Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,092 members, 7,880,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Chi Chi Nwa's Opinion: Is Life Really Easier For Women Than Men? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Chi Chi Nwa's Opinion: Is Life Really Easier For Women Than Men? (396 Views)

Trey Songz – Chi Chi Ft. Chris Brown / Your Opinion -is He A Criminal Or Hero / Chi Chi Nwa’s Opinion: Attracta By Humblesmiths, Bringing Back The Oldies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chi Chi Nwa's Opinion: Is Life Really Easier For Women Than Men? by hayze(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2017
So since last night my mind has been troubled with this issue and I had to share. So after a long trip from Enugu to Taraba state, I was so tired and needed to rest badly. While resting, as usual, my stray mind went off again. This time to a particular topic few people pay attention to. Trust me when I tell you I had no prior thought of this before it came to me. It just came like "Is life really easier for women than men? So my mind split in two like there was a debate competition going on in my mind involving two parts of my mind and I still had to be the judge. Confusing right?
So the part for the women was like "Who tell you say life easy for women? Ghen! Ghen!! A girl decides to be good and follow everything society says is right yet the same people call her many names like "local, classless, lacks fashion sense, too godly, naive and so on" smh. She decides to go to school because society just won't stop talking about how dependent the female folks are of their counterparts. She decides to go to school to... Continue reading http://chichinwasdiary..com.ng/2017/02/chi-chi-nwas-opinion-is-life-really.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Chi Chi Nwa's Opinion: Is Life Really Easier For Women Than Men? by ciscoxx(m): 7:13am On Feb 17, 2017
Life is more easy for me..
1. Marriage - women are always under pressure.
2. Dressing - man can dress up anytime but woman they have day table for dress.
3. Food or diet - woman always select food and also wash weight..
4. Lol period wahala.
5. You wake up as early as 5am to prepare meal.
6. 40yrs no more taking in..
7. Always trying to impress a man.. Finally heartbreak.
Thumbs for men... Is not easy for female oh.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Former Striker Denied Entry Into The United States / Woman Absconds With Anti Corruption Crusade Funds / F.C. Barcelona "Comes Back From The Dead" Against PSG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.