Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,884 members, 7,969,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:26 PM

Sweden Has Opened Application For Everyone. Free Tuition! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden Has Opened Application For Everyone. Free Tuition! (695 Views)

UKBA Officers Caught In Lagos Filing Fake Visa Application For Maid / Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden Has Opened Application For Everyone. Free Tuition! by BoostWealt: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2009
Here are some facts about Studies in Sweden:
1) Sweden is offering free tuition now but they will start charging tuition fees from 2011
2) Sweden has a central body that organizes her admission. This means that you cannot apply directly to any school.
3) New online application begins 1 December
4) Deadline for application is 15 January 2010
5) Deadline for submitting documents is 1st February 2010
6) You will create a user account with the central body that handles admission in Sweden and you will use your email address to create the user account
7) You will monitor the application yourself. With this, you can check if your documents have arrived Sweden or not
cool etc.

The most important thing here is that you can do it yourself!

follow it till you receive your Visa.

Hey note: I don't work with the Sweden embassy, so I'm not the person to interview you or give you visa.
I'm only releasing the information to you.
Re: Sweden Has Opened Application For Everyone. Free Tuition! by jub009: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2009
Could you kindly be precise the list of school ,
Re: Sweden Has Opened Application For Everyone. Free Tuition! by maileby(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2009
jub009:

Could you kindly be precise the list of school ,

Check this site: www.studera.nu
click on English, u will get all the info u need by following instructions.
Re: Sweden Has Opened Application For Everyone. Free Tuition! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 08, 2009
Good info, God wil bless u. Do u knw hw some one with HND accts can apply? I've checked but could not see any post graduate diploma programme in any of d schools. Can u help do more research as regards to that? Or can one apply directly for M.sc wit HND? See u soon!

(1) (Reply)

Tougher Rules To Stop Abuse Of Student Visa System / Immigration Lawyer Wanted / What Are D Requirement To Get Canadian Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.