Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,936 members, 7,873,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" (18438 Views)

Tanko Almakura & Wife Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / IGP Idris, Others Visit Buhari In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Praktikals(m): 3:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
ojun50:
The yoruba god hv spoke
Yes, he have spake
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by ephi123(f): 3:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gombs:
hhehehhehe

"Allow him rest"

Is it just me or someone else understood what the governor is saying? grin grin

Your mind is hyper active cheesy
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by castrokiller(m): 3:44pm On Feb 19, 2017
i thought they said the pwesident is not sick. from images relased he received saraki on his feet
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by ajalawole(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
"... You can see that I have not been criticising him now because he is sick. When he comes back, I will start again ..."

cheesy knock out............... Fayose is waiting for the final blow
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by ipreach: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2017

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Christie212: 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
hmmm. isokay
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Leiman100(m): 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
greatgod2012:
I love what Fayose said!

He has just shown the empathic side of him!

He's not as bad or wicked as some portrayed him!
if you can't beat them join them, he is only tactically making a U-turn.
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Lasskeey: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin Fayosh3eeeeeeeeerrr grin grin grin

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Fayose is confused. I mean he's sick upstairs.
You are in yabaleft already.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by hatchy(f): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
Gombs:
hhehehhehe

"Allow him rest"

Is it just me or someone else understood what the governor is saying? grin grin

Hmmm mmm
You mean to allow him "rest in peace" abi?
Please don't quote me o,go after Fayoshe that said it.
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by cheerywitpride(f): 3:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
I wish my president well n speedy recovery even though he's not trying
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Leiman100(m): 3:57pm On Feb 19, 2017
He is a confused man, he is only making tactical U- turn
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by eodavids(m): 4:04pm On Feb 19, 2017
How much has Buhari and his visitors spent in this London exercise?
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by blackboy(m): 4:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
It's no visit make no mistake. They went to discuss critical 2019, Apc, Senate confirmation matters and talk talks that over the phone talk would be risky. Critical meetings were held. Watch out!!
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by ernesterioo(f): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
shamecurls:
Is Fayose still the Governor of Ekiti states!

Nothing develps in that state except Fayose's mouth!

What a shame to the "Fountain of knowledge"
Amadioha will strike you, when was the last time u enterrd Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by chuksjuve(m): 4:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
True talk from the people's Governor..

Meanwhile
For the best in horticulture , Landscape & Beatifications..

Chukkyconcepts Landscape & Beautifications is your call of choice..

We simply add value to your real estate property.

For free landscape consultation & more
Call 08176022315
IG: chukkyconcepts
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 19, 2017
When Buhari's chief enemy becomes his defender, it must be because he knows Buhari is no more his enemy, because he knows Buhari is no more.
Think on this.
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by anytexy: 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2017
The criticism is not because I hate him, it is what is needed for good governance. It is through those criticism that he can even perform better

Exactly this is the major benefit of an opposition to the poor masses, but tribe and religion will not allow some Zombies to acknowledge this. I weep for Naija

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Barbiedollz(f): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
lol. crazy man.
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by kabawa(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2017
ZOMO grin
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Adebowale89(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
hucienda:
grin grin

"... You can see that I have not been criticising him now because he is sick. When he comes back, I will start again ..." cheesy

This man ehn ... constant thorn in the side of the APC.

Oshokomole!
grin

that part is very laughable. that fayose man is a big clown who express himself daring. I like him for that
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by IgweBUIKE1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad Fayose is confused. I mean he's sick upstairs.
I put your brain to good use

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by ehissi(m): 4:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
hucienda:
grin grin

"... You can see that I have not been criticising him now because he is sick. When he comes back, I will start again ..." cheesy

This man ehn ... constant thorn in the side of the APC.

Oshokomole!
grin

Point of Correction........... angry

The Oshokomole 1 of Yorubaland and the whole of Africa............. grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by macb2k: 4:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
So, I pray that the President gets well soon so that he can come back home and deliver his electoral promises."

Lol, dunno if he's been sarcastic here

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Johnhug66(m): 5:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin where's Mr. Sarrki?? do d needful,as usual now tongue
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by sapele914(m): 6:14pm On Feb 19, 2017
greatgod2012:
I love what Fayose said!

He has just shown the empathic side of him!

He's not as bad or wicked as some portrayed him!
Sure because the Federal Government held the state's allocation now he remembers who the oga is?
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by iyilax(m): 6:33pm On Feb 19, 2017
Get lost! Try to visit the place and see the performance of the governor. Fayose is the architect of modern Ekiti state
shamecurls:

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by iyilax(m): 6:35pm On Feb 19, 2017
Get lost! Try to visit the place and see the performance of the governor. Fayose is the architect of modern Ekiti state SHAME on YOU.
shamecurls:

1 Like

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by tola268: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
LivingHuman:
Governor of Ekiti State, Mr Ayodele Fayose on Saturday urged those visiting Buhari in the UK to "allow him rest".

The Governor made this disclosure at the weekend while commenting on some national issues.

In a statement released in Ado-Ekiti on Saturday, the Governor said his prayers are with President Muhammadu Buhari, adding that he "is only human and he can fall sick like every other person created by God"

He said "My prayers are with the President. Bi a ba nja bii ka ku ko (If we are fighting, it is not to the extent of wishing that the President dies. Most importantly, my disagreement with President Buhari is for the goods of Nigerians.

All of us should be praying for him. On the issue of visiting the President, I think they should allow him to rest. Those who are going to the UK to visit him are not helping the President.

You can see that I have not been criticising him now because he is sick. When he comes back, I will start again. The criticism is not because I hate him, it is what is needed for good governance. It is through those criticism that he can even perform better.

My only problem is his handlers who will say one thing today and say another thing tomorrow. The President is only human and he can fall sick like every other person created by God. So, I pray that the President gets well soon so that he can come back home and deliver his electoral promises."

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/02/fayose-those-visiting-buhari-in-london.html
Yes, do you know what l hate most in their visiting, some went to him with unclean mind
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by makoota: 7:54pm On Feb 19, 2017
You can see that I have not been criticising him now because he is sick. When he comes back, I will start again.

Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa. I cant stop laughing. Sometimes I begin to wonder us in the chessboard of the gods. Nigeria is like a theatre, everything happens there.
Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Adestar7: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
hmmm. Fayose trying to be humane. History has not forgotten your news paper advert for Jonathan in 2015 wherein you wish Buhari died on the throne.

Re: Fayose: "Those Going To Visit Buhari In UK Are Not Helping Him" by Elbowroom: 9:49pm On Feb 19, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Buhari cannot rest
There is no resting place for the wicked

Gbaguan see English.. .lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Fund For Eastern Rail Projects Yet - FG / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture / Dipo Awojide Reacts To Threats, Accusations Because Of His Political Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.