Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,438 members, 7,901,234 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:19 AM

...... - Islam for Muslims (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / ...... (226525 Views)

Angels Of Mercy: Some Of The Houses They Do Not Enter / It's Delusional & Sign Of Apostasy To Believe Angels Are Caught On Video Camera / Differences Between Angels And Jinn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (164) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ...... by Empiree: 3:48am On May 10, 2017
Lol...this guy is looking for trouble. cheesy grin

What criteria do they use before nominating Imam?

Going to post this in crooners' thread, the alleged "Evil of Tijjaniya" to cause them discomfort grin cheesy

@ikupakuti, i hope you received my emails yesterday?

1 Like

Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 4:14am On May 10, 2017
it ll really be painful to let her go considering d 9 months n breastfeedings,i hope this wont deteriorate her faith but strengthen it cos one tin is 4 sure after such a big test comes a relieve....God ll always find a way to repay them

v read an hadith prophet said if you are badly ill and you feel death is better you can mk dua that God should take you if death is better for you, i feel this can be applied here as sad as it is

3 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:57am On May 10, 2017
Empiree:
Lol...this guy is looking for trouble. cheesy grin

What criteria do they use before nominating Imam?

Going to post this in crooners' thread, the alleged "Evil of Tijjaniya" to cause them discomfort grin cheesy

@ikupakuti, i hope you received my emails yesterday?

Lols watch it, their defense is going to be “majority of the judges are from bid‘a countries. cheesy

Just got it. Replied.

1 Like

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 4:59am On May 10, 2017
Tlake:
it ll really be painful to let her go considering d 9 months n breastfeedings,i hope this wont deteriorate her faith but strengthen it cos one tin is 4 sure after such a big test comes a relieve....God ll always find a way to repay them

v read an hadith prophet said if you are badly ill and you feel death is better you can mk dua that God should take you if death is better for you, i feel this can be applied here as sad as it is

Very well.
Re: ...... by shawl: 10:11am On May 10, 2017
Jamo90:

Can someone possess this kind of knowledge and still be led astray by Shaytan? ...
Remember the story of Syed AbdulQadir Jilani, ra, as narrated: when he went in the deserts and fell thirsty at which point Allah caused the cloud to gather and some rain fell from which he quenched his thirst. There after some bright light appeared from which a figure manifested and spoke to the shaykh. -Ya Abdul Qadir, I am your Creator, I have made everything halal for you-, upon which the shaykh rebuked the caller and made some dua causing it to disappear. But shaytan was not done yet, as a voice then said that "O Abdul Qadir! You have been saved because of your KNOWLEDGE and PIETY otherwise I have misled many Mystics, with this trap.". You see, he praised the shaykh to see if PRIDE will get into him. Upon which the shaykh replied: Verily, it is the GRACE of my Creator, which is with me and which has saved me from you.

We should pray for @ikupakuti for Allahu ta'ala to raise him in ranks, and prevent him from the evil of the waylayer, and make him to end it very well. In fact I almost wept for him when during one of his posts he mentioned that sometimes even he himself is being driven to obsession because of the way he applies himself in the pursuit of the matters of spirituality.

@ikupakuti
I envy you alot. From Quran, to hadith, fiqh, tasawwuf, to sciences, natural languages, matter energy and relativity, philosophy, MA, numerology etc even ADAB, yes, because I have personally noticed that you don't allow yourself to get worked up no matter how the post is directed at you.

Updated: Even softwares too?

Much respect to all the contributors, you all are awesome. Special mention: @Empiree, @Ladunal, @EmekaRaj.

@Empiree
You made me realize the big mistake of the antagonists of sufism. The "essence".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 11:40am On May 10, 2017
emekaRaj:

Oooh ok, but the Arabic should hav the vowels oo so that I will be able to read it. Am still struggling with the one u sent to me without vowels

Where's this ur student sef?
LadunaI

ikupakuti:

E no fit get vowels now...but you‘ll use the transliteration to guide your way...it‘ll be easier like that.

I think @LadunaI is trying to concentrate on his programing...you know how it is.

My sheikhs I dey watched una in 3D, just some little hiccups here and there .

Programming for where, infact I haven't check my system for almost a week now.

All the stories and posts well digested.

Thumb up brothers, may Allah(swt) give us victory over the disbelieving folks.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2017
@Shawl

Lols...I‘m really humbled with all these approbations...may the grace of the almigthy be familiar unto us all, thank.

But i‘m not a programmer yet o but looking foward to learning python, SQL & Oracle, cos i got some huge database to develop.

@LadunaI thought it was coding things keeping you off....how are you faring ? The storm shall pass away....tough time dont last tough people do. Take it easy.

طه ما أنزلنا عليك القرءان لتشقى

سيجعل الله بعد عسر يسرا

الآ إن نصر الله قريب
#

1 Like

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 5:36pm On May 10, 2017
shawl:

Remember the story of Syed AbdulQadir Jilani, ra, as narrated: when he went in the deserts and fell thirsty at which point Allah caused the cloud to gather and some rain fell from which he quenched his thirst. There after some bright light appeared from which a figure manifested and spoke to the shaykh. -Ya Abdul Qadir, I am your Creator, I have made everything halal for you-, upon which the shaykh rebuked the caller and made some dua causing it to disappear. But shaytan was not done yet, as a voice then said that "O Abdul Qadir! You have been saved because of your KNOWLEDGE and PIETY otherwise I have misled many Mystics, with this trap.". You see, he praised the shaykh to see if PRIDE will get into him. Upon which the shaykh replied: Verily, it is the GRACE of my Creator, which is with me and which has saved me from you.

We should pray for @ikupakuti for Allahu ta'ala to raise him in ranks, and prevent him from the evil of the waylayer, and make him to end it very well. In fact I almost wept for him when during one of his posts he mentioned that sometimes even he himself is being driven to obsession because of the way he applies himself in the pursuit of the matters of spirituality.

@ikupakuti
I envy you alot. From Quran, to hadith, fiqh, tasawwuf, to sciences, natural languages, matter energy and relativity, philosophy, MA, numerology etc even ADAB, yes, because I have personally noticed that you don't allow yourself to get worked up no matter how the post is directed at you.

Updated: Even softwares too?

Much respect to all the contributors, you all are awesome. Special mention: @Empiree, @Ladunal, @EmekaRaj.

@Empiree
You made me realize the big mistake of the antagonists of sufism. The "essence".

Such is his @ikupakuti verse knowledge perhaps is better to be called " encyclopedia " because all this while am offline, when I see his post I quickly took the screenshots for detail analysis, and assimilation thereafter. Lols

I am beginning to suspect, as somebody said earlier, @ikupakuti must be in his late fifties or more because such knowledge come with experience which require a maturity of soul. Imam Ghazali (ra) said part of screen on the soul is not reaching the age of 40yrs. It seems @emipiree is in this category as well. I hope we benefit more from their writtens.

Let's keep the thread liquid bro!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by Empiree: 5:55pm On May 10, 2017
LadunaI:

Such is his @ikupakuti verse knowledge perhaps is better to be called " encyclopedia " because all this while am offline, when I see his post I quickly took the screenshots for detail analysis, and assimilation thereafter. Lols

I am beginning to suspect, as somebody said earlier, @ikupakuti must be in his late fifties or more because such knowledge come with experience which require a maturity of soul. Imam Ghazali (ra) said part of screen on the soul is not reaching the age of 40yrs. It seems @e.mipiree is in this category as well. I hope we benefit more from their writtens.

I know ikupakuti has a lot in store. I can tell by his writing cheesy If not that part of adhab of tasawwuf is to eschew, i am sure he will tell it all. If anyone thinks most of his writing is coming from text needs self re-examination. Knowing Allah is not restricted to text as some think.

2 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:01pm On May 10, 2017
ikupakuti:
@Shawl

Lols...I‘m really humbled with all these approbations...may the grace of the almigthy be familiar unto us all, thank.

But i‘m not a programmer yet o but looking foward to learning python, SQL & Oracle, cos i got some huge database to develop.

@LadunaI thought it was coding things keeping you off....how are you faring ? The storm shall pass away....tough time dont last tough people do. Take it easy.

طه ما أنزلنا عليك القرءان لتشقى

سيجعل الله بعد عسر يسرا

الآ إن نصر الله قريب
#

Thanks for that beautiful reminders... Indeed HELPs only come from ALLAH alone!

Sincerely, Python is what am actively engaging in now, though had a bit of SQL. Oracle na the real gist for database, though not skill at all in it. You've got alot on your table to learn in programming o o. But, I trust you, you are more than capable of conquering them within shortest possible time.

Thanks for one of your earlier post, which I quickly put into action, this prompted the resumption of interaction of that "woman". Though, unable to reasonable ask him more question like before. Hope subsequent meeting will usher in that.

Truly, there is NO short cut whatsoever, ones has to continue to purify ones SOUL to be blessed with heavenly vision; that is gratifying and food for our soul.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:22pm On May 10, 2017
Empiree:
I know ikupakuti has a lot in store. I can tell by his writing cheesy If not that part of adhab of tasawwuf is to eschew, i am sure he will tell it all. If anyone thinks most of his writing is coming from text needs self re-examination. Knowing Allah is not restricted to text as some think.

Exactly. Knowing Allah(swt) through ihsan is NoT a beans bro. Imam Ghazali had this similar crises in his earlier scholarship. even after having attained the highest degree scholarship in the part of KALAM ( theology and jurisprudence) at a tender age he has to resolve to the part of TASSAWUF for more thorough knowledge.

In the same vein, I was listening to Sheikh Hakim Quick. The first american to finish from university of Medina. I think you should know him, though, he's based in the west cost- California.

He said the problem of Muslims now is within the heart. And until Muslims engage more in the part of ihsan, all the political, economic and social revolution we glamour for cannot be achieved. We need to tame our baser self (nafsul amarah) to our bidden towards worshiping Allah @ all times NOT the other way round.

May Allah give us the strength and power to subdue our " rebellious self " and its counterpart jinns. And bring them to obedience to the Lord of the Worlds!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 6:42pm On May 10, 2017
@ LadunaI
All of a sudden u r active
Have u been waiting to be mentioned to come back.
Anyway welcome back
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 6:57pm On May 10, 2017
emekaRaj:
@ LadunaI

All of a sudden u r active

Have u been waiting to be mentioned to come back.

Anyway welcome back
It just a sheer coincidence! I got some emergency called this morning which partly prompted me to be actively be online, and voila saw your post and ikupakuti. Then the responses.

You think I will be active online for the past five days also, without joining you guys in the discussion? I wouldn't believe I can hold to that long, or resist the urge to say or air my view.

Don't be surprised if I slip to another hiber mood again as you normally do @ times. Lolz. is just circumstancial I can't leave my family here, the stories and the posts revitalize and re invigorate my spiritual longings here. Its been pleasurable experience, both in active and passive mood bro.
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 8:05pm On May 10, 2017
BIDA'A MY OPINION

We have been quit critical of bida'a in this thread, and I think I should add my opinion to it
This is just my personal opinion. I think we should all criticize bida'a in Islam to the best of our knowledge, I knw that some pple hav taken it upon themselves to criticize and tag everything as bida'a. But nevertheless we should all try our best to lend our voices to it somtimes, because They do hav point sometimes, though wats bida'a and wats not bida'a is another argument for another day.

From my experience and what am seeing here in abuja this guys (perhaps sufist) are spoilin the name of Islam, what they are now doing is total magic and it's getting out of hand. And if you ask them whether this is nt magic and forbidden in Islam. One evidence they always quote is the story of sahaabah of the Prophet (p) communicating telepathically with each other. E.g. when Uthmaan (ra) – I think – was giving a khutba, then paused for a moment to warn another sahabah (who was in battle) that danger was threatening them from another direction. And when the Prophet (p) and his companions used to hear stones making dhikir of Allah(swt). These things, the “alfa” say, are achievable by man because the Sahabah (ra) and the Prophet (p) were all men – and teachers to be learnt from.

First of all, what is magic? Magic is the act of deceiving the eye to paint a picture of wats not real, using jinn, if am not mistaken.
Now this is exactly what they they do this days they use jinn's to perform diferent magic, they remove jinn from someone an then kip the jinn and be using them. They use jinn to travel to mecca different places an perform all sorts of magic, am talking about first hand experience oo. word in the street nt confirmed is that some of them even command jinn to enter pple so dat they bring them
as patients to them, because clients really pay heavy money here in abuja. or they tell u, u have 16 jinn in ur body. To double the nut. A friend of mine a girl told me she went to go an see one alfa, the guy now ask her to drop her nikab, when she drop it the nikab hang in the air and started talking (as in hijab was talking) saying all the girls problem. I couldn't believe it.

Then it happens to one of my sis, she has alfa that use to giv her nawafil and dua to do ooo, becouse she has been looking for second baby for some yrs now, one of her friends ginger her that she should forget all this dua, that she will take her to one strong mallam. she called me one day and she said, if I see the big sihr they remove from her house, I asked how, she said she brought one alfa, the man enter her room an started reciting all of a sudden a very big sihr just appear. The sihr is as big as Valley ball, the guy said this is wat they use to tie her womb, it was buried in our village bla bla , that the man recite again and the sihr became smaller an smaller .
I thought about it real hard, I have seen some of the best raqi, I have never seen where they recite and d sihr used will just appear in front of them, if anything that's the hardest thing in ruqya, most times they just pray to spoil the sihr wherever it is. So I ask my sister if she was in the room wen the sihr appeared she said no. I told her its a magic, that's what they do in abuja here. It's just an illusion there's no such sihr anywhere. She was argueing with me, perhaps because she paid 120k to him. She later found out when the man performs another magic.

As I heard this magic started during the regime of Prophet Suleiman, the agents of Satan used to stay on the sky in order to hear the discussions of angels to get know-how of the information about the future. That is they wanted to get secret information of the future including the time of death of a person and similar things. Then they inform the predictors about the information and their information proved correct with the passage of time. Due to this, the proposition became famous that Jinns have the knowledge of future. Hazrat Suleiman condemned this and announced that whoever claimed that the Jinns have the knowledge of future, he will be beheaded. Hazrat Suleiman dug a hole beneath his chair and put all the books having the knowledge of Jinns about future predictions in it. After the death of Hazrat Suleiman, Satan appeared with a human face an came to d Bani-Israil and told them about those books while telling them that Suleiman used to rule the world through these books. The people get over those books and started reading them. The lines of those books were magical words and thus the magic started again. After that the Holy Prophet (saw) came and ban magic it again.

We should always try to condemn it where it's spotted. So it won't sound like we condone it.
MAy Allah subhanawataala guide us all.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:19pm On May 10, 2017
LadunaI:

I am beginning to suspect, as somebody said earlier, @ikupakuti must be in his late fifties or more because such knowledge come with experience which require a maturity of soul. Imam Ghazali (ra) said part of screen on the soul is not reaching the age of 40yrs. It seems @emipiree is in this category as well. I hope we benefit more from their writtens.

shocked late 50s lohun lohun! Kuti wey dem born yesterday ? grin abeg no fast-foward my life o

4 Likes

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2017
LadunaI:

Thanks for that beautiful reminders... Indeed HELPs only come from ALLAH alone!

Sincerely, Python is what am actively engaging in now, though had a bit of SQL. Oracle na the real gist for database, though not skill at all in it. You've got alot on your table to learn in programming o o. But, I trust you, you are more than capable of conquering them within shortest possible time.

You are scaring me cheesy

Thanks for one of your earlier post, which I quickly put into action, this prompted the resumption of interaction of that "woman". Though, unable to reasonable ask him more question like before. Hope subsequent meeting will usher in that.

You mean the khalwa conditions ? E be like say you go give me this “woman“ code o, I want a taste of her too, only you just they enjoy alone cheesy I‘m also partially connected to MARY too, may the almighty help me bless her existence (mother of my ruh) HAIL MARY! BLESSED !

1 Like

Re: ...... by Empiree: 8:51pm On May 10, 2017
emekaRaj:
BIDA'A MY OPINION

l.
At least you gave some inside infos. These are not right. Of Course if i spot this i would speak out against it. But the brothers screaming bida everytime dont even give this info. For instance, one of them just pointed that "lots of bida in abuja and crazy stuff". I asked for evidence like what?. He said nothing. He just want me consider nothing as bida. Problem i have is, they dont point to what you said up there. They're instead, condemning dhikr (gathering or even individual). Condemned Walimot (ceremonial party at the conclusion of Quran), repeating Allah's Names, and especially anything about muslim gathering together and making dhikr or dua, sunday assalatu (like nasfat) etc..all these are bida to them. I even screenshot one of their shuyukh up there in previous page where the man condemn calling Allah's names repeatedly as bida.

we cant have one extreme to the right and another to the left. I also asked them to be specific about exact bida someone or a group is doing but they always lack proofs. I cant condemn what i dont see.

ALso, they have one problem. They think once they sensed your ideology leans towards sufism, they do not differentiate you btw general sufi people and yourself. You are "sufi bida" no matter what according to them. I tried several time to convince them otherwise but they dont give up. Thats why i am harsh with them lately bcus I have been pleading with them for about 3yrs now.

Also for instance, they have the idea that whatever any saudi shuyukh said was the final. Example of that is the issue of greeting elders/parents. In yorubaland, we bend over to greet them. But these folks consider is bida of shirk. So i appointed out that some Arabs kiss their mothers' feet. They would not say anything about it. And i think they were ignorant of Sheikh Uthaymeen(ra)'s opinion on the issue. They always cited ahadith where nab(SAW) rebuked) kneeling. We said to them he rebuked them for act of worship not greeting until i showed them their Sheikh Uthaymeen stance on it. They are quiet but still consider yoruba greeting as bida and shirk. Why not say the same of arabs who prostrating to kiss feet?. Shaykh Uthaymeen said their intention is to kiss feet not worship. I pointed the same that when we kneel to greet our parents, our intention has always been to greet and respect them not worship but they dont agree. They never gave clear definition of bida. For as long as a practice is not in line with their method, and Saudi shuyuk are against, it is bida even if entire muslim world do it.

Example of this is Walimot Quran. They consider it bida. But Quran competetion they consider sunnah but none of them have clear dalil if we are to use their logic. So many things they consider bida is not what you posted. I rebuke magic of course but they dont even talk about that. I also notice that they dont understand other parts of sunnah. They only hold on to verbal (words spoken out by nabi) as sunnah. They disregard "silent approval" of the prophet. And it is a lie actually. They use silent approval of the prophet when it suits them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 9:15pm On May 10, 2017
@emekaRaj

Stop calling those con artistes sufi like those erratic leftists do. Tassawuf like every institution has its prerequisite conditions that one must meet to qualify as one. That someone hides behind a noble course to perpetuate his madness cannot disqualify its nobility.

If tassawuf is to be erased today those people will still continue their trade cos its got nothing to do with it initially. They only hide behind it in order to gain the trust & acceptance of a certain set of people.

You said magic has being practiced since time immemorial before the advent of islam which shows its got nothing to do with it talkless of tassawuf. Go to villages, you‘ll see bokas who dont know anything concerning islam talkless of tassawuf doing their thing.

And it exists in all religions, societies, even up till now meccans still have their idols intact in that city CONFIRM! & they still practice sihr, its all over the net.

Real muslims have being condeming bid‘a since before abdulwahab was born, so its not the wahabis that will come & tell us what bid‘a is. Inshort their weird approach to islam is the biggest threat/bid‘a of this religion in this era.

Atleast magic is clear & cannot be supported by the quran & sunnah but the fake ideology they introduced by manipulating quranic vs & hadiths is more deadly to the religion.

No real sufi will sell or advertise his spiritual prowess, so let call those people what they are & not sufi. We all claim boko haram/ISIS are not muslims cos they‘ve gone against the tenents of islam which is true, then why still call these deviants sufi when they‘ve clearly gone against what it stands for ?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ...... by Empiree: 9:26pm On May 10, 2017
^^

Exactly, everything against them is sufism cheesy cheesy
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:00pm On May 10, 2017
ikupakuti:
@emekaRaj

Stop calling those con artistes sufi like those erratic leftists do. Tassawuf like every institution has its prerequisite conditions that one must meet to qualify as one. That someone hides behind a noble course to perpetuate his madness cannot disqualify its nobility.

If tassawuf is to be erased today those people will still continue their trade cos its got nothing to do with it initially. They only hide behind it in order to gain the trust & acceptance of a certain set of people.

You said magic has being practiced since time immemorial before the advent of islam which shows its got nothing to do with it talkless of tassawuf. Go to villages, you‘ll see bokas who dont know anything concerning islam talkless of tassawuf doing their thing.

And it exists in all religions, societies, even up till now meccans still have their idols intact in that city CONFIRM! & they still practice sihr, its all over the net.

Real muslims have being condeming bid‘a since before abdulwahab was born, so its not the wahabis that will come & tell us what bid‘a is. Inshort their weird approach to islam is the biggest threat/bid‘a of this religion in this era.

Atleast magic is clear & cannot be supported by the quran & sunnah but the fake ideology they introduced by manipulating quranic vs & hadiths is more deadly to the religion.

No real sufi will sell or advertise his spiritual prowess, so let call those people what they are & not sufi. We all claim boko haram/ISIS are not muslims cos they‘ve gone against the tenents of islam which is true, then why still call these deviants sufi when they‘ve clearly gone against what it stands for ?

Woow... So this is Wahabis vs who actually?

Kuti are u a sufi
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2017
emekaRaj:

Woow... So this is Wahabis vs who actually?
Kuti are u a sufi

Did you even read & understand my post ?
Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 10:16pm On May 10, 2017
@ empiree issorai
Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:24pm On May 10, 2017
The issue of bid'a is a very sensitive and often ignorantly conceived by many. What I have discovered is that many don't known what that really was in actual sense of words.

Truly, literary bid'a dennotes something that is new sort of , that don't have any precedence whatsoever in the sunnah.

The classification of of Hadrath Umar(ra) of Solat Tarawih as bid'a hassana comes to mind. Even, despite the fact that Holy Prophet (saw) observed it st leat for three days before abandoning it because of fearing that it might be made compulsory on his ummah. Even, our contemporary bid'a crooner will vehemently dispute Hadrath Umar(ra) assertion that tarawih is bid'a citing the fact that holy prophet (saw) observed it before. My question is, who is better and sound in the matter of knowledge of the deen; they or the Hadrath Umar(ra).

However, there is NO doubt, TASSAWUF is the region where lots of these things are been perpetrated so to say in the name of hidden knowledge
Whereas they playing into Satan pranks. Knowledge of the Quran and Sunnah are the sure ways to combat this.

There many things sahaba did that is NOT directly or exactly practiced by holy prophet (saw). Like Bilal(ra) which normally performed many rakat after ablution. Or like a sahaba always reciting Surat hiklas at the end of each rakat. Imagine such things has not happened before and one is practising it. The "puritans'" would be the first to condemn you to hell base on their definition of bid'a. Would they be right by such assessment?

That's is why as Muslims we must constantly check and see that our practice is in tandem with sunnah of holy prophet(saw) while not been too rigid Nor to loose in it. Middle path is always the best!

Aisha(ra) said, she heard the holy prophet (saw) saying " anybody that introduce anything in the matter of our deen will have it rejected", not as kufr as croobers would call it today.

But, seriously, TASSAWUF as been corrupted so much as Islam in general has been polluted. In fact it will take grace of Allah, for anybody to accept Islam today, becos of our conduct.

Brothers! pls learn the sunnah, abstain all from what prophet as forbidden, and do as much as possible to us within our power to do what he has commanded us to do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2017
ikupakuti:

shocked late 50s lohun lohun! Kuti wey dem born yesterday ? grin abeg no fast-foward my life o
Perhaps early fifties..... Or at worst late forties. Lolz
Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 10:44pm On May 10, 2017
^^^

True!

How can someone be practicing magic & still be called a sufi ? Magic nullifys IMAN ! talkless of IHSAN.

By still identifying them as sufi is a stain on tassawuf.

Everyone knows in all institutions once you go against its tenents you get disqualified. Its the habit of the wahabis to refuse to attack the bad practices only but attack the whole tassawuf just to make it look bad as if tassawuf supports such practices in order to make it unacceptable to people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by ikupakuti(m): 10:47pm On May 10, 2017
LadunaI:

Perhaps early fifties..... Or at worst late forties. Lolz

cheesy lemme keep quiet. The day you get to know whos behind this monika you wont believe it. grin

1 Like

Re: ...... by emekaRaj(m): 11:01pm On May 10, 2017
ikupakuti:

Did you even read & understand my post ?

I understand well, but u dnt hav to call names. Just hit the point.

I hav read about sufi, the ideology, purity, tasawuf, tawakal etc. My common sense tells me it's OK. But the fact is their. Some of them use their power to perform magic. Wether they counted among sufist is another argument.

U never ansa my, u be sufiyanu?

U never
Re: ...... by Empiree: 12:03am On May 11, 2017
ikupakuti:
^^^

True!

How can someone be practicing magic & still be called a sufi ? Magic nullifys IMAN ! talkless of IHSAN.

By still identifying them as sufi is a stain on tassawuf.

Everyone knows in all institutions once you go against its tenents you get disqualified. Its the habit of the wahabis to refuse to attack the bad practices only but attack the whole tassawuf just to make it look bad as if tassawuf supports such practices in order to make it unacceptable to people.
This is really my problem with them. They have now labelled it a new religion to make it look heretic. But guess what, they sound more like sufi in this thread today cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/3276590/what-done-improve-today-daily/31
Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 12:38am On May 11, 2017
ikupakuti:

cheesy lemme keep quiet. The day you get to know whos behind this monika you wont believe it. grin
some one in his 40s wont have dis much time online bro with family, i know for sure mr kuti is in mid 30s upward he must v grown up amongst strong tijaniyahs that paved way for him

sufi guys explored islam beyond normal muslim understanding of d religion, which as actually helped us whether we like it or not but wen you keep exploring you start learning and understanding tins not written even in quran and if your Iman is nt good b4 such explorations you ll lose than iman to your new findings because u begin to realise there's lot more beyond quran and hadiths..and thats the beginning of d prob we have now...my opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ...... by Tlake(m): 12:40am On May 11, 2017
emekaRaj:

I understand well, but u dnt hav to call names. Just hit the point.

I hav read about sufi, the ideology, purity, tasawuf, tawakal etc. My common sense tells me it's OK. But the fact is their. Some of them use their power to perform magic. Wether they counted among sufist is another argument.

U never ansa my, u be sufiyanu?

U never

Mr kuti na stong sufist u dont need asking bro emeka, bt he sure doesn't support magic or anything beyond his numerical world, quran and hadith

2 Likes

Re: ...... by Empiree: 2:22am On May 11, 2017
I like the first 5 mins of this clip cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLdXYnn7Uc

I think i know where or how ikupakuti got his moniker from. grin You notice he talks about:

LAHU TI

JABARU TI

MALAKU TI

HAHU TI

NASU TI cheesy

IKUPAKU TI grin cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ...... by LadunaI(m): 2:42am On May 11, 2017
Empiree:
I like the first 5 mins of this clip cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLdXYnn7Uc

I think i know where or how ikupakuti got his moniker from. grin You notice he talks about:

LAHU TI

JABARU TI

MALAKU TI

HAHU TI

NASU TI cheesy

IKUPAKU TI grin cheesy grin cheesy

Lolz... grin cheesy that's another realm entirely. Seconded. Lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (164) (Reply)

Islam For Muslims: Side Talk Station / Cute and Romantic Photos Of Muslim Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.