Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,846 members, 7,872,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

‘my One And Only Mrs Adebiyi!’ Young Nigerian Man Celebrates His Elderly America - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘my One And Only Mrs Adebiyi!’ Young Nigerian Man Celebrates His Elderly America (495 Views)

Young African Man And His Elderly White Wife (Photos) / Igbo Man Celebrates His Yoruba Girlfriend Publicly For Not Being Demanding / Nigerian Man Celebrates His Old American Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘my One And Only Mrs Adebiyi!’ Young Nigerian Man Celebrates His Elderly America by okevibes: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2017
A young Nigerian guy, who goes by the name Adebiyi Muizz took to Facebook to celebrate his much older white wife as she turned a year older today. The woman, Susan Smith, is American and lives in Portland, Washington. She looks like she's in her 60s. She is retired, according to her Facebook bio. She married to Adebiyi in February, 2015. He shared photos of Mrs Adebiyi and wrote:

"My love and respect grows for you with each passing year. I am truly blessed to have you as my life partner. The various ups and downs that we have faced together in the life have further strengthened our bonding, love and respect for each other. May you be blessed with the choicest blessings from dear God? There never be any sad moment in your life. You always remain happy and cheerful, this year and in years to come. Love you from the bottom of my heart. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY ONE AND ONLY MRS ADEBIYI, I LOVE YOU Susan Smith.

SEE MORE AT: http://www.mkgist.info/one-mrs-adebiyi-young-nigerian-man-celebrates-elderly-american-wife-birthday/

Re: ‘my One And Only Mrs Adebiyi!’ Young Nigerian Man Celebrates His Elderly America by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 17, 2017
sugar mummy lipsrsealed
Re: ‘my One And Only Mrs Adebiyi!’ Young Nigerian Man Celebrates His Elderly America by adadike281(f): 9:02am On Feb 17, 2017
America green card is very important
Re: ‘my One And Only Mrs Adebiyi!’ Young Nigerian Man Celebrates His Elderly America by Deege: 1:46am On Apr 03, 2017
Why are we so fast to make a judgement, why would anyone assume he is only in it for money and green card, while this may not be considered an typical couple, who is to say that their love in not genuine
Re: ‘my One And Only Mrs Adebiyi!’ Young Nigerian Man Celebrates His Elderly America by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 03, 2017
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Role Model, Hero Or Mentor Of All Time / What's The WORST Valentine's Gift You've Ever Received?! / 21 Unbeatable Reasons Why You Should Have Sex And The Advantages To Our Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.