Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,353 members, 7,940,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites (5349 Views)

If Nigeria Divide Today, Does Delta And Edo State Has A Place With Yoruba/igbo / Oyo Empire A Yoruba Folklore Another Myth Bursted / 40th Anniversary Of Aku Uka Slated For Friday And Saturday || Www.naijaram.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by macof(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:

I am son of Jerry Bub De France my tribe are the Franks.

Who are you?

Smh
Na wa
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by HarshBitterTrut: 7:07pm On Nov 01, 2021
macof:

Smh
Na wa

Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 7:06pm On Nov 03, 2021
saddler:

Why not come with a similar write up about the Yorubas and their obsession with Skull mining and international fraud which your tribe is known for worldwide?

How some of you toil so hard digging up and promoting untruths and anything that ridicules another tribe except yours.

You have right over your view. So enjoy it. But Yorubas have never claim not to have bad people among them which make them far better than Your own ethnic group or Tribe.

Afterall, Yoruba do not call white as black or black as red. White is white and Black is black which is the reason Yoruba condemn evil act of any other Yoruba man. And also praise other Yoruba people who do things truthfully, which birthed Ọmọ èlú ìwa bi (ọmọlúwabi)~ born of God-goodness.

Tell me, what Ethnic are you? Judge yourself
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by HarshBitterTrut: 9:14pm On Nov 03, 2021
Olu317:
You have right over your view. So enjoy it. But Yorubas have never claim not to have bad people among them which make them far better than Your own ethnic group or Tribe.

Afterall, Yoruba do not call white as black or black as red. White is white and Black is black which is the reason Yoruba condemn evil act of any other Yoruba man. And also praise other Yoruba people who do things truthfully, which birthed Ọmọ èlú ìwa bi (ọmọlúwabi)~ born of God-goodness.

Tell me, what Ethnic are you? Judge yourself

Yes Yorubas do make it clear that bad people are among them. Yet other ethnic groups try to cover it up. No other people more responsible for global deception than Black people trying to hide their ancestor's shame and their own.

Benin people are not Hamites aka Egyptians. So that only means that they have a Semitic origin. There was only two sons of Noah that went into Africa, Ham because that is his birthright and Shem seeking refuge. And some of Shem did practice idolatry just like Ham I.e Edomites.
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:

Yes Yorubas do make it clear that bad people are among them. Yet other ethnic groups try to cover it up. No other people more responsible for global deception than Black people trying to hide their ancestor's shame and their own.

Benin people are not Hamites aka Egyptians. So that only means that they have a Semitic origin. There was only two sons of Noah that went into Africa, Ham because that is his birthright and Shem seeking refuge. And some of Shem did practice idolatry just like Ham I.e Edomites.

Interesting. But is there any archeological evidence to support this postulation ?
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by HarshBitterTrut: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Olu317:
Interesting. But is there any archeological evidence to support this postulation ?

Is there any evidence that proves Idumea are Egyptians?
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by HarshBitterTrut: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:

Is there any evidence that proves Idumea are Egyptians?
Idumean are written in biblical account but the identity of idu people are also in obscurity in present time, from biblical historical finding, which makes it hard to pin down their identity in Africa.

Nevertheless, Hebrew, Idumeans, Egyptians were interrelated in time immemorial from historical perspective,even if not all characters in the Bible can be pinned down. Albeit, biblical account have atom of truth in its accounts.

Idu land and as a people exist and when written as Idumean, is just a demonym. Just as the word Hebrew is Abri-Abiri in its real transliteration.

Hieroglyphs has not supported Idumean in Egypt and environ as it did with Phonician and Hebrews with their deep religious knowledge,spiritual prowess economical achievement, war prosecution and seafaring.
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by HarshBitterTrut: 12:16am On Nov 05, 2021
Olu317:
Idumean are written in biblical account but the identity of idu people are also in obscurity in present time, from biblical historical finding, which makes it hard to pin down their identity in Africa.

Nevertheless, Hebrew, Idumeans, Egyptians were interrelated in time immemorial from historical perspective,even if not all characters in the Bible can be pinned down. Albeit, biblical account have atom of truth in its accounts.

Idu land and as a people exist and when written as Idumean, is just a demonym. Just as the word Hebrew is Abri-Abiri in its real transliteration.

Hieroglyphs has not supported Idumean in Egypt and environ as it did with Phonician and Hebrews with their deep religious knowledge,spiritual prowess economical achievement, war prosecution and seafaring.

Esau hides himself and this is known about him.

1 Like

Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 12:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:

Esau hides himself and this is known about him.

Do you know the meaning of Esau from Hebrew transliteration and interpretation into English language ?
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by HarshBitterTrut: 2:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Olu317:
Do you know the meaning of Esau from Hebrew transliteration and interpretation into English language ?

hairy
Welsh: from the Biblical personal name Esau, meaning 'hairy' in Hebrew (Genesis 25:25)

I really believe that too much emphasis is placed upon Esau's look. And it's done quite clever by some unscrupulous people to make him a Whiteman. Whites are pale and therefore look blush I.e red and they were uncivilized at one point which they had long unkept hair.

Yet ruddy is the skin tone of David and Solomon not just Esau. Ruddy is red yet it is the color of all dark brown people besides the Nubian who is jet black. Dark skin Indians are ruddy and many Black people are ruddy in skin tone. Also there are plenty of hairy Black people compared to Egyptians who at times wore their hair short. Hebrews wore long hair and it's in plenty of artifacts that they were ruddy Black skin with long hair. I do believe living in Africa and mating with the Dark skin Nubian Egyptian Hamite women has made a lot of Israelites and Edomites appear darker. Esau married two Canaanite women which were of the darker skin Egyptian bloodline.

What I emphasis in reference to Esau is his character which is spelled out quite well in the Book of Jasper. That is he became a hunter of men like Nimrod I.e a human sacrificer to false deities, he was an enslaver. He went on to build kingdoms and empires and Esau is ruling the world today behind the scenes.

1 Like

Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by HarshBitterTrut: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
The people behind this global deception suppressing true identities with false ones are pagan idolatrous Blacks who detest the Jewish religion. I have heard them say all Black people are from Africa and the Abrahamic faiths are not of Africa. They are literally painting the ancient Hebrews as White including the Arabs and early Black Christian Franks. The motive behind this is to dominate all Black people through their indigenous religion. It is also slander to accuse the Abrahamic faiths of imposing their religion upon pagans when it's the other way around. Abraham came into Egypt fleeing religious persecution started by Africans who put the Babylonian empire into Asia.

As far as the Edomites wasn't it they who assisted the Babylonians in their war against the Jews? Well it's the same Alliance today the Black pagans of Africa are involved in the cover up of the identities of the Jews, Israelites and the Edomites.

Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:

hairy
Welsh: from the Biblical personal name Esau, meaning 'hairy' in Hebrew (Genesis 25:25)

I really believe that too much emphasis is placed upon Esau's look. And it's done quite clever by some unscrupulous people to make him a Whiteman. Whites are pale and therefore look blush I.e red and they were uncivilized at one point which they had long unkept hair.

Yet ruddy is the skin tone of David and Solomon not just Esau. Ruddy is red yet it is the color of all dark brown people besides the Nubian who is jet black. Dark skin Indians are ruddy and many Black people are ruddy in skin tone. Also there are plenty of hairy Black people compared to Egyptians who at times wore their hair short. Hebrews wore long hair and it's in plenty of artifacts that they were ruddy Black skin with long hair. I do believe living in Africa and mating with the Dark skin Nubian Egyptian Hamite women has made a lot of Israelites and Edomites appear darker. Esau married two Canaanite women which were of the darker skin Egyptian bloodline.

What I emphasis in reference to Esau is his character which is spelled out quite well in the Book of Jasper. That is he became a hunter of men like Nimrod I.e a human sacrificer to false deities, he was an enslaver. He went on to build kingdoms and empires and Esau is ruling the world today behind the scenes.

Okay but I do not see any classic ancient hebrew dictionaries corrobating the hairy aspect. Anyway, I am familiar with that part of the bible you mentioned.

Below screenshot talks about Esau which was derived from [ayin][shin][waw].
Root : עשו
E/A: ע
S : ש
U: ו
Transliteration : ESAU
which is derived from Asa

Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by HarshBitterTrut: 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Olu317:
Okay but I do not see any classic ancient hebrew dictionaries corrobating the hairy aspect. Anyway, I am familiar with that part of the bible you mentioned.

Below screenshot talks about Esau which was derived from [ayin][shin][waw].
Root : עשו
E/A: ע
S : ש
U: ו
Transliteration : ESAU
which is derived from Asa

Ayin Shin Vav

Sometimes Ayin is used as the vowel E.

Shin can be Sh or S sound

The Vav can be V, W, or U vowel

So it really means which language Hebrew is being transliterated into that determines the rule and also the preference of the linguist.

Also some languages may not share similar sounds that can be produced by speakers of that language which brings up cognating.

As I said I am framing Esau not upon his appearance or spelling of his name but his Biblical character.
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by HarshBitterTrut: 8:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:
Sacred-texts Apocrypha Index Previous Next
Book of Jasher, Chapter 27
1 And Esau at that time, after the death of Abraham, frequently went in the field to hunt.

2 And Nimrod king of Babel, the same was Amraphel, also frequently went with his mighty men to hunt in the field, and to walk about with his men in the cool of the day.

3 And Nimrod was observing Esau all the days, for a jealousy was formed in the heart of Nimrod against Esau all the days.

4 And on a certain day Esau went in the field to hunt, and he found Nimrod walking in the wilderness with his two men.

5 And all his mighty men and his people were with him in the wilderness, but they removed at a distance from him, and they went from him in different directions to hunt, and Esau concealed himself for Nimrod, and he lurked for him in the wilderness.

6 And Nimrod and his men that were with him did not know him, and Nimrod and his men frequently walked about in the field at the cool of the day, and to know where his men were hunting in the field.

7 And Nimrod and two of his men that were with him came to the place where they were, when Esau started suddenly from his lurking place, and drew his sword, and hastened and ran to Nimrod and cut off his head.

8 And Esau fought a desperate fight with the two men that were with Nimrod, and when they called out to him, Esau turned to them and smote them to death with his sword.

9 And all the mighty men of Nimrod, who had left him to go to the wilderness, heard the cry at a distance, and they knew the voices of those two men, and they ran to know the cause of it, when they found their king and the two men that were with him lying dead in the wilderness.

10 And when Esau saw the mighty men of Nimrod coming at a distance, he fled, and thereby escaped; and Esau took the valuable garments of Nimrod, which Nimrod's father had bequeathed to Nimrod, and with which Nimrod prevailed over the whole land, and he ran and concealed them in his house.

11 And Esau took those garments and ran into the city on account of Nimrod's men, and he came unto his father's house wearied and exhausted from fight, and he was ready to die through grief when he approached his brother Jacob and sat before him.

12 And he said unto his brother Jacob, Behold I shall die this day, and wherefore then do I want the birthright? And Jacob acted wisely with Esau in this matter, and Esau sold his birthright to Jacob, for it was so brought about by the Lord.

13 And Esau's portion in the cave of the field of Machpelah, which Abraham had bought from the children of Heth for the possession of a burial ground, Esau also sold to Jacob, and Jacob bought all this from his brother Esau for value given.

14 And Jacob wrote the whole of this in a book, and he testified the same with witnesses, and he sealed it, and the book remained in the hands of Jacob.

15 And when Nimrod the son of Cush died, his men lifted him up and brought him in consternation, and buried him in his city, and all the days that Nimrod lived were two hundred and fifteen years and he died.

16 And the days that Nimrod reigned upon the people of the land were one hundred and eighty-five years; and Nimrod died by the sword of Esau in shame and contempt, and the seed of Abraham caused his death as he had seen in his dream.

17 And at the death of Nimrod his kingdom became divided into many divisions, and all those parts that Nimrod reigned over were restored to the respective kings of the land, who recovered them after the death of Nimrod, and all the people of the house of Nimrod were for a long time enslaved to all the other kings of the land.

Next: Chapter 28

Olu317

As you can see from this artwork which is very exquisite and fine art that Benin Kingdom rulers were hunters. They would go out raid Israelite aka Igbo villages, kill their warriors, rape their women and take captives as slaves. They would also sacrifice the slaves to their demon gods. Egyptians who are Hamite Nubian Berbers also were hunters of men. In the above passage my ancestors the Black Jewish priests compared Esau to Ham because he lived the same demonic religion. It is the religion of the Fallen.

Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Reflect7: 12:58am On Nov 06, 2021
macof:
That the video you shared is lazy and ignorant.
1. Non of the ethnic groups in Nigeria are semitic. The Yoruba, Edo, Igbo, Idoma, igala mentioned in your video are a Niger-congo people not a semitic people
2. "Hamitic" is not a real racial category and cannot be remotely stretched to imply such. "Hamito-Semitic" is an obsolete term used to refer to what we now call the "afro-asiatic language group". "semitic" being the only branch found outside Africa in Western Asia
3. Edo people of Benin city are not Edomites. There is no linguistic, historical, genetic or cultural evidence to suggest so. This claim is solely based on the names "idoma" and "Edo" looking like the name "Edom"

All this is based on an unhealthy obsession with where your religions come from. It is inferiority complex

You are a crook and you've been on this site for years with an agenda to confine Africa to the 'jungle' of colonialist historical deceit.

Nobody should take YOU serious, because any research that remotely suggests Africans were anything but primitive hut dwellers in the bush is quickly and always attacked by you as 'lacking evidence'. Even when the evidence stares you in the face, you belittle, ignore, or vilify it.

You are a truly sick, disgusting person.
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by macof(m): 1:41am On Nov 06, 2021
Reflect7:

You are a crook and you've been on this site for years with an agenda to confine Africa to the 'jungle' of colonialist historical deceit.

Nobody should take YOU serious, because any research that remotely suggests Africans were anything but primitive hut dwellers in the bush is quickly and always attacked by you as 'lacking evidence'. Even when the evidence stares you in the face, you belittle, ignore, or vilify it.

You are a truly sick, disgusting person.

Lol. calm down slowpoke. If you really want to prove that i am a crook please go ahead and answer the questions i posed to your friend above.
ordinary name calling means nothing.

However, let me state this and i hope your moronic brain can get it
Maintaining that Africans like the Yoruba are not hebrew is not in anyway suggesting that Africans are primitive, if you are so stuppid and filled with inferiority complex that you need to attach to ordinary hebrews that aren't even shiit in terms of advanced peoples then you have a big problem. If you feel like having african origin is primitive then i hope you can see that you are the one who is calling yourself primitive not me

please provide the evidence staring me in the face cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 11:55am On Nov 06, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:

Ayin Shin Vav

Sometimes Ayin is used as the vowel E.

Shin can be Sh or S sound

The Vav can be V, W, or U vowel

So it really means which language Hebrew is being transliterated into that determines the rule and also the preference of the linguist.

Also some languages may not share similar sounds that can be produced by speakers of that language which brings up cognating.

As I said I am framing Esau not upon his appearance or spelling of his name but his Biblical character.

Okay. Seriously, I do not know what ancient complexions of the Edomite,which is the reason, I do not delve into it heavily as such even if there signs of these groups of people in West Africa.

Certainly such words as,Edd, Addo, Iddo, Eddo,Medo etc in Classic Hebrew with meaning from, might one, a settlement,rest place in Ancient Hebrew language.

However, does the meaning have comparative cognates in Igodomigodo language as found in Yoruba language ? If yes, then , the Edo history has a certain missing gap because up till date, true historical account of different people fused to form Igodomigodo cum Bini kingdom have not well studied. I am familiar with some groups who ruled Igodomigodo from Obawara groups in Ileife before Oranmiyan came to establish oba dynasty.

If Esau is actually brownish hairy man,then are the Edos hairy as the Ibos of Eastern Nigeria ? If not, how do you proof or does anyone proof connection with Isaack; Yoruba's Iṣókún (sporty,with strength etc)

Can you proof anything of such from your postulation ?
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
macof:

Lol. calm down slowpoke. If you really want to prove that i am a crook please go ahead and answer the questions i posed to your friend above.
ordinary name calling means nothing.

However, let me state this and i hope your moronic brain can get it
Maintaining that Africans like the Yoruba are not hebrew is not in anyway suggesting that Africans are primitive, if you are so stuppid and filled with inferiority complex that you need to attach to ordinary hebrews that aren't even shiit in terms of advanced peoples then you have a big problem. If you feel like having african origin is primitive then i hope you can see that you are the one who is calling yourself primitive not me

please provide the evidence staring me in the face cheesy
Lol . Anything Hebrew brings out goose pimple on your skin angry cheesy grin. Yet Pope bows in respect of Mother of Jesus and Jesus who were pure brownish skin people.

Perhaps, they came down from heaven without any lineage trace.The child Jesus was taken to Egypt to avoid being murdered. Seriously, you do not annoy me with your choice of negative statement so whenever I see your defense line based on vulgar usage, it makes me laugh.

Here is an orthodox christian king in Europe with the painting ±500 years ago. The photo shot was taken courtesy of Rashidi Runoko.

Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
HarshBitterTrut:

Olu317

As you can see from this artwork which is very exquisite and fine art that Benin Kingdom rulers were hunters. They would go out raid Israelite aka Igbo villages, kill their warriors, rape their women and take captives as slaves. They would also sacrifice the slaves to their demon gods. Egyptians who are Hamite Nubian Berbers also were hunters of men. In the above passage my ancestors the Black Jewish priests compared Esau to Ham because he lived the same demonic religion. It is the religion of the Fallen.

Well, I have not seen any much link linguistically between ancient Hebrew and Igbos of the Eastern Nigeria.

Historically, The ancient Hebrew identified names of God as YHWH, ALE,EL, LU,ELEION, ABBA,BA,ELLAH etc.Peradventure, you have information to these then share some of them.
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by macof(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2021
Olu317:
Lol . Anything Hebrew brings out goose pimple on your skin angry cheesy grin. Yet Pope bows in respect of Mother of Jesus and Jesus who were pure brownish skin people.

Perhaps, they came down from heaven without any lineage trace.The child Jesus was taken to Egypt to avoid being murdered. Seriously, you do not annoy me with your choice of negative statement so whenever I see your defense line based on vulgar usage, it makes me laugh.

Here is an orthodox christian king in Europe with the painting ±500 years ago. The photo shot was taken courtesy of Rashidi Runoko.
what does the Pope bowing to a brown statue of Mary and Jesus have to do with Yoruba being hebrew?
What has Jesus being taken to Egypt to avoid his murder got to do with Yoruba being hebrew?
what has an ethiopian king being featured in an european painting got to do with yoruba being hebrew?

olu you are empty and lack any substance, you have nothing sensible to say, so just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2021
macof:

what does the Pope bowing to a brown statue of Mary and Jesus have to do with Yoruba being hebrew?
What has Jesus being taken to Egypt to avoid his murder got to do with Yoruba being hebrew?
what has an ethiopian king being featured in an european painting got to do with yoruba being hebrew?

olu you are empty and lack any substance, you have nothing sensible to say, so just keep quiet.
Yes, they have everything to do with Yorubas,because the ancient Hebrew were the Yorubas and the word Hebrew is exclusively having Yoruba meaning. And the meaning, has been decoded even by yourself ignorantly despite you missed some part in it grin cheesy grin

While the pope bowing to Mother of Jesus and Jesus, simply point to Yorubas as the brain behind Christianity in Egypt and the world

Afterall, no language on earth match coptic liturgy as the Yoruba language,not even Egyptians language because Coptic language is ancient Hebrew language, which is termed by scholars as "Foreign language in Egypt. "

Furthermore, ablution done by Catholic and Muslims emanated from Yoruba form of Èlédùmárè worship, which shows that ORÍ worship is what Christianity is all about. Plainly Òrìṣà Orì is Christianity. grin grin

Note: Study and learn instead of usage of vulgar word.
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by macof(m): 4:31pm On Nov 06, 2021
Olu317:
Yes, they have everything to do with Yorubas,because the ancient Hebrew were the Yorubas and the word Hebrew is exclusively having Yoruba meaning. And the meaning, has been decoded even by yourself ignorantly despite you missed some part in it grin cheesy grin

While the pope bowing to Mother of Jesus and Jesus, simply point to Yorubas as the brain behind Christianity in Egypt and the world

Afterall, no language on earth match coptic liturgy as the Yoruba language,not even Egyptians language because Coptic language is ancient Hebrew language, which is termed by scholars as "Foreign language in Egypt. "

Furthermore, ablution done by Catholic and Muslims emanated from Yoruba form of Èlédùmárè worship, which shows that ORÍ worship is what Christianity is all about. Plainly Òrìṣà Orì is Christianity. grin grin

Note: Study and learn instead of usage of vulgar word.
smh
grin grin this one is madness
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
macof:

smh
grin grin this one is madness
I do not expect anything less from Òfún Méjì like you. He who fails to learn through the easy way must learn through the hard way.

Kindly go ask your book to explain what Òfún méjì means in Ifáodù, perhaps your retrogressive thought will begin to work in clockwise way instead of anticlockwise way it works presently. So, get understanding about Yoruba and Africa,then Yoruba and Near East as whole should be your focus grin cheesy cool
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by macof(m): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Olu317:
I do not expect anything less from Òfún Méjì like you. He who fails to learn through the easy way must learn through the hard way.

Kindly go ask your book to explain what Òfún méjì means in Ifáodù, perhaps your retrogressive thought will begin to work in clockwise way instead of anticlockwise way it works presently. So, get understanding about Yoruba and Africa,then Yoruba and Near East as whole should be your focus grin cheesy cool
lol. ki l'eleyii? what is this grin grin
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 11:41am On Nov 07, 2021
macof:
lol. ki l'eleyii? what is this grin grin
Òfún méjì continue grin grin grin . If only you know the downfall of òfún méjì in ẹsẹ̀ ifá grin grin cheesy, you will hate yourself. Nothing sane,comes out of your heart except evil and vulgar words.

Post formidable things about odú ifá instead,it is empty ranting. Mr. Vulgar word, hear the bitter truth, "Fálànà gbọ tirẹ" grin grin grin because

Ipákọ́ ẹni ẹlẹ́ni lá máa nri
ẹni ẹlẹ́ni ni nrí ipákọ́ wa
Babalawó tió gbọfá ṣákáṣáká ló máa nri ipákọ́ àgbọ̀nnìrègún
àgbọ̀nnìrègún nikan ló máa nri ipákọ́ gbogbo ọmọ aráyé.

Transl:
we see the backhead of others
others see our backhead
A vast ifaodu priest sees the backhead of ọ̀rúnmìẹ̀làà
ọ̀rúnmìẹ̀làà is the only one who sees the backhead of all humanity..... odù ¿?? cheesy grin

Plainly,mind your own business because it is not a must you need quote anyone. Perhaps, you have problem with information alien grin cheesy to you, then humbly research or ask the person who posted rather than be filled with empty boasting since it is obvious you pratically have limited knowledge on the subject matter. This is is simply a fact.

1 Like

Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by macof(m): 12:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Olu317:
Òfún méjì continue grin grin grin . If only you know the downfall of òfún méjì in ẹsẹ̀ ifá grin grin cheesy, you will hate yourself. Nothing sane,comes out of your heart except evil and vulgar words.

Post formidable things about odú ifá instead,it is empty ranting. Mr. Vulgar word, hear the bitter truth, "Fálànà gbọ tirẹ" grin grin grin because

Ipákọ́ ẹni ẹlẹ́ni lá máa nri
ẹni ẹlẹ́ni ni nrí ipákọ́ wa
Babalawó tió gbọfá ṣákáṣáká ló máa nri ipákọ́ àgbọ̀nnìrègún
àgbọ̀nnìrègún nikan ló máa nri ipákọ́ gbogbo ọmọ aráyé.

Transl:
we see the backhead of others
others see our backhead
A vast ifaodu priest sees the backhead of ọ̀rúnmìẹ̀làà
ọ̀rúnmìẹ̀làà is the only one who sees the backhead of all humanity..... odù ¿?? cheesy grin

Plainly,mind your own business because it is not a must you need quote anyone. Perhaps, you have problem with information alien grin cheesy to you, then humbly research or ask the person who posted rather than be filled with empty boasting since it is obvious you pratically have limited knowledge on the subject matter. This is is simply a fact.

This one na real werey o grin
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
macof:

This macof na real werey o grin
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Richwallet: 8:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Olu317:

The people of populated Europe were Black Celts, Black Franks, Black Vikings, Black Scandinavians, Black Saxxons, and White Goths. The Blacks still live in Europe but heavily mixed and many Blacks fled during the Black Plague to the Americas. We did not all come here to America from West Africa. And as far as the Moors in Europe it's a lie from hell. The Moors were stopped by the Black Christian Franks and the White Goths in Southern France. The Moors never ruled pass the Iberian Pennissula which is the famous Spain and Portugal. This history of Africans ruling in Europe are of the making of African secret societies. There were no Ethiopian kings ruling in Germany those were the Black Christian Franks.

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/History_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire_2.htm
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 9:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Richwallet:

The people of populated Europe were Black Celts, Black Franks, Black Vikings, Black Scandinavians, Black Saxxons, and White Goths. The Blacks still live in Europe but heavily mixed and many Blacks fled during the Black Plague to the Americas. We did not all come here to America from West Africa. And as far as the Moors in Europe it's a lie from hell. The Moors were stopped by the Black Christian Franks and the White Goths in Southern France. The Moors never ruled pass the Iberian Pennissula which is the famous Spain and Portugal. This history of Africans ruling in Europe are of the making of African secret societies. There were no Ethiopian kings ruling in Germany those were the Black Christian Franks.

http://www.realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/History_of_the_Holy_Roman_Empire_2.htm

Yes, I know some of the colour people's history in Europe . Even through to the religious aspect and beyond
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Richwallet: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Olu317:
Yes, I know some of the colour people's history in Europe . Even through to the religious aspect and beyond

Yes we are not Africans yet we are your brothers. My tribe the Franks were the tribe of Benjamin who left Egypt prior to Moses to form Troy. After our defeat against the Black Greeks who were also Hebrews the sons of Hectare moved to Gual then crossed the Rhine and settled in Germany. Our ancestors were pagans until King Pharamond daughter married a Fisher King who were the paternal line of Yeshua. Yes Queen Mary Magdalene did live out her life doing missionary work in Southern France and is buried there. After we mixed with the Jesus royal line we became Arian Christians. That's what we were the Franks when King Clovis lead us from Germany to form France. It was Charlemagne another dynasty not of the Jesus royal line that returned many Franks to Germany forming the Holy Roman Empire.

This is the history hidden by African secret societies in alliance with the Vatican. The people the Moors and pagan kings sold captive Israelites aka Igbos to were White Roman Catholic phony Jews. These Jews were mulattoes that came from Moorish harems during their time in Spain and Portugal. Many times the Goths and Popes called upon the Black Christian Franks to rescue them from the tyranny of the Moors. The Moors bred the kind of evil Whites that rule Europe today. So we are talking more bloodline being the root of evil than the mere color of one's skin.
Re: Myth Or Real Btw Aku/jacob And Edo/edomites by Olu317(m): 6:40am On Nov 08, 2021
Richwallet:

Yes we are not Africans yet we are your brothers. My tribe the Franks were the tribe of Benjamin who left Egypt prior to Moses to form Troy. After our defeat against the Black Greeks who were also Hebrews the sons of Hectare moved to Gual then crossed the Rhine and settled in Germany. Our ancestors were pagans until King Pharamond daughter married a Fisher King who were the paternal line of Yeshua. Yes Queen Mary Magdalene did live out her life doing missionary work in Southern France and is buried there. After we mixed with the Jesus royal line we became Arian Christians. That's what we were the Franks when King Clovis lead us from Germany to form France. It was Charlemagne another dynasty not of the Jesus royal line that returned many Franks to Germany forming the Holy Roman Empire.

This is the history hidden by African secret societies in alliance with the Vatican. The people the Moors and pagan kings sold captive Israelites aka Igbos to were White Roman Catholic phony Jews. These Jews were mulattoes that came from Moorish harems during their time in Spain and Portugal. Many times the Goths and Popes called upon the Black Christian Franks to rescue them from the tyranny of the Moors. The Moors bred the kind of evil Whites that rule Europe today. So we are talking more bloodline being the root of evil than the mere color of one's skin.

Are you of Frank's origin or Ibo's?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Racial Breakdown Of The Worlds Population / Happy Independence Day Messages And Wishes 2015 / Weird Facts From Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.