Stats: 3,168,832 members, 7,872,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) (20573 Views)

Shoki Dance: Orezi Vs Lil Kesh, Which Is Better? / American Rap Artiste, Lil Wayne Is Dead? / Ice Cube Disses Kanye, Eminem, Jay-z, Dr Dre And Everyone In New Song. (2) (3) (4)

Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 09, 2009
deres dis argument goin on and i nid u guys dat really really really really really really really knw abt rap 2 vote who u tink is d best,i knw both of dem are gud but i tink deres a lil diff. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Datpiff8: 8:35am On Dec 09, 2009
Lil Wayne, but Eminem is nice too
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Vuitton(m): 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2009
Lil Wayne doesnt write rhymes and his lyrical content are more of what i can relate with/to so i give it to him.
Eminem is brilliant but all that clown chat is so lame!
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Rhymstein(m): 6:58pm On Dec 09, 2009
U guys make me laff.wot does lil wayne say dat gets u inspired.em wld tear lil wayne apart skill 4 skill.wots does writin have to wit this.he doesnt write,he starts whining on rnb songs,sayin uninspiratin thrash

Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by hax: 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2009
Eminem sh!ts all over Lil Wayne. It's not even close. I don't know what led to the comparison.
No one can match Eminem's flow. Especially not anyone under Young Money.

Maybe only Elzhi can come a little close though. :p

Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by rocnaija(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2009
grin Is this a joke question??

Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Genuflect(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2009
Rocnaija, abeg help me ask am o. Eminem vs,
Lil' Wayne. You noticed I didn't put them in the same sentence. That's the way it should be. Lol. By the way, Weezy does punch-ins. So his own method of 'not writing' is not hard as it seems (unlike Jigga)
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Nobody: 5:41am On Dec 10, 2009
weezy

Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Vuitton(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2009
Genuflect:

Rocnaija, abeg help me ask am o. Eminem vs,
Lil' Wayne. You noticed I didn't put them in the same sentence. That's the way it should be. Lol. By the way, Weezy does punch-ins. So his own method of 'not writing' is not hard as it seems (unlike Jigga)

Can you be a bit more explicit with punch-ins
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Genuflect(m): 9:14am On Dec 10, 2009
^^^Vuitton, you no know punch-ins? He spits 4 bars, takes a break to figure out what next, another 4 bars, break, another 8 bars etc. Get it now?
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Vuitton(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2009
Yea. . Thx we learn everyday wink
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 10, 2009
u dudes are lame *ss n*ggers
. . . . . . . . . . . . LIL WAYNE. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . IS DE' GREATEST. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . .[Lil Wayne]. . . . . . . . . . . . .
No one on the corner has swagger like
moi
Church, and I'm too clean for the choir
I require, but I desire
I got stripes, A-di-das
Mamis scream, "?Papi no mas!"
Run up in your shit just me, no mas
Running this shit like I got four' tires
No one has swagger like these for' guys
Now when it comes to styles, I got
several
Sharper than the swagger, dagger or
metal
And my jew-els, blue and yellow
The type of shit that make 'em call you
Carmelo
Rules as follows stay true to the ghetto
Write your name on the bullet make you
feel special
Ha! What the Bleep you boys talking 'bout?
I know it's us cause we the only thing
you talk about
And I'm gone, bye, yeah
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2009
. . . . . . . . . . . . LIL WAYNE. . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . IS DE' GREATEST. . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . .[Lil Wayne]. . . . . . . . . . . . .
I am the beast
Feed me rappers or feed me beats
I'm untamed, I need a leash
I'm insane, I need a shrink
I love brain, I need a leech
Why complain on easy streets?
I don't even talk, I let the Visa speak
and, I like my sprite easter pink
And my wrist special par but the mule is
cooler
I have more jewels than your jeweler
Touch, and I will bust your medulla
That's a bullet hole, it is not a tumor
Red light red light stop your rumors
I stay on track like a box of Pumas
Now just r-r-rock with Junior
I am the little big Kahuna, ya'dig.
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Genuflect(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2009
Numaj, you fall ma hand. Na those kind verses dey faze you?
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2009
na dsame verse give us grammy

Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by slimshay(m): 11:20am On Dec 10, 2009
laff go finish me for here. U wan compare Em
and Lil Wayne *notice the sentence thing too*, you come post these 'ogi' verses still dey brag abt grammy?!!! Come on, you can do better. grin
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2009
the person who wants to compare Em with wayne is an IDIOTI. Eminem is a legend. wayne is a reference.

Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by sunnykiss(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2009
@Poster

Your head no correct you dont even know Hip hop at all, Lil wayne, hip hop attitude has died since 2004, all his new works is rubbish trash , even he is into rock, while a white person like eminem is more blacker in heart in hip hop, dan most Stupid southern rapper,

Lil wayne is a successful kid, but eminem is a masterpiece in lyrics and attittude, Ok dont compare lil wayne and eminem, ok dem no be mate

Eminem is also the best selling artist of the decade, beating the beatles

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/eminem-is-the-bestselling

babaearly (m) Yes the person wey compare eminem and wayne is a Vagabond
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by mukina2: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2009
Yes oh . .Even soulja Boy is better than Tupac cheesy

Just like Victoria Beckham can sing better than Whitney Houston cheesy

Paris Hilton sings wayyy better than Mariah Carey cheesy

Shawty Lo is better than DMX

Lil Romeo is better than kanye west cheesy cheesy

nansense and ingredients. Eminem and wayna ke grin grin
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2009
y una dey cry na. . . . . .slim na comedian,and who is talkin abt bestseller?
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Vuitton(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2009
Eminem's Lose yourself was a special track to me cos it was different from most of the jokes he spits.

Please can Eminem fans post some of his lyric here so we can analyse and compare with Weezy?
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 10, 2009
they cnt cus they are afraid. . . . . .
they said wanye now do rock,y didnt em try sumtin new apart 4rm his comic rap we have been hearin 4 sum yrs now,i dnt even tink dat em cld do 5mins freestyle. . . . . . .he hardly make use of urban words dat kips ur head bangin and finally intoxicated. . . . . . . .
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Genuflect(m): 4:21pm On Dec 10, 2009
Numaj, you dey yearn Eminem no sabi freestyle? This is getting sacrilegious!! And you already know Shady is the highest selling rapper of all time, right?
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
who told u those lies?. . . . .my bro dis is 2009 nt 1999
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by osasp(m): 7:27pm On Dec 10, 2009
Numaj:

they cnt cus they are afraid. . . . . .
they said wanye now do rock,y didnt em try sumtin new apart 4rm his comic rap we have been hearin 4 sum yrs now,i dnt even tink dat em cld do 5mins freestyle. . . . . . .he hardly make use of urban words dat kips your head bangin and finally intoxicated. . . . . . . .
was going to argue then i read this. . .
now its not worth arguing
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Genuflect(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2009
Numaj, of course you've not heard Eminem's new freestyles. Shady is still hungry like he was looking for a deal
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by hax: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2009
'I have more jewels than your jeweler'
wtf?
'I got stripes, Adidas'.
wtf?
Weezy is better than Em?

This is why I think he's one of the worst rappers alive. He's terrible and yet has so many stupid fans.

Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by chrisrock(m): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2009
lil wayne is the greatest for sure,
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2009
Eminem sold millions of copies as at 1999 and Lil-Wayne was not out at that time.

Now who is selling more? I think it's Lil-Wayne. Lil-Wayne has more fans than Eminem. He might be crazy but he is selling. Let's take a Nigerian example, compare Timaya and Ruggedman. RuggedyBaba makes more sense and organised music, Timaya makes a lot monotonous music and makes a lot of noise. But who sells more? Of course its Timaya.

So bro, Eminem might be a legend but Lil-Wayne is more commercial. In fact, he is a commercial rap legend.

To tell the truth, I prefer and respect Eminem to Lil but Lil is all over the place, noisy, crazy and selling and you just can't deny that.
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Genuflect(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2009
^^^Dude, Lil' Wayne released his first album in 1999 so what the hell are you saying? All you half baked Hip Hop fans should shut the fuk up if you don't know what you're talking about. And please, Weezy doesn't have as much fans as Em and can never as much as Em. Period!!
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 11, 2009
lol. . .pls lets stop arguin i dnt wnt sum pple 2 cry. . . . . . .ok lets try
. . . . . . . . . . .50 CENT. . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . .VS. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . .RICK ROSS. . . . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Eminem Vs Lil Wayne (who Wld U Vote As D Best) by osasp(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2009
obongproff:

Eminem sold millions of copies as at 1999 and Lil-Wayne was not out at that time.

Now who is selling more? I think it's Lil-Wayne. Lil-Wayne has more fans than Eminem. He might be crazy but he is selling. Let's take a Nigerian example, compare Timaya and Ruggedman. RuggedyBaba makes more sense and organised music, Timaya makes a lot monotonous music and makes a lot of noise. But who sells more? Of course its Timaya.

So bro, Eminem might be a legend but Lil-Wayne is more commercial. In fact, he is a commercial rap legend.

To tell the truth, I prefer and respect Eminem to Lil but Lil is all over the place, noisy, crazy and selling and you just can't deny that.
get ur facts str8 so u dont sound stupid next time

Seyi Vibez is the World's Most Streamed Artiste On Audiomack, overtakes Asake / These Are The Top Latest Nigerian Songs To Vibe Through The Christmas / 'Iyanya Vs Desire' Album Launch In Abuja (Pictures)