Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,360 members, 7,881,320 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:34 PM

Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] (3870 Views)

Nigerian Instagram Model Uju Icy Goes Completely Unclad In New Photos / The Boob Movement Founder Goes Completely Unclad On Instagram / South African Plus Size Women Pose Completely Unclad In Trending Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2017
A new hijacking method where bandits use n*ked women to trap motorist into hijacking their cars on SA roads, has now been revealed.

A new car hijacking method used by car thieves has been unveiled in South Africa.
The new methods involves the use of n*ked women. Bandits are said to use the n*ked women to trap motorist into hijacking their cars on South African roads.
This revelation was made by Arrive Alive, a road safety advocacy and awareness group, on its Twitter Page.

The organisation posted two photos on Twitter warning motorists, to keep an eye off the n*ked women while driving.
‘New hijacking method on N17 ..Naked women trying to stop truck… colleagues on side of road running to truck door @SALTruckers @Wheels24,’ the group tweeted

The bandits are said to be operating the road by positioning the undressed woman on the road to distract drivers.
When drivers slow down to look at the woman, her accomplices then emerge from hiding to rob and hijack cars.

http://www.gistedge.com/stay-alert-robbers-now-use-completely-neykked-women-hijack-cars-broad-daylight-see-proof-photos/

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by HungerBAD: 4:49pm On Feb 16, 2017
Lol.

Let a woman try that in Nigeria. It is the men that will end up robbing her body.

Naija men and Konji be like that President Zuma picture.

N:B I still wonder why folks can't just read my posts,and if they don't like it,then totally ignore it like I do too to others.

If I reply to my "Mentions" it simply means I have noticed the writer(s),and find them intellectually balanced.

For the others always trying to get my attention with insults,please go and work on your " Intelligence" as I might just notice you.

11 Likes

Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by femolacqua(m): 4:54pm On Feb 16, 2017
No just try am for Naija, the girl will be in soup. #Bumper to bumper
Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by Davidgrey: 5:02pm On Feb 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

Let a woman try that in Nigeria. It is the men that will end up robbing her body.

I see! undecided

And your ignorant thoughts are factual because you think like that?

I don't get why you guys play with everything!

This is a sad development that should be rebuked not fantasied #Grow up!

7 Likes

Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:19pm On Feb 16, 2017
it will be good if they try the Tactics in OSHODI
Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by jidxin(m): 5:28pm On Feb 16, 2017
Davidgrey:
I see! undecided

bro not in Nigeria. ...can nevr apn here

2 Likes

Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 16, 2017
HungerBAD:
Lol.

when some men in nigeria don dey sleep with half naked mad women for street already cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by HungerBAD: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
lefulefu:

when some men in nigeria don dey sleep with half naked mad women for street already cheesy

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by Aregs(m): 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2017
Very true something
Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 16, 2017
HungerBAD:

Lol.
they shouldnt dare try dis in naija.area go scatter cheesy
Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by Edwardhead(m): 5:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
I was thinking it's somewhere in Nigeria, I'd just drive my car go that place... will also be n@ked also so that the roberry will fast
Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by wristbangle: 7:03pm On Feb 16, 2017
Edwardhead:
I was thinking it's somewhere in Nigeria, I'd just drive my car go that place... will also be n@ked also so that the roberry will fast

grin
Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by DrObum(m): 9:14pm On Feb 16, 2017
If na for Naija, that highway go don full before the next day.

Na robbery with naked babes abi, men go even park car give the robbers key come take time deal with the babes

1 Like

Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by ibroh22(m): 9:37pm On Feb 16, 2017
Let me comman be going
Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by UchaNwababa: 12:47am On Feb 17, 2017
pls let the unclad lady come and rob me abeg
Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by Mznaett: 1:31am On Feb 17, 2017
I want to believe most of us here haven't witness how these robbers operate especially in Nigeria.. Actually,things like this happens mostly in banks...
They use unclad ladies when going for operation... Sadly enough they all have their guns with them

Some where in the Southern part of Nigeria,a friend of mine who's a banker almost lost his leg when those guyz came around with unclad ladies to rob them..

Final word to "our" men- We know it's difficult but please learn how to overlook some things especially the unclothedness of a strange womansad atleast for the sake of your life..
Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by Nobody: 1:33am On Feb 17, 2017
Davidgrey:
I see! undecided

this post is refreshing and the truth smiley its good to see some have moral value and in a non judgmental way
Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by Nobody: 1:40am On Feb 17, 2017
OK let's be honest these people look not because of anything sexual, most men are not so perverted and desperate undecided

BUT because their Is A Person On The Road ... A Completely Nude 1 And U WILL stare regardless of the gender U are

. U gon wonder if they hoped up on crack grin or crazy
Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by MrHighSea: 5:17am On Feb 17, 2017
Mznaett:
I want to believe most of us here haven't witness how these robbers operate especially in Nigeria.. Actually,things like this happens mostly in banks...
They use unclad ladies when going for operation... Sadly enough they all have their guns with them

Some where in the Southern part of Nigeria,a friend of mine who's a banker almost lost his leg when those guyz came around with unclad ladies to rob them..

Final word to "our" men- We know it's difficult but please learn how to overlook some things especially the unclothedness of a strange womansad atleast for the sake of your life..
sth must kill a man
Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 17, 2017
hahaha really?
UchaNwababa:
pls let the unclad lady come and rob me abeg
Re: Stay Alert! Robbers Now Use Completely Unclad Women To Hijack Cars [photos] by UchaNwababa: 3:25pm On Feb 17, 2017
Gistedge:
hahaha really?
yes, pls can u come and rob me unclad

(1) (Reply)

My Heart Is Heavy With Pains / Help My Girlfriend On Enjoy Sex When She Is On Her Period / Graphic: An 8 month Old Pregnant Wife Cuts Off Her Husband's Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.