Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,303 members, 7,950,558 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party (50637 Views)

Sola Sobowale Sighted At Street Canteen (Photos) / Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2017
Mama to jaye ju
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by safarigirl(f): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
Her entrance when it was time for the Bride's family to dance in was EPIC

She stole the show in the entire movie. I hardly noticed Adesua sef

4 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
shola shobowale try for da movie

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by ItsUncleDee(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2017
yemsai:
Very beautiful woman!...d movie ain't dat interesting tho..
i don't agree with you
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by yaqq: 2:38pm On Feb 20, 2017
If u know her only as ' toyin tomato, hit like
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by Btruth: 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
EniHolar:
I like this lady since the days of Super Story (Oh Father, Oh Daughter)

Toyin Tomato

Ògidì ọmọ Yorùbá

Eniola, please teach me how to put those marks on the Yoruba words. You are indeed an "Ogidi omo Yoruba" too.

cheesy
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by yemsai(f): 2:39pm On Feb 20, 2017
ItsUncleDee:
i don't agree with you
Well...one man's food is another's poison..
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by oyindare(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
yemsai:
just tell us say u never get money to go watch the movie

2 Likes

Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by keyanZuzer: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
rman:

For wia.

Thunderbolt beats this movie hands down!
Magun don tey Na. Nowadays, nollywood movies are sh*t. It takes them 3 days to make one movie. This is the first nollywood movie I watched and was proud of; it's been ages since they released good movies
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by Officecentreng: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2017
Correct Actress
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Toyin Tomato as she then was grin
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by rman: 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
keyanZuzer:

Magun don tey Na. Nowadays, nollywood movies are sh*t. It takes them 3 days to make one movie. This is the first nollywood movie I watched and was proud of; it's been ages since they released good movies

Well you said in the history of nollywood
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by toseen7: 2:48pm On Feb 20, 2017
Veteran...........
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by yemsai(f): 2:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
oyindare:
just tell us say u never get money to go watch the movie
Lolz...see u
I even hav it ryt nw on my phone..
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
well ...dunno o
BT she luks like doughnut to me....
jxt saying tho'
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by ARKdiscloser7(m): 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2017
Lies !!!!! and over hyping and over packaging!!!!!!!!!!
Lagos usual media hyping..........
When the chips are down now they will start asking us to donating for one health issue or the other.
#fakelifetins
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by Mattyxta(f): 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
This movie na kasala.....
very interesting movie to see...
btw na two scene funny pass
where the yoruba's (the bride's family was about to dance) and sola sobowale was like... "ginger o, ginger o, swagger o, swagger o".... and the second part was.....

Grab your copy now!!!!!
Plz don't slay me o..
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by adedayo2000: 3:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
I was there too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by bayulll011(m): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
ARKdiscloser7:
Lies !!!!! and over hyping and over packaging!!!!!!!!!!
Lagos usual media hyping..........
When the chips are down now they will start asking us to donating for one health issue or the other.
#fakelifetins

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by Boyooosa(m): 3:46pm On Feb 20, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
So how was the show stolen
When i first read 'steals', I thought Seun Egbegbe's curse is contagious grin

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by jrusky(m): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2017
If she stole the show then police should be call in to recover the show.

Though she is ok and I don't have issue with her let her ride on but this days women are just too much oily looking face with gigantic deceptive make up this is so weird you can not even know who is beautiful for real and those beautiful for fake until they shower and has not get to their make up industry gadget box, God save us.

Ride on Sobowale.

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by danduj(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
yemsai:
Are u kidding me
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by Priceless2802(f): 4:20pm On Feb 20, 2017
:mama no wan old again

Arugbo lady

looking beautiful thou!
tongue
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by bamisepeters(m): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2017
yemsai:
by your comment we know who you are...

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by yemsai(f): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
bamisepeters:
by your comment we know who you are...
And u are?
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by rossyc(f): 4:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
She was amazing in that movie.
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by deflover(m): 5:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Omo so my two ticket money dey inside DAT 450million oh
With my pop corn and fanta
So me and my baby don make dem hammer
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by kaycodes: 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
youngaz:
I really like d movie anyway...it's funny and so so entertaining...especially dah part where d thief entered Banky's room and all d families were comin in one by onegrin ...woooo!...it's been a long time... smiley

Men, I was beginning to think I was the only one who found that scene totally hilarious.

Thief: Are there other people coming
Aunty Sola: Errrmmm lemme go and check grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by kcowen(m): 5:54pm On Feb 20, 2017
That movie was Dope,its so hilarious..one of the most anticipated movie of last year & it was worth the wait....
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by achieverme(m): 7:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
stunningjudy:
This woman is a real actress cheesy

Is that ur toaster? He must yaff been born in England
Re: Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party by oyindare(m): 7:28pm On Feb 20, 2017
yemsai:

Lolz...see u
I even hav it ryt nw on my phone..
if u no enjoy the movie why u no delete am after u don watch am I like u sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angel Okorie And Regina Daniel Hangout / Wizkid Wears N750,000 Gucci Jacket / Adesua Etomi All Smiles With Her Parents At Her Traditional Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.