Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:24 AM

Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate (3556 Views)

Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter / Fake Hulk Hogan Storms Lagos, Receives VIP Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by chosen04(f): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2009
Hulk Hogan is tying the knot again.

The wrestler, 56, and his girlfriend of nearly two years, Jennifer McDaniel, are engaged, a source close to the couple confirms to Usmagazine.com.

New York's Daily News also reported that the two are getting married. "He is engaged and very happy," a source told the paper.

See who else got engaged this year

It is happy news for Hogan (nee Terry Bollea), who had been engaged in a bitter divorce battle with his ex-wife, Linda, for nearly two years. Linda, who wed Hulk in 1983, filed for divorce in November 2007.

A newspaper reporter was the first person to inform him about the split. "Holy smokes," he said upon hearing the news. "Wow, you just knocked the bottom out of me."

Look back at Hollywood's ugliest divorces

The split grew increasingly ugly a short time later when Linda publicly began dating Charlie Hill who was one of their daughter Brooke's former classmates.

Hogan even complained to Rolling Stone about Linda leaving him for "some shaggy-haired pool boy 30 years her junior."

See celebs who found love again

At one point in their split, Linda even accused Hulk of stalking her.

But in July, they settled their divorce. Terms of the agreement were not made public.

See unforgettable celeb wedding photos

"The war is over," Linda told The Tampa Tribune. She even kissed her ex on the cheek in the courtroom. "I still love him. He's the father of my children."

Hulk and Linda have two children together, Nick, 19 and Brooke, 21.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/confirmed-hulk-hogan-is-engaged/32281?nc

Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by Seun(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2009
Source?
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by chosen04(f): 11:53am On Dec 08, 2009
hulk hogan and girl friend

Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by chosen04(f): 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2009
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by THEAMAKA1: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2009
thats gross!!
how can you marry someone that looks just like your daughter? they could almost pass as twins.
that only makes me think, how does he look at his own daughter?  shocked lipsrsealed
the mom is even more nasty for dating some guy that is like 20 years old.
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by semid4lyfe(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2009
THE.AMAKA? What happened to THE-AMAKA? Hope you've learnt it doesn't pay to insult your betters?

Anyhow sha, I SINCERELY hope Seun will unban you soon.

Have a blessed day!
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by THEAMAKA1: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
lol the reason i was banned wasnt because of attacking anyone. so you can cross that out.
it was another dumb reason.
lets just hail him like the King that he is.
i don tire sef. . .

anyway, back to topic
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by semid4lyfe(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2009
@ topic
What's wrong with him marrying someone that looks like his daughter? She's not his daughter is she and I'm certain she must have attained the legal age to get married, so whats the problem? H.H definitely needs some young blood to keep him active & fit IMO. Nothing bad in what he's done.
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2009
That women does not look like a 20-something year old.
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2009
the wife is dating her husband's look alike.

the husband is dating his wife's look alike.
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by donjon: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2009
God no vex
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2009
Now thatz some nasty sh.it
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by mamagee3(f): 1:38am On Dec 09, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

lol the reason i was banned wasnt because of attacking anyone. so you can cross that out.
it was another dumb reason.
lets just hail him like the King that he is.
i don tire sef. . .

anyway, back to topic

Amaka, were you banned? shocked shocked
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by THEAMAKA1: 1:40am On Dec 09, 2009
yes baby, i was banned. lol
its all good though. cheesy
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by mamagee3(f): 1:41am On Dec 09, 2009
THE.AMAKA:

yes baby, i was banned. lol
its all good though.  cheesy

Why? and I thought it was another stalker that registered with your name at first
Why were you banned
? undecided
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by dominique(f): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2009
tpia.:

the wife is dating her husband's look alike.

the husband is dating his wife's look alike.

yeah and thirty something years younger. the girl looks so much like his daughter its almost creepy.
hulk is just trying to outdo his ex-wife who is dating a 19 year old (her son's age mate). what a sick duo.
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by paddylo1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 09, 2009
the hulkster looks way better than that girl for his age. . .that girl looks like shes the one thats 50. . .

1 Like

Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by C2H5OH(f): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2009
Not bad for an old-timer
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by Outstrip(f): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2009
It's official. Hulk Hogan likes big boobs
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by oge4real(f): 11:32pm On Dec 09, 2009
What kind of nonsense is this? And what does that girl intend to achieve?
Re: Hulk Hogan Engaged To Daughter's Class Mate by pureminded: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2009
Agbaya angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Ms Sahhara Wins World Transgender Pageant (photos) / This Dude Has More Hips And Azz Than Mercy Johnson And Kim K Combined [photos] / Sad! See How Woman Killed A Musician Just With Verbal Threat. Man Hanged Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.