Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:29 AM

Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 (30210 Views)

Agbani Darego At Miss World Talent Show In China(photos) / The Most Bootylicious Girl In Africa, Miss Corazon Shares More Photos! / Runtown Meets Lady With Largest ''UKWU'' In Africa, Miss Corazon Kwamboka (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 by Sagamite(m): 12:02am On Dec 16, 2009
Not even if she begged!!!

Not even if all women on earth die of a mysterious disease and she is the only one left amongst 1000 men and she chose me!!!

Not even if I had been in prison on death row for 25 years and the government granted me a night with her as last wish before my execution!!!

See her bones and malnourished bre-asts. Make im no go eat.

Re: Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 by Temi758: 7:54am On Dec 16, 2009
Miss Nigeria very pretty but they should have picked a different dress
Re: Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 by Luludinku: 8:56am On Dec 16, 2009
Sagamite:

Not even if all women on earth die of a mysterious disease and she is the only one left amongst 1000 men and she chose me!!!

Not even if I had been in prison on death row for 25 years and the government granted me a night with her as last wish before my execution!!!

THEN U MUST BE G*Y
Re: Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 by Sagamite(m): 9:46am On Dec 16, 2009
Luludinku:

THEN U MUST BE G*Y

No, I am not gay.

I just can't get turned-on by girls that are perfect specimens for osteological tutorial sessions in the biology labs.

I like healthy-looking girls.
Re: Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 by Sagamite(m): 8:29pm On Dec 16, 2009
These are how real women should ideally look if they are in shape, not the crap peddled by the West and the irritating, annoying, vomit-inducing fashion industry:

Not crap like Ms Zimbabwe or these that women are aspiring to be like:

[img]http://www.shinystyle.tv/2009/10/02/picture/293.model.catwalk.090407.jpg[/img]
Re: Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 by chiogo(f): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2009
But erm Sagamite, some people are naturally skinny.

'Looking healthy' does not necessarily make one healthy.
Re: Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 by Sagamite(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2009
chiogo:

But erm Sagamite, some people are naturally skinny.

'Looking healthy' does not necessarily make one healthy.

Yep, some people are naturally skinny and beautiful like my Kelly Rowland, Megan Fox and Keri Hilson, I don't mind girls like that, it is girls that obviously starve themselves that revolt me! Most catwalk models do this.

I never said anything about "healthy". I said "looking in shape", i.e. juicy.  wink
Re: Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 by chiogo(f): 9:19pm On Dec 16, 2009
Sagamite:

Yep, some people are naturally skinny and beautiful like my Kelly Rowland, Megan Fox and Keri Hilson, I don't mind girls like that, it is girls that obviously starve themselves that revolt me! Most catwalk models do this.
Alright, I know what you mean. I hate when skinny people try to get skinnier too.

Sagamite:

I never said anything about "healthy". I said "looking in shape", i.e. juicy.  wink
Well, I was referring to this:

Sagamite:

I like healthy-looking girls.
Re: Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 by Sagamite(m): 9:20pm On Dec 16, 2009
chiogo:

Well, I was referring to this:

That is a disconnect in the continuum of my arguments. wink
Re: Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 by bkbaybe99: 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2009
All the gals look fabulous; well most of them. But, I tell u one thing, NONE OF THEM COULD STAND UP TO A PIC OF CHIOGO'S FINGER!!!! grin Thats just my opinion! Oh, sjeazy8, I see you going at it with ur wifie Michelin89 again.lol

PS: Its the end of the year, I'm healthy, Still being sweated by THE AMAKA, [s]Michelin89 still takes the ugliest pictures [/s], and I'm still in luv wit Chiogo's finger.lol
Re: Stunning- Africa Miss World 2009 by Kunbee: 2:50am On Dec 28, 2009
Sagamite:

LMFAO

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alibaba Celebrates His 51st Birthday With Amazing Photos / Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken / [download Album.] 5 Seconds Of Summer - Youngblood Mp3#

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.