Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,473 members, 7,901,324 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (226565 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikupakuti:

How are am i going to get some codes over to you ?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikupakuti:

I meant something like this. This is a sextuple (a square of six). If you calculate each column, row, you‘ll discover each totals 111. The power of the square lies in the harmony. So a configuration of a name or ayat with the numerical value of 111 will look like this.

Kuti no kill person oo wetin be this again

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikupakuti:

The perfume, check shoprite (perfume section) or any superstore or perfume shop but if you still dont get it, then get rose essential oil.

Ok
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2017
emekaRaj:

D kind code wey I want now has to relate to my gift, because I feel like there is so much I can do with this gift but it's just not coming yet, some times I just got a tip of wat I can do, like sometimes I read pples mind i knw their state of mind, wat they are going to say b4 they say it, an wat happen b4 I see them, it just happens sometimes it's not consistent.

Wat do u think I should do to upgrade my level. Am tinkin of starting ya qadir wat do u tink? Or wats the numerical value to get the best

I‘ve told you from the begining what you need to stablize, through those 7 sigils, God will subdue the whole spiritual realm to you #ICANTSHOUT.

If I were you, I‘d have finished extracting them by now.

As for al-qadr, @ this stage you are, you shouldnt be using a single name but something comprehensive.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2017
emekaRaj:

Kuti no kill person oo wetin be this again

Square of wonder ni..
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2017
emekaRaj:

Ok

Make sure its original. No go buy synthetic o

Re: ...... by Empiree: 6:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
Another thug in the making who claims herbal medicines are haram for treatments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYey__Ir5Fg

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2017
“If you limit your choice only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise.”

― Robert Fritz

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:15pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikupakuti:

Ok

Do u knw d price?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:21pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikupakuti:

I‘ve told you from the begining what you need to stablize, through those 7 sigils, God will subdue the whole spiritual realm to you #ICANTSHOUT.

If I were you, I‘d have finished extracting them by now.

As for al-qadr, @ this stage you are, you shouldnt be using a single name but something comprehensive.

Dis is my problem with u, I dnt get dis ur language, if I ask u what is 7 sigil, u will make it worse by usin an even much more harder language

What about suratul ikhlas can u help me extract the numbers for it.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2017
Empiree:

Haba!! herbal medicine again nawao

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2017
ikupakuti:

Did u send mail to me, how do I check it I'v never used it b4, it seems to be taking me to Gmail
Re: ...... by Empiree: 1:28am On Apr 09, 2017
emekaRaj:

Dis is my problem with u, I dnt get dis ur language, if I ask u what is 7 sigil, u will make it worse by usin an even much more harder language

grin grin grin shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:27am On Apr 09, 2017
emekaRaj:

Did u send mail to me, how do I check it I'v never used it b4, it seems to be taking me to Gmail

No. Post your email addy here.
emekaRaj:

What about suratul ikhlas can u help me extract the numbers for it.

They are just seven symbols. In hausa lang. they call it hatimin sulaimaniyya, its very common, they use it for ruqiyya alot. below is a picture of it. (just the top row only from right to left.) ask your mallam about it.

As for Ikhlas its numerical value is 972.

emekaRaj:

Ok

Do u knw d price?

A 10ml bottle shouldnt be more than N3000 @ most.
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:30am On Apr 09, 2017
Empiree:

Is he the same as the najimdeen alkubra of London?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:09am On Apr 09, 2017
Null

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:11am On Apr 09, 2017
ikupakuti:

They are just seven symbols. In hausa lang. they call it hatimin sulaimaniyya, its very common, they use it for ruqiyya alot. below is a picture of it. (just the top row only from right to left.) ask your mallam about it.

Alright I will Holla at you later, gat a wedding to attend
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2017
emekaRaj:
I remember the first time I saw a vision, nt sure is d first time tho but according to my diary dis is first ever vision I had, the first vision, was a quick one, very fast, so fast dat i couldn't help the children involve, it was painful so painful that even till now wen I think about it still hurt dat i couldn't help dat little girl as d injury was severe.

I was sitting outside wit my uncle gistin, and there were some children in our front playing, there were some wood arranged down and they were climbing an jumpin down frm it,

D next thing I saw one of them fell, an she was crying, I just told my uncle look how she injured her self now.
He said 'wat' I came bak to my senses an I just told him, this children go wound today, after just 30 seconds or 45 seconds wat I saw happened it was as if it was rewind, didn't get d chance to tell dem to stop and if I even had d chance I doubt I would hav done anything because I didn't understand wat happen at the time. It was after the whole tin, I was like wtf just happened. My uncle was like ur mouth is bad, dnt ever say dat again, I was like it has already happened b4 I said it. But he was nt understanding, an I couldn't explain further because I dnt understand myself.

The regrettable thin is dat wat i saw was dat she fell an was crying, but happened was far worse, she fell on her hand an twisted her elbow, very severe injury, an till date I still feel guilty, I think a shout or driving them would hav Change it.

From experience I think I hav learnt that, the choices we make determines d future we r going have. Some pple believe d future is already writing and it's certain to happen. I believe our future is in d choice we make today, its like a man on a journey coming to a point where there are two roads, one leading to good life an peace an the other to hell, so at that point he has two future an his choices at dat point will determine his future, whether he gonna live a Life of hell or good life, but I think Allah always gives us a clue to make our choices but we ignore them.

Let us always pray to Allah to guide us an direct our cause

May Allah subhanawataala guide us to the right path
Ameen ya rabi

Salam
Nice story and very beautiful deduction there. I love that your Nasiha part.

That's is why when we reflect deeply on the life of holy prophet (saw), we see that it is filled with prayer at every occasion, seeking and begging Allah (swt) for guidance and help, because he (saw) knew most these has already been set, and is only dua that can change them.

Like that ayah @ikupakuti quoted earlier that Allah change whatsoever He will ( of what that been written) and confirm some of it. With Him is the Mother of the Book.

I can relate strongly with what you discussed above. I used to feel that when I was very young. Not really vision as such like your own, but a feeling that something is going to happen and the next thing, it will be.

Say, I am in a room, I can suddenly have the feeling that so so and so will come in, and it will happen. But I have since lost this gift, because I don't feel that again at all. That's during my early secondary school days.

Make sure you passover our menu menu from your weeding to us in the forum oo. Lols

Happy weekend brothers.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:18pm On Apr 09, 2017
ikupakuti:

Is he the same as the najimdeen alkubra of London?
I dont know oo. Heard about him first time.
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
ikupakuti:

Oh woow, you brought back memory. Havent seen the diagram in a long time. Yes, used for ruqya. One of the many Islamic sciences

1 Like

Re: ...... by tintingz(m): 8:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lol, you people are still seeing illusions? 16 pages una still dey hallucinate. grin

Go and see a psycho therapist for Schizophrenia test, ya'all are forming mister spiritual like Dr. Strange. cheesy
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:35am On Apr 10, 2017
emekaRaj:

Alright I will Holla at you later, gat a wedding to attend

Ok.
Have identify those symbols? Do you know them ?
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:37am On Apr 10, 2017
Empiree:
I dont know oo. Heard about him first time.

Alright.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:42am On Apr 10, 2017
LadunaI:

Nice story and very beautiful deduction there. I love that your Nasiha part.

That's is why when we reflect deeply on the life of holy prophet (saw), we see that it is filled with prayer at every occasion, seeking and begging Allah (swt) for guidance and help, because he (saw) knew most these has already been set, and is only dua that can change them.

Like that ayah @ikupakuti quoted earlier that Allah change whatsoever He will ( of what that been written) and confirm some of it. With Him is the Mother of the Book.

Absolutely right... Tnx

I can relate strongly with what you discussed above. I used to feel that when I was very young. Not really vision as such like your own, but a feeling that something is going to happen and the next thing, it will be.

Say, I am in a room, I can suddenly have the feeling that so so and so will come in, and it will happen. But I have since lost this gift, because I don't feel that again at all. That's during my early secondary school days.

Make sure you passover our menu menu from your weeding to us in the forum oo. Lols

Happy weekend brothers.

Absolutely right..... Tnx
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:46am On Apr 10, 2017
@LadunaI
Thats a kind of KASHAF also, called presentiment. (كشف الشعورالسبقى)

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2017
ikupakuti:

Ok.

Have identify those symbols? Do you know them ?

I knw some, kindly analyze pls, break it down, in a simpler form, or is there a book that get an study
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:52am On Apr 10, 2017
emekaRaj:

I knw some, kindly analyze pls, break it down, in a simpler form, or is there a book that get an study

Its just the seven ones on the top row, I just want you to know how to write them. Let me check the net maybe I can get a simpler form.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
ikupakuti:

Its just the seven ones on the top row, I just want you to know how to write them. Let me check the net maybe I can get a simpler form.

That's for the A Abi, how to write them is nt a problem at all.

Also tnx for the ikhlas

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 6:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
emekaRaj:

That's for the A Abi, how to write them is nt a problem at all.

Also tnx for the ikhlas

Now, this what I‘m talking about. The symbols & their respective names.

But the names are not properly alighned with the symbols.

1-فرد
2-جبار
3-شكور
4-ثابت
5-ظهير
6-خبير
7- زكي

#
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
ikupakuti:

Now, this what I‘m talking about. The symbols & their respective names.

But the names are not properly alighned with the symbols.

1-فرد
2-جبار
3-شكور
4-ثابت
5-ظهير
6-خبير
7- زكي

#

Chineke, oh boy, ok I gat this one......... Next pls

Abeg How many days do u recommend for the ikhlas
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
emekaRaj:

Chineke, oh boy, ok I gat this one......... Next pls

Abeg How many days do u recommend for the ikhlas

Slm,

If you are reciting its full numerical value (972) then 47 days is very good.

Is it the one you chose to up-grade with ? If it is, then put up an e-mail addy here & I‘ll send you the title of its arch-angel, cardinals & ruhaniyyah.

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 12:46pm On Apr 12, 2017
ikupakuti:

Slm,

If you are reciting its full numerical value (972) then 47 days is very good.

Is it the one you chose to up-grade with ? If it is, then put up an e-mail addy here & I‘ll send you the title of its arch-angel, cardinals & ruhaniyyah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.