Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,536 members, 7,888,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:38 PM

Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. (925 Views)

Buhari's Cabinet: Shocker Awaits APC Godfathers - Tribuneonline / Buhari Ministerial List Lobbyists Withdraw CV; Begs Godfathers To Halt Lobby; / How Amaechi Ended Up Being The Biggest Loser In The APC Game-Plan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by PapaBrowne(m): 4:44am On Dec 08, 2009
A lot is beginning to unravel about the CBN Governor, Lamido Sanusi's actions in August of 2009.
Sanusi's Godfathers, authors of the script which he has been following have begun to come to light.

First an article on vanguard warns with accurate predictions a purported plan by a clique to cause turmoil in the banking industry. The article gives a couple of potential names been propped up by the clique to replace Soludo as CBN Governor and act as their henchman. Sanusi's name is top on the list. As predicted, Yar Adua appoints Sanusi. In August Sanusi acts out the first part of the script by sacking 5 bank CEO's. The banking industry goes into instant turmoil.New MD's are appointed for the 5 banks. . . . . . . . . . . . . and so much more has happened since then.

Without the need to bore you with too much detail, this article unravels the Grand Godfather---- Dr Saraki and his well scripted assignment prepared for Sanusi.

Points to note:
>>1Saraki is the Chairman of Societe Generale bank-  It lost out in Soludo's consolidation exercise. The Courts returned its license since 2008.    It has yet to restart operations since the return of its licence.

An excerpt from Vanguard's predictions of February 23 2009 describing Anti consolidation forces

Vanguard investigations revealed that the aim of the anti-consolidation forces is to cause loss of public confidence in the banking industry and compel the Federal Government to move in by injecting funds. Further, they ultimately plan to instigate government to take equity holdings in the targeted banks.
Vanguard gathered that the group at work is made up of former bank owners who lost out during the consolidation exercise - a powerful clique in the present government, and some aggrieved persons in three of the six geopolitical zones in the country who felt left out in the consolidation exercise.

>>2 Saraki, others offered  31billion naira loan waivers by new Intercontinental bank management.
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200911304124487

>>3 Lai Alabi, the New CEO appointed by Sanusi for Intercontinental Bank is a very recent employee of Dr Saraki. He is also responsible for the loan waivers given Saraki's companies.

>>4 Alabi has just sacked 1500 Intercontinental bank staff for what appears quite unclear.
Hear him
Those being forced out of the bank, according to a senior officials, were those regarded as being the moles in the bank that appear to be loyal to the erstwhile Managing Director, Erastus Akingbola.
Yesterday the caretaker Managing Director, Mr. Lai Alabi told newsmen in Lagos while reacting to the waivers the bank granted to debtors that “we are contesting with serious issue of moles in the bank, what this people intend to achieve was to malign the bank, frustrate the progress we have made for the purpose of serving certain interests.

As the game plan unravels and as a clearer picture unfolds, and as Sanusi probably prepares to hand over intercontinental bank to his God Father- Saraki, the question that comes to mind is this: What would be left of the Nigerian economy?? Why Should Sanusi have to cost the Nigerian economy so much more strain and hardship just in order to fulfil the desires of his masters??

Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by PapaBrowne(m): 4:48am On Dec 08, 2009
Article continues,

Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by semid4lyfe(m): 4:53am On Dec 08, 2009
Hmmm, interesting!
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by naijaking1: 5:03am On Dec 08, 2009
If it quacks like a duck, runs like a duck, and swims like a duck, it is a duck.
This is a smoking gun, but just wait for the pro-Sanusi gang to come for attack full throttle.
God will bless you and every Nigerian who seek nothing but the common sense truth in this Sanusi saga.
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by texazzpete(m): 5:03am On Dec 08, 2009
lol, so people are still relying on that sponsored Vanguard 'prediction', abi?

It seems that Nigerians still do not know what hard evidence is. all i see is mere conjecture!
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by texazzpete(m): 5:11am On Dec 08, 2009
naijaking1:

If it quacks like a duck, runs like a duck, and swims like a duck, it is a duck.
This is a smoking gun, but just wait for the pro-Sanusi gang to come for attack full throttle.
God will bless you and every Nigerian who seek nothing but the common sense truth in this Sanusi saga.

funny how you're perfectly willing to make a snap judgement on hearsay when it comes to Sanusi, yet demand we wait for the court judgement when it comes to Ibru.
Smoking gun? This?! Don't make me laugh.

You've never sought for the 'common truth sense' in this matter. All u care for is your pocket and vengeance against sanusi.
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by Nchara: 5:15am On Dec 08, 2009
Patience people, patience. Every hidden thing will come to light in due course. Like Soludo, Sanusi will not be there forever. Then, his own ariri/asiri go open too.
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by naijaking1: 5:48am On Dec 08, 2009
texazzpete:

funny how you're perfectly willing to make a snap judgement on hearsay when it comes to Sanusi, yet demand we wait for the court judgement when it comes to Ibru.
Smoking gun? This?! Don't make me laugh.

You've never sought for the 'common truth sense' in this matter. All u care for is your pocket and vengeance against sanusi.

Thanks for that first shot anyway.
Like before, you have resorted to comparing apples and oranges. Unlike you and other Sanusi praise-singers, I have not supported anybody facing firing squard without trial, prosecution, and conviction.
When all these things settle down, exposed, uncovered, revealed, you will see how mistaken you have been.
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by rasputinn(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2009
I've long known that there was some hidden agenda to Sanusi's cowboy stunts.That vindictive leech
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by yemmight(m): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2009
This Saraki again. Honestly from day one I know that Sanusi is up to hidden stuff. He left out First Bank among those affected banks and he later declared that 78b loan was given without due process. Later he will come here and claim to be a Sharia advocate. May be thier sharia is in support of stealing with style. angry
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by freshmoney(m): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2009
Sanusi is meant to be beheaded. Nigeria,my dear Nigeria cry cry cry When will all these stop Sanusi that we thought he's a messiah is even the devil behind all these!! This Sharian is supposed to die by Guillotine. As for Saraki et al, their generations will never experience peace. All want their names to remain household names in Nigeria while they affect citizens of Nigeria massively. No wonder the huge downtrend in stock market. If we behead like 20 of them, then the remaining will stop this non-challant attitude of gulping our money
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by Ibime(m): 10:35am On Dec 08, 2009
hehehehe. . . . . I no fit laugh. . . . when will grown men stop acting like malleable children, oft-given to rumours, innuendo and conspiracy theories.

To show the stupidity of picking stats in isolation, anyone who doesnt know that most of the debtors to the 5 troubled banks were given loan waivers must be living under a rock. The same Vanguard who reported on the across-the-board loan waivers is now picking Saraki's loan waiver in isolation to create conspiracies that will appeal to gullible minds. To pick Saraki in isolation (out of the hundreds who were given loan waivers) shows Vanguards agenda.

Why loan waivers, you may ask? Simply because the debts are not collaterised. Whose fault was that again?

Of course, Akingbola, when he gave uncollaterised loans to Saraki, never considered that Saraki may be an anti-consolidation force. I no fit shout.

Even Rasputtin sef dey validate conspiracy theory. SMH. I am so disappointed.

My ND brothers, abeg make una no dull unaself o. Y'all are the brightest minds in the box. Lets deal with facts and not innuendo.

And they say someone is causing loss of confidence. IMO, Vanguard Newspapers should be boarded up for posing the most hazard to the Nigerian banking industry.
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by Beaf: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2009
Has anybody heard of Northern Union, the hardline breakaway from Arewa Consultative Forum (ACF)? Well thats Saraki again, he broke away because he considered ACF has become too soft and had lost control of power. The formation of the Northern Union is a statement of Saraki's grand plans for the country.

Things begin to come together when you realise that Saraki's Northern Union is the main force pushing for Yar Adua to continue in 2011 despite his obvious incapacity (someone desperately wants to be the puppet master) http://leadershipnigeria.com/index.php/news/headlines/8725-2011-northern-union-seeks-second-term-for-yaradua.
The Saraki name was also at the forefront of those with access to Yar Adua in Saudi Arabia, it is his Northern Union that has threatened war, should Goodluck Jonathan ever be sworn in http://allafrica.com/stories/200912040725.html

Saraki's use of Societe General bank in the past, as a cash cow to fraudulently finance his political ambition is something that hunts him daily. There is the constant need to bury investigations by both the CBN and EFCC. This taken with his quest to control and pillage the nation, makes this story of his alleged control of the CBN all the more plausible.
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by nethacker(m): 11:17am On Dec 08, 2009
small world wey many things dey happen grin
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by naijaking1: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Beaf
Good write up. I hope you could get Ibime, the one begging for his ND brothers to "think".
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by proudly9ja(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
texazzpete:

lol, so people are still relying on that sponsored Vanguard 'prediction', abi?

It seems that Nigerians still do not know what hard evidence is. all i see is mere conjecture!

If I predict that Nairaland is about being hijacked by a group of people and that those people will remove a certain number of moderators and then I go ahead to name who will hijack NL. Then a few months time, it happens just the way I said it, wouldn't you at least give me the benefit of doubt that I know (or knew) something you don't know?

Vanguard predicted this even before Lamido was made governor ie when Soludo was Governor. I remember even at that time, people were still not sure if Soludo was going to be replaced or not. They even went on to name who the new CB governor will be and the 5 'top' banks being targeted.

It has happned exactly the way they said it yet you still refuse to give them the benefit of doubt that there's something fishy? what other hard facts do we need?

This is the same way saharareporters warned us months before Ribadu was removed of the plans of Ibori and the AG to send him to Kuru and then dismiss him as EFCC boss and after that send him to jail. Immediately the first two steps were taken, the wise guy ran away and some people are still asking him to come back, to do what? get killed?

When will we learn that some people have written the script and its only being executed now? What 'hard facts' do we need?
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by texazzpete(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2009
@Ibime
abi o! So all it takes is for someone to publish a spurious article with no iota of proof or convincing evidence and Nigerians will fall for it, abi?
See how grown people are falling for this fairytale. Laughable! So how are these people any better than those cops who I sister that a human suspect turned into a goat?
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by Ibime(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
naijaking1:

@Beaf
Good write up. I hope you could get Ibime, the one begging for his ND brothers to "think".

I urge all of you to think logically. . . . its embarassing to see a grown man falling for spurious unsubstantiated claims. . . . what is your retort to the evidence that all debtors were granted waivers?. . . . what makes Saraki's case different?. . . . this thread is dead on arrival. . . . anyone who swallowed the conspiracy should be ashamed. . . when Sarakis name was published amongst the list of debtors, you were on the debtors side. . . . now he has a loan waiver, Sanusi is roped in to a Saraki conspiracy. . . .I can as well list all the debtors and draw conjecture from any of them. . . . perhaps, one ND bigwig was amongst them. . . . soon y'all will be telling me that Sanusi is in a conspiracy with MEND because one ND bigwig and MEND sympathiser got loan waiver.  grin
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by naijaking1: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ibime:

hehehehe. . . . . I no fit laugh. . . . when will grown men stop acting like malleable children, oft-given to rumours, innuendo and conspiracy theories.

To show the stupidity of picking stats in isolation, anyone who doesnt know that most of the debtors to the 5 troubled banks were given loan waivers must be living under a rock. The same Vanguard who reported on the across-the-board loan waivers is now picking Saraki's loan waiver in isolation to create conspiracies that will appeal to gullible minds. To pick Saraki in isolation (out of the hundreds who were given loan waivers) shows Vanguards agenda.

Why loan waivers, you may ask? Simply because the debts are not collaterised. Whose fault was that again?

Of course, Akingbola, when he gave uncollaterised loans to Saraki, never considered that Saraki may be an anti-consolidation force. I no fit shout.

Even Rasputtin sef dey validate conspiracy theory. SMH. I am so disappointed.

[b]My ND brothers, abeg make una no dull unaself o. Y'all are the brightest minds in the box. Lets deal with facts and not innuendo.[/b]And they say someone is causing loss of confidence. IMO, Vanguard Newspapers should be boarded up for posing the most hazard to the Nigerian banking industry.

Let me get this straight, let your ND brothers help you  support Sanusi against Ibru
I beg how I go borrow that Beaf emoticon, self. grin grin grin grin
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by Ibime(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2009
^^^ what is your retort to the evidence that all debtors were granted waivers. . . . drop tribalistic bla bla. . . who cares about Ibru?
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by No2Atheism(m): 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2009
Is it really true that 1500 people were sacked.

If it is true,

- Can someone please help me find out the ethnic breakdown of the people that were sacked from Intercontinental, this is because the reason given for the sack of those number of people makes it very naive not to realise that this might actually go beyond mere financial issues.

- Can someone also please give me the ethnic breakdown of those in intercontinental before the sacking of people.

- When and how did 1500 become moles . . . we are talking about 1500 people . . . do people even realise how large the number [b]1500 [/b]really is.

- Is Intercontinental Bank now a secret service agency in which human beings have now become moles . . .
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by PapaBrowne(m): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
Ibime:

I urge all of you to think logically. . . . its embarassing to see a grown man falling for spurious unsubstantiated claims. . . . what is your retort to the what makes Saraki's case different?. . . . this thread is dead on arrival. . . . anyone who swallowed the conspirevidence that all debtors were granted waivers?. . . . acy should be ashamed. . . when Sarakis name was published amongst the list of debtors, you were on the debtors side. . . . now he has a loan waiver, Sanusi is roped in to a Saraki conspiracy. . . .I can as well list all the debtors and draw conjecture from any of them. . . . perhaps, one ND bigwig was amongst them. . . . soon y'all will be telling me that Sanusi is in a conspiracy with MEND because one ND bigwig and MEND sympathiser got loan waiver. grin

How come the names of Saraki's 3 companies, which collectively owed above 8bn naira were conspiqously missing from the debtors list when it was released in August??

How come 3 directors appointed by Sanusi as new management for Intercontinental bank all worked under Saraki??

So much for coincidence.

Truthfully, there is much more evidence to the Saraki angle, but legalesse wouldn't permit me to bring them all out yet. Sanusi's reputation has collapsed amongst those in the know. He is now hard at work trying to institute damage control.
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by olayinkaj2(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2009
Hmmmmmm! interesting. The truth will soon be revealed.
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by Ibime(m): 4:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
PapaBrowne:

How come the names of Saraki's 3 companies, which collectively owed above 8bn naira were conspiqously missing from the debtors list when it was released in August??

How come 3 directors appointed by Sanusi as new management for Intercontinental bank all worked under Saraki??

So much for coincidence.

Truthfully, there is much more evidence to the Saraki angle, but legalesse wouldn't permit me to bring them all out yet.

Lemme guess. . . . Saraki initiated the agenda so he could get a waiver on a loan. . . why didnt he just carry on not paying the loan, knowing that Intercontinental had little or no recourse to get the money back since the loan wasnt likely collaterised. . .

This conspiracy theory carry too much conjecture abeg. . . . if you believe it, I have no option but to look you with cock-eye  grin
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by naso2(m): 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2009
I have always questioned Sanusi's style and motive,  however isolating the waivers given to saraki and using same to support SLS sponsorship is rather unprofessional of Vanguard. Waivers were given accross board because a lot of the loans were classified BAD.

I understand that some members of staff of Intercontinental who have share loans also benefited from this gesture.
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by MrCrackles(m): 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2009
This is serious. . . Hahahaha
I reserve my comments on the sheer delight the anti-Sanusi camp are wallowing in! grin
As for the Vangaurd, i laugh inside my teacup cheesy
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by kosovo(m): 11:43pm On Dec 08, 2009
Good People        Great Nation
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by Jarus(m): 12:06am On Dec 09, 2009
Also read that Renaissance Professionals' advertorial yesterday. I have undertaken to take thém on in Nigerian dailies on their misinformation. Already preparing an article 'RENAISSANCE PROFESSIONALS OR PROFESSIONAL COMEDIANS?'. Will try and post à copy here when finished. Typing from phone, on bed now, nothing much to contribute now. Gud nyt
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 09, 2009
Jarus:

Also read that Renaissance Professionals' advertorial yesterday. I have undertaken to take thém on in Nigerian dailies on their misinformation. Already preparing an article '[b]RENAISSANCE PROFESSIONALS [/b]OR PROFESSIONAL COMEDIANS?'. Will try and post à copy here when finished. Typing from phone, on bed now, nothing much to contribute now. Gud nyt

no be naija - 'professionals' cut from the mold of young people earnestly ask for abacha
Re: Sanusi's Godfathers Exposed: The Game Plan Unravelling. by ozalogbo: 5:16am On Dec 09, 2009
sidon look, na dog name

(1) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Former Nysc Dg, Akpan, Released / Army Pledges Loyalty To Jonathan. . . Again? / A Who's Who Of The Ministerial Nominees !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.