Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:10 AM

Nigerian Movie - 1000 Miles - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Movie - 1000 Miles (1658 Views)

Foreign Tabloids Mock Nigerian Movie "Spider Girl' In Hilarious Movie Review / Half Of A Yellow Sun: Best Nigerian Movie For 2013 / You Know It's A Nigerian Movie When... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Movie - 1000 Miles by Shaunscot(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2009
A cousin of mine just saw 1000 Miles at the Silverbird Galleria and is all about it.
Now 1st - Im no fan of any Nigerian Movie.
2.I havent even seen the preview to know what the movie is about.
3.The last 2 Nigerian Movies I saw at the Galleria are total disappointments (Irapada and The Figurine)

Anybody seen this movie?

Can you do a review and let me know if its worth spending money on.
Re: Nigerian Movie - 1000 Miles by Parohfrey(f): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2009
Not all American movies out there are worth seeing, but does that stop you from seeing more American movies? Because you saw one or two bad movies doesnt conclude that all others are or will be bad.
Re: Nigerian Movie - 1000 Miles by Shaunscot(m): 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2009
Paroh_frey:

Not all American movies out there are worth seeing, but does that stop you from seeing more American movies? Because you saw one or two bad movies doesnt conclude that all others are or will be bad.
I get your point but some movies need to come highly recommended before I go to see it.

There's a lot of information you can get about movies online + plot/synopsis.

I saw Gamer and I would have requested for a money back + compensation on wasting my time to see the movie if I could.

The problem with this particular movie is that I cant get any info from it anywhere(not even on Nairaland).

The only good thing Ive heard about this movie is that they dont shove the regulars (Jim Iyke,Ini Edo and Co) into your face.
Re: Nigerian Movie - 1000 Miles by man47: 7:49am On Jan 07, 2010
I didn't like this movie.
Re: Nigerian Movie - 1000 Miles by jenifier80: 3:03pm On Jan 07, 2010
Well guys i have found one more site for latest movie reviews and comments.That site also contains the live movie feed and you could actually download it too.The site name is w w w.Moviesjudge.c o m .Let me know too how it goes with you guys.

Regards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wealth Management Raleigh | Empty Ink Cartridges | Footwear Headhunter New York | Master Spa Products

(1) (Reply)

M-net's Big Brother Africa Season Six Tagged Bigbrother Amplified / How Can I Get Copywright Of Movies / Ideas Are Alive, Let Yours Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.