Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice (83739 Views)

#bbnaija : Cocoice Shares Sunday Picture / Ex-bbn Housemate, Cocoice Stuns In Bridal Inspired Photo Shoot / Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 12:17pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Frankly, no one cares who you let suck your boobs. Those who criticise you are those who probably do much worse.

So live you life and stop giving people excuse about what you choose to do with your body.
Queencalipso?
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 1:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
You're a bastard! A tree hopping advocatus biaboli with no hope for salvation.

I believe you spew words the way a damage exhaust pipe cough out exhaust fumes. How else you chose to be a regurgitated sh1t emitting first class bastard who was mentally raped by insanity.

Nigga please! Get educated and stop embarrassing your entire lineage of advance nitwits and mentally disturb asswipes.

You can't even arrange your sentence properly, you're here showing just how much of a foolish, un-educated, un-enlightened self reeking, two toe inconsequential purus idiota you are.

Bastardo. Die slow and continue dying off the shore foolishness that has raped you to insanity.

You incongruous ambivalent scallywag. May you know no peace and may flies continue to follow you as a result of your stinking anus and stinking brain.

Idiota! You're as insignificant as a grain of sand lost in the sea of the Sahara desert.

Twerp.

Who cares to read your useless long note?
You're too useless to be heard.
Go to hell bro, that's where you belong.
Worthless idiot!
You shall die in poverty. It won't get better for you.
For your generation, it's completely lost and out of sight. Wasted investment on a fool like you. Your debts shall outlive you.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 2:03pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Frankly, no one cares who you let suck your boobs. Those who criticise you are those who probably do much worse.

So live you life and stop giving people excuse about what you choose to do with your body.

You're so corrupt and useless. I doubt if you're a complete human being. You've shown signs of hopelessness and you will not amount to anything useful. If only you have eyes, you would have seen where your mates have reached, but your blindness and hopelessness won't let you. I pity your generation.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 2:30pm On Feb 22, 2017
Superman7:

You're so corrupt and useless. I doubt if you're a complete human being. You've shown signs of hopelessness and you will not amount to anything useful. If only you have eyes, you would have seen where your mates have reached, but your blindness and hopelessness won't let you. I pity your generation.
And where have you reached, you wretched cretin? Why not focus on your self, instead of focusing on someone else?

Indeed, you're a poltergeist, don't worry, you'll soon be exorcised and sent to Hell whence you came.

You god forsaken miserable lowlifer. Idiota personified. Dipsh1t loser intensified.

You'll forever be an idiot and a certified loser! Demented human with the flesh of a burnt demon.

Cursed be you forever. Nincompoop.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 2:33pm On Feb 22, 2017
Superman7:

Who cares to read your useless long note?
You're too useless to be heard.
Go to hell bro, that's where you belong.
Worthless idiot!
You shall die in poverty. It won't get better for you.
For your generation, it's completely lost and out of sight. Wasted investment on a fool like you. Your debts shall outlive you.
Pain, I know it's what you feel after you've read how I completely annihilated your very being of foolishness personified.

Demented sodomized bed bug, don't let frustration castrate you and shove your shrivelled balls down that wretched throat of yours.

Loser, poser. Die of misery. You demented mosquito.

Know that you, and everything that will come out of that cursed loins of yours will forever be termed losers, and failures for life.

Twisted abhorrent piece of human waste like you.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 2:34pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
And where have you reached, you wretched cretin? Why not focus on your self, instead of focusing on someone else?

Indeed, you're a poltergeist, don't worry, you'll soon be exorcised and sent to Hell whence you came.

You god forsaken miserable lowlifer. Idiota personified. Dipsh1t loser intensified.

You'll forever be an idiot and a certified loser! Demented human with the flesh of a burnt demon.

Cursed be you forever. Nincompoop.
Go to hell and be damned forever. You coward that supports evil. Evil shall never depart from your house an generation. Look for cocoice and suck her breast too. Useless dog.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
Superman7:

Go to hell and be damned forever. You coward that supports evil. Evil shall never depart from your house an generation. Look for cocoice and suck her breast too. Useless dog.
Evil, as defined by whom? You? Who can't even construct a simple sentence without sounding like a pauperize pauper? Come on, don't like hate and anger castrate your shrivelled balls.

You should look for your mother and eat her sh1t, perhaps then you'll be able to get a lil sense in that bashed brain of yours.

Demented pig.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 2:36pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Pain, I know it's what you feel after you've read how I completely annihilated your very being of foolishness personified.

Demented sodomized bed bug, don't let frustration castrate you and shove your shrivelled balls down that wretched throat of yours.

Loser, poser. Die of misery. You demented mosquito.

Know that you, and everything that will come out of that cursed loins of yours will forever be termed losers, and failures for life.

Twisted abhorrent piece of human waste like you.

Your type will never be responsible for any meaningful thing in life, only to suck breast. Okay na, die on top of breast.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Evil, as defined by whom? You? Who can't even construct a simple sentence without sounding like a pauperize pauper? Come on, don't like hate and anger castrate your shrivelled balls.

You should look for your mother and eat her sh1t, perhaps then you'll be able to get a lil sense in that bashed brain of yours.

Demented pig.

New title for you: breast sucker.
Mr. Breast licker.
What a shame! See your life?
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 2:38pm On Feb 22, 2017
Superman7:

Your type will never be responsible for any meaningful thing in life, only to suck breast. Okay na, die on top of breast.
Oh don't let my life style anger you to death, you green he goat.

Look far from my way, and may be you just might be saved from the impoverished existence that satan has baptised you and your miserable generation with.

Bastard!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 2:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
Superman7:

New title for you: breast sucker.
Mr. Breast licker.
What a shame! See your life?
Old title for you. Demented pig. Sodomized bedbug! Certified loser.

You need a lobotomy, you lotobomised sea urchin.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 2:41pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Oh don't let my life style anger you to death, you green he goat.

Look far from my way, and may be you just might be saved from the impoverished existence that satan has baptised you and your miserable generation with.

Bastard!.

You must really be a pig to support breast sucking. I've been perceiving that you're an animal but don't know what type exactly. It's becoming clearer as you pour out more trash from ur breast sucking mouth.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 2:44pm On Feb 22, 2017
Superman7:

You must really be a pig to support breast sucking. I've been perceiving that you're an animal but don't know what type exactly. It's becoming clearer as you pour our more trash.
and you must really be a petty loser for you not to mind your business.

It shows just how pained, wretched and miserable you are.

You're a first class pig and a notorious jealous cretin. You're no different from those who hate what they can never be.

Let hate, envy, anger and jealousy kill you till you die the sodomized bastard you are.

Asshole!.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by queencalipso(f): 2:45pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Queencalipso?

Ok! Point well noted
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 2:46pm On Feb 22, 2017
queencalipso:

Ok! Point well noted
smiley
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 2:47pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
and you must really be a petty loser for you not to mind your business.

It shows just how pained, wretched and miserable you are.

You're a first class pig and a notorious jealous cretin. You're no different from those who hate what they can never be.

Let hate, envy, anger and jealous kill you till you die the sodomized bastard you are.

Asshole!.

It pains me to see an old fool sucking breast in public, what's left for the children?
Your one and only achievement at old age is breast sucking. Pls, who did this to you?
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2017
Superman7:

It pains me to see an old fool sucking breast in public, what's left for the children?
Your one and only achievement at old age is breast sucking. Pls, who did this to you?
Dude, you're an un correlated under fed, illiterate. In case you don't know what free will is, google it, and stop sounding like a pain twisted badly fed bonobo monkey.

How is it your business if she let a man suck her boobs in public, is it your boobs, or that of your sister or your shameless parents who couldn't even send you to school to receive a proper education?

I'm sure you've never heard of the word, Locus Standi, it's a law term, that's what twisted twerps like you need to read up before they come online and show just how badly educated they are.

Now piss off my mentions, will you, you badly educated massa damnata!.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 3:00pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Dude, you're an un correlated under fed, illiterate. In case you don't know what free will is, google it, and stop sounding like a pain twisted badly fed bonobo monkey.

How is it your business if she let a man suck her boobs in public, is it your boobs, or that of your sister or your shameless parents who couldn't even send you to school to receive a proper education?

I'm sure you've never heard of the word, Locus Standi, it's a law term, that's what twisted twerps like you need to read up before they come online and show just how badly educated they are.

Now piss off my mentions, will you, you badly educated massa damnata!.

This last reply shows you're truly a dirty pig. So until it happens to my relative before I can react, right? Get a life and stop fooling yourself here. Your life can be better if only you admit that you're sick and hopeless and that you need deliverance from breast sucking. Crazy old idiot.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2017
Superman7:

This last reply shows you're trul a dirty pig. So until it happens to my relative before I can react, right? Get a life and stop fooling yourself here. Your life can be better if only you admit that you're sick and hopeless and that you need deliverance from breast sucking. Crazy old idiot.
Continue showing the whole world you're purified nitwit who can't seem to grasp or even understand simple English.

Dude, you're a loser. A full blown one at that. Did I say such thing should happen to your relative? I said how is it your concern?

It seem too much nonsense emitted by your mashed up brain has made you a dumb, dull docile moon struck simpleton.

Idiot, stop fooling yourself. It will only make you look more foolish than you already look.

Take heart ehn, I believe your mother deprived you her breasts that's why you're angry when you see others suck breasts.

Oh you poor poor bastard. Sorry ehn, next time tell your mother to feed you enough breast milk so it won't leave you a mal nourished lactose idiota!.

It's a shame. tongue
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 4:08pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Continue showing the whole world you're purified nitwit who can't seem to grasp or even understand simple English.

Dude, you're a loser. A full blown one at that. Did I say such thing should happen to your relative? I said how is it your concern?

It seem too much nonsense emitted by your mashed up brain has made you a dumb, dull docile moon struck simpleton.

Idiot, stop fooling yourself. It will only make you look more foolish than you already look.

Take heart ehn, I believe your mother deprived you her breasts that's why you're angry when you see others suck breasts.

Oh you poor poor bastard. Sorry ehn, next time tell your mother to feed you enough breast milk so it won't leave you a mal nourished lactose idiota!.

It's a shame. tongue

Shut up! You corrupt breast sucking idiot. All the children around you must seriously be in danger. You lack manners and you're doomed
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 4:31pm On Feb 22, 2017
Superman7:

Shut up! You corrupt breast sucking idiot. All the children around you must seriously be in danger. You lack manners and you're doomed
You're the one who is doomed, you wretched son of a gun.

Eat dirt a die a loser and know you'll forever be a loser and a dirt pile of mundane nonsense.

Pig. tongue
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 4:40pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
You're the one who is doomed, you wretched son of a gun.

Eat dirt a die a loser and know you'll forever be a loser and a dirt pile of mundane nonsense.

Pig. tongue

Breast sucker is frustrated after sucking all the cheap breasts in town, you're now hopeless, you can't afford to pay for breasts to suck anymore. Poor dude wants to live big but the cost is too high.
If only you knew where your problem lies, you would have been helped, but you don't even know where to start from.
Remain confused till you die
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 4:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
Superman7:

Breast sucker is frustrated after sucking all the cheap breasts in town, you're now hopeless, you can't afford to pay for breasts to suck anymore. Poor dude wants to live big but the cost is too high.
If only you knew where your problem lies, you would have been helped, but you don't even know where to start from.
Remain confused till you die
Oh shut up, you incoherent bastard!.

You're still a loser and an un-intelligent first class poser.

I can just imagine how you're pained you ain't getting no breast sucking. Oh poor child, your mama must hate you this much to even not let you suck her breast, talk less touch them.

You poor bastard, there's light at the end of the tunnel. Just reach down and suck your own dick to allay you maligned existence.

You marooned moonstruck mongrel. Be a man and mind your business. You frustrated ill breed wimp!.

Think twice before you quote me and let sense descend on your brain dead head.

You're still a disgrace, you know. Bitch ass nigga!.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 4:52pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
Oh shut up, you incoherent bastard!.

You're still a loser and an un-intelligent first class poser.

I can just imagine how you're pained you ain't getting no breast sucking. Oh poor child, your mama must hate you this much to even not let you suck her breast, talk less touch them.

You poor bastard, there's light at the end of the tunnel. Just reach down and suck your own dick to allay you maligned existence.

You marooned moonstruck mongrel. Be a man and mind your business. You frustrated ill breed wimp!.

Think twice before you quote me and let sense descend on your brain dead head.

You're still a disgrace, you know. Bitch ass nigga!.

So you're now tired of being quoted? hahahaha, I know why, you're tired of borrowing money to buy data to reply me.
Poor dude wants to remain online, but He can't afford it, now he cries online for people to stop quoting him. hahahahaha...
How much have you borrowed so far, i pity your entire family, you've succeeded in putting them in huge debts that will remain unpaid before you die. borrow more, let this converse continue and I tell you, your creditors will soon jail you and you'll remain there for life.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by joseph1832ng: 4:59pm On Feb 22, 2017
Superman7:

So you're now tired of being quoted? hahahaha, I know why, you're tired of borrowing money to buy data to reply me.
Poor dude wants to remain online, but He can't afford it, now he cries online for people to stop quoting him. hahahahaha...
How much have you borrowed so far, i pity your entire family, you've succeeded in putting them in huge debts that will remain unpaid before you die. borrow more, let this converse continue and I tell you, your creditors will soon jail you and you'll remain there for life.
How do you know I borrow data? Kindly provide proof I borrow data.

Bastard baboon. Now it's assuming eh? You're still an estranged bonobo monkey. Just how much of a loser, are you, simpleton?

You think everybody is as foolish and stupid like you? Please spare us your diatribe of bias assumption that even a passive zombie won't even want to listen to.

To think you even have Superman as your moniker, I wonder how many shade of super foolishness you exhibit, mongrel.

Frustrated sodomized bedbug! Continue being foolish and keep crying wolf that your mama didn't feed your breast milk.

Inconsequential first class bastard. Your parents should truly be ashamed for producing a first class failure like you.

Eat sh1t and die the loser you're born to be. Stupid simpleton.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Superman7: 8:48pm On Feb 22, 2017
joseph1832ng:
How do you know I borrow data? Kindly provide proof I borrow data.

Bastard baboon. Now it's assuming eh? You're still an estranged bonobo monkey. Just how much of a loser, are you, simpleton?

You think everybody is as foolish and stupid like you? Please spare us your diatribe of bias assumption that even a passive zombie won't even want to listen to.

To think you even have Superman as your moniker, I wonder how many shade of super foolishness you exhibit, mongrel.

Frustrated sodomized bedbug! Continue being foolish and keep crying wolf that your mama didn't feed your breast milk.

Inconsequential first class bastard. Your parents should truly be ashamed for producing a first class failure like you.

Eat sh1t and die the loser you're born to be. Stupid simpleton.

Thunder from above will destroy your generation for coming to the public to support breast sucking.
You corrupt demon, your mission online is to send souls to hell.
You won't succeed!
You useless agent of satan.
Your father was dethroned and you also.
No ambition in life, ONLY BREAST SUCKING,
YOU SHALL SUCK SATAN'S BREAST IN HELL.
WORTHLESS BASTARD!
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by llaykorn: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
danbrowndmf:
Llaykorn abet pm me make we talk. All your numbers by going through. Abet. Thanks.

Bruv! I lost my numbers. Reply this post with your number, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by danbrowndmf(m): 6:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
llaykorn:

Bruv! I lost my numbers. Reply this post with your number, abeg.
Re: Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice by Syphonn(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2017
Nigerian-American Actress, Yvonne Orji, who is best known for her role as Molly in the HBO series Insecure, has revealed why she is still a virgin at 33.
In a new Interview, The Port-Harcourt born actress said she is still a virgin because she promised God to represent him when she becomes famous even though she is currently playing the sexy role.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chioma Wore Skintight Gym Jumpsuit To Shop In The Mall / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Prettiest Nigerian Female Celebrity Children Under 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.