused of disappearing with money that was paid into her account in error

According to a post shared on Instagram by @chaff2chic_ltd, she had patronised a couple who deal in body and beauty products, and had set them more than the money she was supposed to make payments with, in error.

She was supposed to send N16,000, and had ended up sending N1,000,000 which she was supposed to pay her shop rent with.

Sharing her story, she wrote:

See screenshots of her conversation and transaction below:

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/02/photos-lady-mistakenly-pays-n1m-into.html

Something similar happened my sister just between last Thursday and yesterday. My younger sister mistakenly paid 50k into someone else's account,when she realised it,she called her account officer and the contacted the person. The pleaded with him to return the money that it was an error;he came up with all kinds of excuse,how he's a student of delta state university and from a poor home and all that. We dragged this thing between last Thursday till yesterday when we agreed him to take 10k out of it money and he returned 40k to us just yesterday;how lucky we are. Some people would never return a dime to you.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by AreaFada2: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2017
dominique:
See people applauding fraud and insulting an innocent person for a mistake anybody could have made. If an average Nigerian doesn't see anything wrong in taking money that doesn't belong to you because it was mistakenly sent to you, then they deserve to be in this pathetic situation they currently are. Next thing they will start shouting that the leaders are the problem with this country. Let's face it, the majority if the people are the problem.
Before nko?

Given half a chance, 95% of Nigerians will beat Ibori, Yakubu, Tinubu & others in corruption game.

We have a massive problem that even 20 Buharis combined cannot fix.

When they accuse GEJ of corruption I was just laughing. As if he made IBB, Abacha to loot tens of billions when money still had far more value.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Riddler32: 4:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
It is a simple case, write an instruction at your bank requesting for a recall of funds stating the amount, account details of receiver and sender. Request a lien on the receiver account. Go to the nearest high court, obtain an affidavit on the claim, and head to a police state where a jurisdiction covers your home address or where your bank account was opened for a police report. Take both the affidavit and police report to your bank were the instruction was written and drop a copy at the receiver bank (if it is a different bank). Never, drop the original of the affidavit.

Receiver bank will place a restriction on the and place a minus debt on the account. If it is too bad, allow the bank and police to do their job.

Truly, the Nigeria Police is effective and your friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by misteryman: 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
THIS IS THE WORK OF EFCC..AKA..AntiCorruption
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by emsco(m): 4:43pm On Feb 16, 2017
That why i dont do online or mobile transaction
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by fxskye: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
dingbang:

Stop being naughty. Anybody could make such mistake........All it takes is to transfer back the money if not instantly, latest before COB of the following day. Because honesty is the best policy for any man.

With the story so far, the couple have Corruption DNA in them.

My advice to the lady is to approach the right authority.

Nigerians......99% Corrupt and 1% is less truthful

3 Likes

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 16, 2017
dominique:
See people applauding fraud and insulting an innocent person for a mistake anybody could have made. If an average Nigerian doesn't see anything wrong in taking money that doesn't belong to you because it was mistakenly sent to you, then they deserve to be in this pathetic situation they currently are. Next thing they will start shouting that the leaders are the problem with this country. Let's face it, the majority of the people are the problem.

Thank you very much for your quote.

90% of the posters here are applauding fraud and it's sad.

Crime seems to be integrated into a blackman's DNA. Whites & a lot of Asians don't think that way.

For example - during the 2004 hurricane in New Orleans, some folks saw it as an opportunity to loot and rape. A nuclear reactor exploded in Japan and believe me, some people were doing "LOST BUT FOUND" for valuables and cash they saw around on the news.

Those praising the scammers should be careful because of karma. If you salute stealing, God might also reward you with it, since you think it's good.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
eyah so touching but the bank can retrieve the money.
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
hahahahaha...bros take am easy naw, 1945 you said was the end of WWII,AND COLD WAR BEGAN...hOW U TAKE REMEMBER POLICE STATION grin grin grin grin
GossipHeart:

Mistakenly ??

I will mistakenly withdraw the whole money and mistakenly close my account

I remember what happened to me in 1945, a man mistakenly sent me 4 million naira, he was disturbing me to bring back the money, i just went to the police station and filed a harassment case against him, he's still in prison
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by flyforall: 4:52pm On Feb 16, 2017
ONE CHANCE
Re: Lady Mistakenly Pays N1m Into Couple's Account In Calabar (Photos) by fxskye: 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
Riddler32:
It is a simple case, write an instruction at your bank requesting for a recall of funds stating the amount, account details of receiver and sender. Request a lien on the receiver account. Go to the nearest high court, obtain an affidavit on the claim, and head to a police state where a jurisdiction covers your home address or where your bank account was opened for a police report. Take both the affidavit and police report to your bank were the instruction was written and drop a copy at the receiver bank (if it is a different bank). Never, drop the original of the affidavit.

Receiver bank will place a restriction on the and place a minus debt on the account. If it is too bad, allow the bank and police to do their job.

Truly, the Nigeria Police is effective and your friend.

Awesome advice and way out. I learnt some stuff from you. God bless you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Can One Do Legally To Be Financially Independent In 2021? / Bankers For Baba Ijebu..{premier Lotto EAST}. / MTN Nigeria Appoints Karl Toriola As CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.