Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,571 members, 7,972,144 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:39 AM

Kaolin And Granite Supply - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Kaolin And Granite Supply (1073 Views)

Samalion Marble And Granite Company In Abuja Has New Stock(pics) / Granite Supply To Any Part Of Lagos, Ogun & Ibadan! / Granite Stone/ Chippings Supply In And Around Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaolin And Granite Supply by solution1212: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2017
We are involved in Kaolin mining and Granite supply. We are located in Abeokuta, Ogun State. We have these resouces in commercial quantity and high quality and at affordable price.

We supply GRANITE for all purpose. Reach out to us today to get value and satisfaction for your money.

You can contact me on 08028325213 or kunleadejola@gmail.com

I look forward to your response.

'Kunle Adejola
Re: Kaolin And Granite Supply by eseleborjpyaho: 3:49pm On Feb 21, 2017
CAN YOU SUPPLY GYPSUM, IF YES SEND ME YOUR PRICE AND QUANTITY YOU CAN SUPPLY TO LAGOS. SEND REPLY TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Kaolin And Granite Supply by solution1212: 6:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
eseleborjpyaho:
CAN YOU SUPPLY GYPSUM, IF YES SEND ME YOUR PRICE AND QUANTITY YOU CAN SUPPLY TO LAGOS. SEND REPLY TO eseleborjp@yahoo.co.uk

At present, Kaolin and Granite are the two resources we currently supply. We have them in large quantity. Thanks
Re: Kaolin And Granite Supply by JayHi: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2019
Do you have a test report for your KAOLIN?
we need it ASAP for your contract

(1) (Reply)

740 Ton Scrap Vessel For Sale In Rivers / Get Your Mobile Data At The Most Cheaper Rate / Amenike I Suport U Stager Is One Joker Here About Oil N Gas:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.