Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (58030 Views)

Nigerian Man Flaunts His Old Oyinbo Girlfriend (Photos) / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures) / Wedding Photos Of The Young Nigerian Guy And His Older American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Zedoo(m): 6:40am On Feb 17, 2017
BBC lovers everywhere....

Visa hunters everywhere...

Omo abeg where is the next sugar mommy? Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 6:44am On Feb 17, 2017
Blood of Oluwa embarassed, waris dis. I blame Buhari for dis embarassed embarassed embarassed : embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Anusiemgood(m): 7:07am On Feb 17, 2017
some men get mind ooo
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by 2shur: 7:24am On Feb 17, 2017
street things
he dom hammer.
once dis whitey staft deu pay
o bobs na eberlasting2.
buh dnt 4get
whitey don wise up o
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by xpool(m): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2017
Sandydayziz:
If reverse was the case m sure they'll say it's jazz cheesy
Why we feel the way we feel is that he would never had married a Nigerian woman that age, community go hold meeting for am, and his mother would have been in perpetual vigil in all churches.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Abudu2000(m): 7:32am On Feb 17, 2017
Na zoooo ,yahoo yahoo is taking a different turn right now, naija guys have decid to live up to their words
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 7:32am On Feb 17, 2017
Smart dude I must say..All for the blue passport
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Omoikarekimire(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2017
This is so so love made in heaven but d guy is at d receiving end one day when if he were to make love with a young lady d dude would know how much he was missing old woman indeed.God help our Nigerian youth
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 7:46am On Feb 17, 2017
at least he is earning his meals honestly.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool call him any name una like,the truth remain that he's settled and happy

Why dont you follow his footsteps. So without marrying an old hag, there's no other way on earth he can make money for himself. How extremely useless he is.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2017
POVERTY

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by sexy74(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2017
All in pursuit of green card and a insurance.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2017
afroxyz:

Can you even listen to yourself without throwing up. 'The woman hold bar', then you should throw your sense of self worth? What is this money you guys fret yourselves over?

MY point exactly. A friend of mine was going this path. An old white lady was falling for him and planning they should get married. That was when I told him straight up that guy, if you marry that woman, count me out of your wedding event. Also, what do you think your schoolmates who have made it will say about you with all your education and all that. That's when his brain resetted. Got some money from the woman, ended the marriage talk. 6 months later, he's happily married here, expecting a child.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by seanchuks: 7:58am On Feb 17, 2017
this is wat green visa can do.... am looking for my own oh.,I don't care!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by no1madman(m): 8:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Eyah! What a life!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ogtavia(m): 8:06am On Feb 17, 2017
Sandydayziz:
what reverse?..
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by no1madman(m): 8:09am On Feb 17, 2017
Dis guy no get swag.
Beautiful young girls dey everywhere,every corner. .wetin! Haba!
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 17, 2017
Fair play to him.

Whose child are they holding though?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Bowwow11(m): 8:15am On Feb 17, 2017
the fact that u ar poor does not mean u should lost ur sense of reasoning this is disgusting
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by robosky02(m): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2017
na waoooooo

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by HawttChoco(f): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2017
You have a point.......
slurryeye:
Make una dey laff the guy. Na una know

My guy wey know say this woman go reach 80 years old in 20 years time, and if she dies, all her asset will be willed to him

As a sharp bad guy, he knows sacrificing 20 years of his life to inherit million dollars of asset in his 40s is not too much to pay for

NB: just an observation, I can see both of them holding a young baby, since this woman can't give birth at that age, it's either they adopted the baby, which implies the woman's worth is substantial, or they used a surrogate mother which can cost up to 80k usd or more. This just validate my point that this woman go hold bar. Make una dey continue laffing the guy there, my homeboy know wetin he dey do grin
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by focus7: 9:01am On Feb 17, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Just tell that you are already dating a grandpa, don't bother we won't see as a jazz but a choice.
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:06am On Feb 17, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool call him any name una like,the truth remain that he's settled and happy
this one is nt settled ooo or even happy he has a mission sir
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by afamaustin(m): 9:12am On Feb 17, 2017
and l most marry my own dis year
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2017
Haha how that woman get belle sef
They look happy lol we all know its papers not love but anyway their biz cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by obontami: 9:24am On Feb 17, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

some people like it scraggy, just like some people like 3 days old pottage
tell me, which type do you like? wink
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:32am On Feb 17, 2017
mrdino:

I don't think he likes her, it's just for the green card, especially during this Trump era where things are tough for immigrants.

what more can I say?they already have a child together and they look happy,who am I to judge them?
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2017
ThaMonk:

bros forget balling,this woman is too old
is she your woman the niggar complain for you??
Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2017
seguno2:

......just like 15,424,921 Nigerians liked a scraggy sick illiterate man to change our prosperity to recession.
The thunder that will fire them is still doing push-ups.
hahahahahahah, Oga take am easy mbok.all they wanted was change,nobody knew it will end up like dis

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:43am On Feb 17, 2017
Justycxx:
I love that channel. investigation discovery.
am addicted to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Girlfriend Who Slept With His Brother And She Said 'Yes' / Sinikiwe Kademaunga Shows Off Her Boyfriend (Photos) / A Friend Trying To Snatch My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.