Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,274 members, 7,887,795 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:57 PM

Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... (950 Views)

Ehi Ogbebor & Kenneth Bramor In A Rolls Royce For Their 1st Outing After Wedding / Aftermath Of Valentine's Outing Girl Gets Drunk And Vomits On Her Body Pics / Christmas Outing At Olumo Rock. (myself N Bae) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by Oscarpraise(m): 6:11pm On Feb 19, 2017
It's been 5 days but am yet to get over how I got played. Have been chatting a lady on Fb so with Valentine around I decided to take her out. We went to a restaurant of her choice to eat, got there ordered food am we started eating. After a while she was playing with my hands and removed my wrist watch, asking me how it looks on her. A little while later she asked to place a call with my phone, gave her my itel S31 and she went outside to call. Next thing I saw from inside she was already entering a bike. I rushed outside but she already left. OMG, my phone and watch. Went back inside to check her bag and all I saw was folded old news papers.
Long story short, that's how I lost my phone and my friend's wrist watch I borrowed.
I dislike Lagos girls.

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by JUDASiskariot: 6:13pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin grin
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by Pweety008: 6:20pm On Feb 19, 2017
Loool, sorry... Get another itel S31 and pay back the wrist watch wink
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by EasyMind(m): 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
and you told your babe you broke....meanwhile you dey one corner with another babe...

2 Likes

Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 19, 2017
An itel markerter spotted.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by kio052001(m): 6:24pm On Feb 19, 2017
undecided
oh no that precious Itel S31 mobile phone and a friend's wristwatch on the same day, the girl lacks serious love grin
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
I doubt this story
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by omosefeeguaibor(f): 6:32pm On Feb 19, 2017
Wawu! Sweet experience grin
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by Vision4God: 7:29pm On Feb 19, 2017
Hahaha...
So sorry
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by emmavis4u0052(m): 7:38pm On Feb 19, 2017
the power of a woman ... well the watch n itelS31 phone is her val gift
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by firstking01(m): 7:42pm On Feb 19, 2017
Lies
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by McBrooklyn(m): 7:43pm On Feb 19, 2017
cheesy
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by TeeFeh(f): 7:45pm On Feb 19, 2017
Very simple!get another itel s31,shebi its just 35k??money for some people's chill time..
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by Alphamale2017(m): 7:55pm On Feb 19, 2017
another . itel advert
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 19, 2017
whats the title of the movie ?cheesy
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by 4reala(m): 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin grin grin guy, Na u val pass grin cos Na the day to show love, by giving gifts to d one u said u love the way she looks, or smiles or walk, or talk bla bla bla....
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by extremelygolden: 8:06pm On Feb 19, 2017
Every experience in life is to teach us a lesson. It might be hard, but I beg you to let go. Nemesis will surely catch up with her no matter how far she might run.
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by jashar(f): 8:26pm On Feb 19, 2017
grin

Abi you met on Facebook? Call her out on Facebook naa...

Report her to EFCC sef.

That's corruption.

cheesy
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by Freak101(f): 10:12pm On Feb 19, 2017
Ha!!sorry about your loss o,kuku buy another s31,the fear of God is the beginning of wisdom,start fearing God and stop chasing girls grin
Oscarpraise:
It's been 5 days but am yet to get over how I got played. Have been chatting a lady on Fb so with Valentine around I decided to take her out. We went to a restaurant of her choice to eat, got there ordered food am we started eating. After a while she was playing with my hands and removed my wrist watch, asking me how it looks on her. A little while later she asked to place a call with my phone, gave her my itel S31 and she went outside to call. Next thing I saw from inside she was already entering a bike. I rushed outside but she already left. OMG, my phone and watch. Went back inside to check her bag and all I saw was folded old news papers.
Long story short, that's how I lost my phone and my friend's wrist watch I borrowed.
I dislike Lagos girls.
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by Jude22: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2017
Sharp guy has seen sharp babe....lmao

1 Like

Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by olo2phemmy: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2017
eheheh sorry about the phone and it's a really nice product sha
Re: Valentine Outing Gone Wrong... by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2017
you never see anything lol

(1) (Reply)

In Your Own Words, Define True Love. / / I Will Forcefully Sleep With You To Death – Young Man Threatens Video Vixen (pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.