Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,753 members, 7,875,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:42 AM

How To Make Watermelon And Pineapple Juice Without A Juice Extractor - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Watermelon And Pineapple Juice Without A Juice Extractor (3660 Views)

USB Charged Blenders/juice Extractor / Vegetable Fruit Juice Extractor / How To Select A Good Watermelon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Watermelon And Pineapple Juice Without A Juice Extractor by gechyy2(f): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2017
These fruits are loaded with vitamins and minerals that are superb for whole body nutrition including the cardiovascular system. Both fruits (pineapple and watermelon) is filling when eaten, therefore prevents you from eating more calories than you should. It’s an excellent recipe for those who want to lose weight. Some women may not have a juice extractor at home, don’t worry the solution is right here.

What you need:

Medium sized pineapple
Medium sized watermelon
Blender (food processor)
Cheesecloth (cloth commonly used to prepare akamu, ogi, pap in Nigeria)
Half cup of water
The method of preparation:

Wash your hands
Wash and cut your pineapple and watermelon
Put both fruits in your food processor
Pour half cup water and blend until a smooth mixture
Pour into your cheesecloth and sieve
Your juice will come out clean and pure
Serve chilled

see video to learn more-http://www.womanlycare.com/how-to-make-watermelon-and-pineapple-juice-without-a-juice-extractor/
Re: How To Make Watermelon And Pineapple Juice Without A Juice Extractor by MayhorE(m): 10:53am On Feb 20, 2017
you'll blend with the seed and its peel(watermelon I mean)
Re: How To Make Watermelon And Pineapple Juice Without A Juice Extractor by gechyy2(f): 10:57am On Feb 20, 2017
yes i blend with the seeds,of course you'll take the peel off.just watch the video then you'll learn more.
Re: How To Make Watermelon And Pineapple Juice Without A Juice Extractor by pyzdan: 5:28pm On Feb 19, 2019
I want to start fruit juice business. can I use this recipe to produce commercially
Re: How To Make Watermelon And Pineapple Juice Without A Juice Extractor by CloneTerminator: 6:06pm On Feb 19, 2019
It is legal?

(1) (Reply)

Energy Drinks And Their Effects / 5 Rich Home Made Baby Food / How To Prepare A Very Good Stew. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.