Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,110 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Interview For Microsoft Graduate Internship 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview For Microsoft Graduate Internship 2017 (1709 Views)

2017 Microsoft Graduate Internship Recruitment (interns4afrika Program) / Apply Now For The Wave 6 Microsoft Graduate Internships In Lagos, Nigeria / Deadline in 48 hrs!Microsoft Graduate IT Technical Support Intern Programme 2016 (2) (3) (4)

Interview For Microsoft Graduate Internship 2017 by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 20, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/3461795/deadline-48-hrs-microsoft-graduate

From the above thread, the Internship for Microsoft was advertised. I applied since November, 2016, but I received a call just now from a "+27" number - a South African line obviously, from Microsoft.

In summary:

1) Was told I would be sent a message on my Fuzu account. So please for those who applied, it will be a good idea to check your Fuzu account once in a while.

2) I wasnt among the top 20, so if you were scared of not receiving a mail asserting your top-twentiness, please still go through your Fuzu login and be close to your phone.

3) An interview will soon be scheduled. Therefore friends, let us JAM our heads together. If any of us has an idea about the kind of questions that may be asked, please feel free to share.

God bless us. E go better. grin

cc: bzeey, oripenye, agalamanyi, MistaBabz
Re: Interview For Microsoft Graduate Internship 2017 by MistaBabz: 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Johnzzy:

From the above thread, the Internship for Microsoft was advertised. I applied since November, 2016, but I received a call just now from a "+27" number - a South African line obviously, from Microsoft.

In summary:

1) Was told I would be sent a message on my Fuzu account. So please for those who applied, it will be a good idea to check your Fuzu account once in a while.

2) I wasnt among the top 20, so if you were scared of not receiving a mail asserting your top-twentiness, please still go through your Fuzu login and be close to your phone.

3) An interview will soon be scheduled. Therefore friends, let us JAM our heads together. If any of us has an idea about the kind of questions that may be asked, please feel free to share.

I remembered last year December they scheduled an interview for me but as at then I was processing a job in Abuja so there was a clash and I couldn't go to Lagos. I think it's basically technically oriented because it's a technical role, so the questions will still be centered in IT technical related issues. Best of luck bro
Re: Interview For Microsoft Graduate Internship 2017 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 20, 2017
MistaBabz:

I remembered last year December they scheduled an interview for me but as at then I was processing a job in Abuja so there was a clash and I couldn't go to Lagos. I think it's basically technically oriented because it's a technical role, so the questions will still be centered in IT technical related issues. Best of luck bro
Thanks boss. I appreciate.
Re: Interview For Microsoft Graduate Internship 2017 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
Johnzzy:

In summary:

From last year personal experience, I was matched with a firm, don't worry your Fuzu account is linked to your e-mail, so any mail you get would reflect in both accounts.
As I was saying when you are matched, normally they would e-mail you the details of the firm, so you could do a little digging of your own and at least know the basics about the firm. I had issues with scheduling with the firm I was paired with, so I didn't attend the interview, but some firms are quite flexible and would agree to a Skype or Voice Call. It all depends. All the best.

Re: Interview For Microsoft Graduate Internship 2017 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 20, 2017
agalamanyi:

From last year personal experience, I was matched with a firm, don't worry your Fuzu account is linked to your e-mail, so any mail you get would reflect in both accounts.
As I was saying when you are matched, normally they would e-mail you the details of the firm, so you could do a little digging of your own and at least know the basics about the firm. I had issues with scheduling with the firm I was paired with, so I didn't attend the interview, but some firms are quite flexible and would agree to a Skype or Voice Call. It all depends. All the best.

Oh is that so? Thank you very much boss. At least I have an overall idea of the general logistic at stake.

Thanks brother.
Re: Interview For Microsoft Graduate Internship 2017 by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Johnzzy:

Oh is that so? Thank you very much boss. At least I have an overall idea of the general logistic at stake.

Thanks brother.
hello bro , did you still go for this internship? how was the experience?

Coscharis Group Limited Graduate And Non-graduate Recruitment, October 2017 / Npowerng / Top Construction Companies In Nigeria (for Construction Work Job Seekers)