Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:03 PM

Ui Change Of Course: How Far? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ui Change Of Course: How Far? (681 Views)

UI Change Of Course Form For Candidate Yet To Be Admitted (2015/2016) / Ui Change Of Course / Ui Change Of Course 2010/2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ui Change Of Course: How Far? by ikelowa(m): 6:34pm On Dec 08, 2009
plz i have not heard frm ui about the candidate for the change of course.plz anyone with reliable info should post it here.thanks
Re: Ui Change Of Course: How Far? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2009
Are you talking about the one that ended on dec 2 or are you trying to ask about the date of the screening.
Re: Ui Change Of Course: How Far? by Masterbiodun: 10:49pm On Dec 08, 2009
The Screening date 4 those who apply for change of course will be around 14 - 18 of dec.watch out for Shortlisted candidate on 14 of dec.
Re: Ui Change Of Course: How Far? by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2009
Yes it was stated in there information and updates section that it's going to be a day between dec 14 - 18, but I don't like when they usually bring out list of candidates to be screened, you will know you are invited three days before the screening date that is when you will now be running up and down, as for me I don't want to waste my money to buy the scratch card to print the Jamb result slip, waiting for the list to come out before buying card.

(1) (Reply)

Any Latest From Futminna? / Type And Bind Your Project, Thesis, And All Other Paper Work With Ease. / Correct Your English Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.