Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,807 members, 7,930,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 07:47 AM

Man Catches His Girlfriend On Camera Getting In Love With A Yoga Instructor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Catches His Girlfriend On Camera Getting In Love With A Yoga Instructor (1306 Views)

Twitter User Attacks Yoga Instructor, Pelumi For Being ‘naked’ While Doing Yoga / 'I Paint With My Period': Yoga Instructor Uses Menstrual Blood To Make Art / Ayo Bishi Catches His Phone Thief With A Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches His Girlfriend On Camera Getting In Love With A Yoga Instructor by Darlee: 3:47pm On Feb 17, 2017
Man Catches His Girlfriend On Camera Getting In Love With A Yoga Instructor. Photos

A lady was propositioned by a hunky personal trainer in a sting set up by her boyfriend to find out if she would be unfaithful to him. The jaw-dropping scenes, which were filmed on a hidden cam, have been uploaded to YouTube channel, To Catch A Cheater, who regularly orchestrate honey-traps to fool philandering spouses.

Photos >> http://tooample.com/2017/02/17/man-catches-girlfriend-camera-getting-love-yoga-instructor-photos/

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend On Camera Getting In Love With A Yoga Instructor by Darlee: 3:48pm On Feb 17, 2017
The film begins with the blonde woman, who is not identified but is believed to be from America, lifting weights.
A fitness instructor, who is played by an actor, then comes over and offers to give her some advice.

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend On Camera Getting In Love With A Yoga Instructor by Darlee: 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2017
“I’m actually a personal trainer at this gym, do you mind if I give you a few pointers?” he says. “Yeah, go ahead,” she replies.
Unknown to her, her boyfriend Peter is watching the pair’s exchange via a candid camera. The trainer then takes her to a private yoga room to “show her a few workouts”.

She lies on her back on the mat while he holds her leg in the air and leans into her body. The pair enjoy a steamy 18 minute session. It ends with the trainer massaging her legs and then spanking her bum.

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend On Camera Getting In Love With A Yoga Instructor by Darlee: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
“We should hook up some time,” he flirts. The girl tells him she has a boyfriend but they still exchange numbers and hug goodbye.

Peter is extremely emotional but he can’t decide if what he has just witnessed classes as cheating.

More Photos >> http://tooample.com/2017/02/17/man-catches-girlfriend-camera-getting-love-yoga-instructor-photos/

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend On Camera Getting In Love With A Yoga Instructor by Davash222(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2017
With all the evidence brought to this honourable court, It is crystal clear that nothing happened Unless the boyfriend is tired of the relationship.

This is my judgement!!!

*court, arise*

1 Like

Re: Man Catches His Girlfriend On Camera Getting In Love With A Yoga Instructor by petrov10: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2017
Honourable justice. Abang quiet there !!!!!!!

With all the evidence before me
This is woman is an olosho she is without reasonable doubt

My judgement is for her to be lashed with a good dose of burutashii

General burutai pls take over

Court rise!!!!!!! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Former First Lady, Kemi Mimiko Shatters Expectations Of 50th Birthday / Hushpuppi Responded To AY, Calling Him Out To Confirm His Gucci Bag / Rihanna Attend Wizkid Show At Royal Albert Hall London (live Performance )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.