Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:54 PM

She Says She Doesnt Love Him And Yet They Make Love Almost Every Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Doesnt Love Him And Yet They Make Love Almost Every Day (986 Views)

Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me / "If I Hear One More Woman Tell Me That She Doesnt Need A Man I Am Going To.." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Doesnt Love Him And Yet They Make Love Almost Every Day by marvelck: 4:41pm On Feb 19, 2017
A girl can give you her body but may never give you her heart. A lot of naija girls are like that. They might be dating a guy and giving him all the privileges entitled to him, (like sex, cleaning, washing and cooking for him) but may never love him with all their hearts. And this is why some girls cheat on their boyfriends. Sex doesn't mean much to most girls...

Re: She Says She Doesnt Love Him And Yet They Make Love Almost Every Day by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
so wetin make we kan do undecided ?....

1 Like

Re: She Says She Doesnt Love Him And Yet They Make Love Almost Every Day by EasyMind(m): 4:46pm On Feb 19, 2017
Friend with benefit
Re: She Says She Doesnt Love Him And Yet They Make Love Almost Every Day by HARDDON: 4:48pm On Feb 19, 2017
Dont ghe eit twisted : Love has nothing to do wit Luv making!
Re: She Says She Doesnt Love Him And Yet They Make Love Almost Every Day by ufuosman(m): 4:53pm On Feb 19, 2017
If she don't want to give her heart, dere most be something she is benefiting for the guy.

(1) (Reply)

Question To Ask Your Boyfriend Before It Get Too Serious / Write A Poem To Celebrate Your Mother On Mothers Day / Do Men Really Appreciate Being Loved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.