Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,356 members, 7,947,576 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Used Cars To Avoid (consumer Reports) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Used Cars To Avoid (consumer Reports) (823 Views)

⚫⚫ CarGuideNG Comprehensive VIN Reports - More Useful Than Generic Free Reports! / ⚫⚫ Premium Vehicle History Reports + Vehicle Pictures : VIN / Chassis No. ⚫⚫ / ® ⬆️ ⬆️ Autocheck® Vehicle History Reports Powered By Experian. ⬇️ ⬇️ ® (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Cars To Avoid (consumer Reports) by khalhokage(m): 6:05am On Feb 20, 2017
According to Consumer Reports, these are cars you shouldn't buy used.

These 2006-15 models have a record of below-average overall reliability. They’re listed alphabetically by make and model. The worst used cars are shown in bold italics; they’re models with much-worse-than-average overall reliability based on multiple years of data. We recommend skipping all of them.

Acura

Model------------Model Years to Avoid
RLX----------------2014
TLX----------------2015

Audi

Model-----------Model Years to Avoid
A4-----------------2006-2007, 2009-2011
A5-----------------2010-2011

BMW

Model------------Model Years to Avoid
1 Series---------2012
3 Series---------2006-2009, 2011
4 Series---------2015
5 Series---------2006-2008, 2010-2012, 2015
i3-------------------2014
X3------------------2006-2008, 2011
X5------------------2011-2014

More here
Re: Used Cars To Avoid (consumer Reports) by searchng4love: 6:13am On Feb 20, 2017
Stop writing rubbish... Just state their problems and we will proffer solutions based upon our kazeem's expertise led by Gazzuzz... For me Audi is a beautiful marquee... Only if you know what and what to avoid
Re: Used Cars To Avoid (consumer Reports) by khalhokage(m): 6:33am On Feb 20, 2017
searchng4love:
Stop writing rubbish... Just state their problems and we will proffer solutions based upon our kazeem's expertise led by Gazzuzz... For me Audi is a beautiful marquee... Only if you know what and what to avoid

Once an idīot, always an idīot.

This is based on research from Consumer Reports, as is clearly stated, this is a list of models with below average reliability as is also stated and this listis a lot more extensive.

If you want specific problems with every model in this list, then do your own research.

It's not my fault if your car or favorite maker/model is on this list.
Re: Used Cars To Avoid (consumer Reports) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:37am On Feb 20, 2017
searchng4love:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4891438_img20170123213837_jpeg44d64119d68615efce35089c4a57515e
Re: Used Cars To Avoid (consumer Reports) by searchng4love: 6:38am On Feb 20, 2017
khalhokage:

Once an idīot, always an idīot.

This is based on research from Consumer Reports, as is clearly stated, this is a list of models with below average reliability as is also stated and this listis a lot more extensive.

If you want specific problems with every model in this list, then do your own research.

It's not my fault if your car or favorite maker/model is on this list.
The fact that a forum reports it doesn't make it a biblical edict .... Learn to synthesize information... But wait .... You only learnt how to copy and paste in school ...Ok.

Re: Used Cars To Avoid (consumer Reports) by searchng4love: 6:39am On Feb 20, 2017

Re: Used Cars To Avoid (consumer Reports) by khalhokage(m): 6:44am On Feb 20, 2017
searchng4love:

The fact that a forum reports it doesn't make it a biblical edict .... Learn to synthesize information... But wait .... You only learnt how to copy and paste in school ...Ok.

Never said it was biblical, instead I said it was according to consumer reports, I also wasn't hiding the fact that this was copied, that's why it says at the very beginning "According to"

NB Consumer Reports isn't a forum.

Learn comprehension skills.

Dullard
Re: Used Cars To Avoid (consumer Reports) by searchng4love: 6:46am On Feb 20, 2017
khalhokage:

Never said it was biblical, instead I said it was according to consumer reports, I also wasn't hiding the fact that this was copied, that's why it says at the very beginning "According to"

NB Consumer Reports isn't a forum.

Learn comprehension skills.

Dullard
I would love to insult you back but obviously you can't comprehend simple statements... But summary is....

(1) (Reply)

Neatly Used 2005 Honda Accord / A Nigerian Used 2005 Model Toyota Sienna Fabric Interior For Sale.1.650m / Quick Sale : Mazda Tribute 2001 For Sale (reg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.