Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,772 members, 7,930,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:34 AM

Check Out The Tomatoes I Bought Three Hundred Naira (Photo) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out The Tomatoes I Bought Three Hundred Naira (Photo) (1223 Views)

I Bought A Paint Bucket Of Garri N1000 In My Area. How Much Is It In Your Area? / The Fish Caught In Oguta Lake I Bought N10,000 (Photos) / The Snake I Bought For N4500 Along Zaria-Kaduna Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Tomatoes I Bought Three Hundred Naira (Photo) by Kenmatt(m): 2:07am On Feb 18, 2017
Greetings to you all.

I bought this tomatoes three hundred Naira (#300.00).

Gone are the days it was trending on nairaland, during the scarcity of tomatoes just last year, every Dick and Harry were uploading the photos of the Tomatoes he or she bought at a very high price.

But since this very agric produce has flooded the market, no one again cares to show us much quantities he or she bought at a very low price.

Does it mean that you all are pessimistic? If so, I will encourage you all to be optimistic.

I strongly believe that in not a distance time to come, Nigeria will not only be the largest producer of cassava, but will also be producing rice, tomatoes and palm oil and other agric produce in large quantities.

It is unequivocally clear that if the top bananas we have in the business environment in this country do not relent in their efforts as they are all plunging their rich business ideas and resources into agriculture, sky will not only be our limit but our unit.

Since Nigeria is a country that encourages both private and public ownership of businesses, I would like the federal government and some other states to borrow a leaf from states like; Anambra, Ebonyi and Lagos in what they are doing in terms of rice production.

Even if we do not go into all, we can select a few and concentrate on them. Example, rice, tomatoes and cassava.

Federal government wil then create a body like NNPC, may be, it will be called, NNAPC, Nigeria National Agricultural Produce Commission.

As we produce, we can also export these to other countries in Africa and beyond, that is when we will experience a real growth and development in our economy, Naira will gain value against the dollar, unemployment will reduce, to mention but a few.

In a nut shell, I see Nigeria being able to feed the whole Africa.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Tomatoes I Bought Three Hundred Naira (Photo) by Bilabong(m): 3:51am On Feb 18, 2017
Everything is suppose to be cheap in this once great country of ours. Cars, electronics food, land,housing. Just name it. Even if not cheap, Affordable.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Tomatoes I Bought Three Hundred Naira (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19am On Feb 18, 2017
nice nice. I've been wanting Nigeria to tap into her Agricultural potential.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Tomatoes I Bought Three Hundred Naira (Photo) by Sebastine1994(m): 5:01am On Feb 18, 2017
[/b][b][color=#990000][/color]
it has become a daily mantra to nigerians that not all fingers are equal. That is true but let us shed some light on it. We are all born into varying family. Either rich or poor. These factor none of us can control. Rich kids have different opportunities and can afford to experiment on new things. But a child from a poor family will be careful when taking risk because no body would help him if he falls. Return to square zero. Not every nigerian is lucky to have a rich uncle. I am therefore proposing to form an organisation called big brother. It will offer financial safety net and protection to its members for monthly payment. Provide Insurance coverage to millions of nigerians. Big brother will strive to protect their own. Guide them jealously like a hen guards her chicks. Ecclesiastes 4:10 pity a man who fall and has nobody to pick him up. Bb will support talented youths in NIGERIA.
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes I Bought Three Hundred Naira (Photo) by Nobody: 5:21am On Feb 18, 2017
Sebastine1994:

it has become a daily mantra to nigerians that not all fingers are equal. That is true but let us shed some light on it. We are all born into varying family. Either rich or poor. These factor none of us can control. Rich kids have different opportunities and can afford to experiment on new things. But a child from a poor family will be careful when taking risk because no body would help him if he falls. Return to square zero. Not every nigerian is lucky to have a rich uncle. I am therefore proposing to form an organisation called big brother. It will offer financial safety net and protection to its members for monthly payment. Provide Insurance coverage to millions of nigerians. Big brother will strive to protect their own. Guide them jealously like a hen guards her chicks. Ecclesiastes 4:10 pity a man who fall and has nobody to pick him up. Bb will support talented youths in NIGERIA.

uhm.. Hi smiley can cauliflower be bought in Nigeria easily and for how much??
Re: Check Out The Tomatoes I Bought Three Hundred Naira (Photo) by inourcare: 9:20am On Feb 18, 2017
Ok. Good

(1) (Reply)

Cakeducation Series / Hephzybee's Recipe For Making Unburnt Pancake / How To Make Catfish Pepper Soup (even If You Are A Rookie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.