Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Can This Work In Nigeria Or Lagos Specifically? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can This Work In Nigeria Or Lagos Specifically? (640 Views)

Tree Falls On Emeka Beke's Car On His Way To Work In Port Harcourt. Photos / Why Cattle Colonies Can’t Work’ In South-East - Miyetti Allah / "Restructure Nigeria or We Leave" Punch Advert by Yoruba Elders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can This Work In Nigeria Or Lagos Specifically? by RiversWatchDog(m): 10:32am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Can This Work In Nigeria Or Lagos Specifically? by iliyande(m): 10:36am On Feb 18, 2017
Ehehe, hehe even in Abuja that is more coordinated than Lagos.. It won't happen
Re: Can This Work In Nigeria Or Lagos Specifically? by blackboy(m): 10:50am On Feb 18, 2017
Lol we wish.
Re: Can This Work In Nigeria Or Lagos Specifically? by blackboy(m): 10:51am On Feb 18, 2017
To a Nigerian I think they will say something is wrong. Very strange
Re: Can This Work In Nigeria Or Lagos Specifically? by Musampa73(m): 11:04am On Feb 18, 2017
Naija bawo
Re: Can This Work In Nigeria Or Lagos Specifically? by ThaMonk: 11:19am On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Can This Work In Nigeria Or Lagos Specifically? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2017
How can it work in Lagos, when the drivers are mostly crazy

Ordinary slow down of traffic and they will start forming extra lanes, turning 2 Lane roads to 4 lanes and 3 Lane roads to 6 lanes.

Sometimes I just feel like crying, so sad.

Just two days ago, while in slow moving traffic on a side street, waiting to hit the expressway, one truck guy behind me just kept blaring his horn at me.

My offense was that I was leaving a bit of space between my car and the car in front of me. Can you imagine that shh?

Isnt that beyond nonsensical

Do I have to ride up to the bumper of the car in front of me before you think I'm driving well, or alert, or what

You don't even have a fast car like a lambo, benz, or even a v6. You are driving a freaking truck and you are Horning as if once the road clears you will be off to the races.

Just so many illiterates in this country, I'm telling you.

Of course once we hit the highway, after just 5 mins of wait time that the bastard couldn't be patient for, all the cars zoomed past him, leaving him in dust.

I really wondered at the end of the day what he gained by all the incessant Horning, as I looked at his disappearing vehicle through my rear view mirror.
Re: Can This Work In Nigeria Or Lagos Specifically? by kYjelly2: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2017
I thought they said that buhari is fighting corruption, that buhari stands for law and order?

Yet, chaotic driving still exist all around the country without an atom of order. I wonder how much for is needed to restore order to our roads? Cos now a days, all the problems in naija are related to lack of saving by the past administration, mtcheew undecided
Re: Can This Work In Nigeria Or Lagos Specifically? by kingsman66(m): 11:39am On Feb 18, 2017
this is one of the reasons I stop going to work with my car......but not always though!!!
Re: Can This Work In Nigeria Or Lagos Specifically? by PAT4HOT(m): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2017
Its the traffic warders and other security personnels that will first disorganize the line.

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Shots Of Business Tycoon & (APGA) Party National Chairman’s Daughter / Is Obasanjo Truely Nigeria's Best President? / Justice Done To 6 Igbos Killed By Police .. Police Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.