Stats: 3,173,199 members, 7,887,493 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:41 AM

We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency (15583 Views)

Payment Of $462m For Fighter Jets, Impeachable Offence, Reps Tell Buhari / Resign If You’re Not Strong Enough, Bishops, Others Tell Buhari / Buhari's Sister, Rakiya Adamu: "I Speak With My Brother Every Day" (2) (3) (4)

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Olubukola16(f): 9:13am On Feb 20, 2017
When

Waiting in anticipation!

Btw, what's the big deal in the president of a country speaking to the people that put him there for crying out loud. It's now difficult hearing the voice of our president like it is to get an American visa tongue. O ma ga o!

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Shadowy: 9:13am On Feb 20, 2017
I didn't even bother reading this epistle undecided

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Cyriloha(m): 9:14am On Feb 20, 2017
[quote author=KingMicky3286 post=53874007]

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/02/well-tell-buhari-speak-nigerians-presidency/[/quote

My fellow Nigerians we are the cause of our problems

I said somebody like fayoso should go and visit that man at wherever his staying let wake up guys.
I'm not wishing anyone death but I think it is time for all this mellow drama to END

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by bedspread: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2017
WHAT A MESS! "!we will tell BUHARI to speak with Nigerians!!

Any way the good news I have is that GOD is in control of this state called Nigeria. We are on course for recovery!!

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by mmsen: 9:15am On Feb 20, 2017
If the man was well he would be in Nigeria.

If the man had been well prior to becoming president he would not have been going to London every few months.

This is a man who had a pre-existing illness whose condition has become worse as a result of the stress of travelling and the job that he was never qualified to do.
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by officialJP(m): 9:16am On Feb 20, 2017
we don't need that lala should visit so that we'll knw d truth grin
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2017
And you guys think they will keep their word?
thing is the worse have already happened...they are just putting together damage control measures before they break the news to Nigerians.

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by curvilicious: 9:17am On Feb 20, 2017
There isonly one thing i need to know
For how long will he be there before they declare him unfit to preside over this nation?
So that i will know the remaining number of days
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by shamecurls(m): 9:18am On Feb 20, 2017
Long live His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari!(GCFR)
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by royal231(m): 9:19am On Feb 20, 2017
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by BanevsJoker(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2017
We do not care anymore. We don't want him to speak to us. He is hale and hearty. He is just on vacation. Leave us to concentrate on surviving this recession. He can continue his vacation till 2019. He can even contest for reelection from his vacation. WE DO NOT CARE ANYMORE.

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by AdonaiRoofing(m): 9:21am On Feb 20, 2017
Quickly do so please

Contact us for all your roofing jobs and roof maintenance etc
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 9:24am On Feb 20, 2017
im just imaginin if he waz nt a northerner and doing this rubbizh....noorth learn frm hw other tribes r cool,ignore ur born to rule mentality and make this nation work
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by nNEOo(m): 9:27am On Feb 20, 2017
Abi you will arrange for "a Buhari " to speak with Nigerians
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by thestevens: 9:32am On Feb 20, 2017
What do you mean you will tell buhari to speak to Nigerians.he doesn't know his constitutional right as a president of a nation?

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by rolams(m): 9:35am On Feb 20, 2017
This shows we have imbeciles in the presidency. Do they need to tell the sensible presido to talk to his people? Are they telling us ironically that they instructed Mr President to inflict hardship on Nigerians? With this statement, it shows our president don't know his right.
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Favourgate: 9:38am On Feb 20, 2017
I can perceive in my spirit that something is wrong with our President. This people should just come out straight and stop playing games with Nigerians. Enough is enough.
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:39am On Feb 20, 2017
Thecassanova:
So you've to tell him before he speaks with us

Lol. You never see somchin. We will. We shall. We are planning to. We intend to ndey finish for their side.
Presidency telling President to talk to his people grin grin

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by kings09(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2017
Ur zombie-ism na sumtin else. So it's not necessary? Cos he z spending his personal money abi?
babyfaceafrica:
Not necessary
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Favourgate: 9:43am On Feb 20, 2017
nNEOo:
Abi you will arrange for "a Buhari " to speak with Nigerians
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by columbus007(m): 9:54am On Feb 20, 2017
Another arrangee grin
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Judithjovial(f): 9:55am On Feb 20, 2017
This Buhari this Buhari that news isn't making any sense nw. Nigeria will be same with anyone at the top.
http://www.naijxclusive.com/buhari-deserves-rest-allowed-fayose/
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by lexy2014: 9:58am On Feb 20, 2017
temitemi1:
Buhari is a ghost worker... awau from work for over a month now n still receiving salary, is this not a corruption
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin guy u wicked but u are right

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by tectonotimes: 10:01am On Feb 20, 2017
This politics of lie and deception must stop in Nigeria.
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by hatchy(f): 10:02am On Feb 20, 2017
Do dead people talk?
Its a matter of time,the truth cannot be concealed forever.

Osinbajo have already ascended the throne.

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by nNEOo(m): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2017
Favourgate:

We kn how it works already
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by euchariadavid(f): 10:04am On Feb 20, 2017
They are Just woken up from their sleep;they shouldn't tell him
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 20, 2017
NEEDLESS!!!....to serve nig is NOT BY FORCE!
Dude should willingly resign n treat himself!...

#must africans die in power?
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by shocks(m): 10:15am On Feb 20, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
This isn't rocket science and I am surprised why it is taking the presidency so much time to do this simple thing.

Invite a hand-picked pressmen and journalist to London, do a live or recorded 15 minutes chat with them, broadcast all over social media and quell the conspiracy theories and permutations and combinations going on.

After two days, direct the efcc on where to find hidden stacks of cash and we will forget about the president and roar to the new discovery cheesygrin
cheesy grin You must be a PR person.
Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by chuksjuve(m): 10:16am On Feb 20, 2017
We are waiting

Contact us for your Horticulture, Landscape and Beautifications ( Garden services)
We add value to your real estate projects.

Re: We Will Tell Buhari To Speak With Nigerians – Presidency by lastmaster(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2017
so bubu the dullard will still receive salary for this month and last month, APC continue deceiving urself.

COVID-19: Sanwo-Olu Goes Into Self-Isolation As His Close Aide Tests Positive / My Predecessors Left With 22 Police Vehicles –arase / Open Grazing Law: Forces Move To Stop Ortom’s Re-election Bid