Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,612 members, 7,917,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? (2328 Views)

Dear Side Chick, Before You Snatch Someone’s Husband Please Read This / OMG: Another Woman Turns Into A FISH After Sleeping With Someone's Husband! / I Don't Know Who Got Me Pregnant: My Husband Or My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? by victorazy(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2009
Am confused now and dont no what to do. I want to findout if God is still responsible to show people their partners after what happened in the Garden of Eden when Man (Adam) acused God of giving the woman that made him to disobey Him. Apart from that, many so called God's revealed partner have crumbled today of which i have an aunty dat is presently living with another man from the one God revealed which failed long time ago and so many stories of the same scenario. Pls my people, i want to know what is the problem where the revealed partners can breakup after being married.

If your answer is "Yes" Then, why the breakup
If your answer is "No" Then, why God said "ask and it shall be giving"
Re: Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? by Igwe9(m): 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2009
I'd say ''No'', God has given us the power to do things on our own accords. most cases, some people  blame God for every little misfortune that comes their way but claim supermen or women if it was in the other way round.

To come to your quote, of which you failed to specify the kinda request God was referring to, I'd say without good work and faith, nothing for you unless it was predestinated.  cool

BTW, I'd love to meet with you if . . . . . . . . . .  [/color] smiley
Re: Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? by victorazy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2009
ok thanks
Re: Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? by Igwe9(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2009
victorazy:

ok thanks
you welcome! smiley
Re: Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? by 190: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2009
yes God does
the same way he told and showed me OPELOVELY

now im in trouble cos shes dissappeared~
Re: Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? by snowdrops(m): 4:55pm On Dec 09, 2009
A babe has been revealed to me on this Nairaland as a future " ".
Re: Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? by victorazy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 09, 2009
snowdrops:

A babe has been revealed to me on this Nairaland as a future " ".

190:

yes God does
the same way he told and showed me OPELOVELY

now im in trouble cos shes dissappeared~

Eeeh Guys, we're talking about revelation from God plzzz. @190, plz wen dey go show dat film cuz i go like to watch am is too disasterous.
Re: Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2009
guy if u believe that crap then u believe anything. stuff like that is what gives atheist ammunition to finish religion.

which kain yeye reveal, na scam bo. leave matter. u neva notice say for all those churches them no dey reveal the wowo sistas and the poor brodas. tseew.
Re: Does God Reveals Someone's Husband or Wife? by sweetcoint(f): 5:05pm On Dec 10, 2009
Yes in some cases that maybe lead to destruction, and the breakup is there to locate ur missing rip and we breakup to make up

(1) (Reply)

Men: Lingerie Or Not? / f / How Do You Cope With The Missing Him Part?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.