Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,397 members, 7,978,264 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 12:54 AM

South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country (1395 Views)

Isreal Orders Africans To Leave Or Face Imprisonment / Nigerians Confront South Africans With Guns In Pretoria - Facebook User / South Africans Blast Nigerians On Facebook: "Nigerians Must Be Deported" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2017
Amid the report of xenophobic attacks on Nigerians in South Africa, citizens of the country have asked Nigerians to leave, accusing them of destroying their country.

South Africa has had a reputation of attacking foreigners with reports of looting and burning of shops owned by Nigerians.

A fresh attack was allegedly launched by South Africans on Nigerians living in Pretoria West, South Africa in the early hours of Saturday, February 18.

The president of Nigeria Union in South Africa, Mr Ikechukwu Anyene, President, Nigeria Union, told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on a telephone call that the attacks began at 4.00am.

Anyene said: “As we speak, five buildings with Nigerian businesses, including a church have been looted and burned by South Africans.

“One of the buildings is a mechanic garage with 28 cars under repairs, with other vital documents, were burned during the attack.

“Also, the pastor of the church was wounded and is in the hospital receiving treatment.”

According to him, the union received information that there will be xenophobic attacks against foreigners on Feb. 22 and Feb. 23 and they proceeded to warn Nigerians living in the city.

Screen shot of reactions from South Africans indicated that they did not want foreigners in their country and said they were responsible for decadence in their country.

See evidence below:

South African ask Nigerians to leave their country

South African ask Nigerians to leave their country

https://www.naij.com/1089419-south-africans-nigerians-leave-country.html

Re: South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by kaykay1980: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2017
DEM WAN TRY BA
Re: South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by Horus(m): 4:39pm On Feb 20, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvvCAfXvqyM

Nigerians Facing It Again In Pretoria , South Africa
Re: South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by ayogozie(m): 4:44pm On Feb 20, 2017
Let them come home and start up farming in there verious villages

Re: South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by benedictnsi(m): 4:51pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nigeria don suffer sha ooo.....
well, till their government stamps it, there are just making noise
Re: South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nigerians are successful than them and are taking over the girls there.I leaned a nigerian can enter a club and start popping champagne.Their girls will be all over him.So they are jealous
Re: South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
comshots:
Nigerians are successful than them and are taking over the girls there.I leaned a nigerian can enter a club and start popping champagne.Their girls will be all over him.So they are jealous

So it's women affairs Nigerian men went to administer in SA? Why won't they send them away, jobless set of touts.
Re: South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by coded01: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
It's a shame when fellow Africans say they don't want you in their country...

Nigeria I cry for you...
Re: South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by Henrydone: 7:30pm On Feb 20, 2017
Nigeria are talking over their jobs, getting the best grades in their schools, posed get better opportunity.to me the jealousy is inevitable

Re: South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by Horus(m): 1:01am On Feb 21, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4895829_8d59a5c3651f4967aeb102ea654aa801_jpeg7f1d9329389f577da2eac1f7bce303ab

A vigilante mob attacks a Nigerian migrant in Pretoria, South Africa on Feb. 18, 2017.

(Photo: James Oatway/Reuters)
Re: South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by ifyalways(f): 5:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Henrydone:
Nigeria are talking over their jobs, getting the best grades in their schools, posed get better opportunity.to me the jealousy is inevitable
Nigerians taking over their jobs? shocked

Never knew roaming the streets, selling drugs and doing yahoo is now jobs.

My daughter schools in SA so I visit SA frequently. To be honest, Nigerians got this coming. They do drugs and are so boisterous about it, do yahoo and use SA girls identities to pick up WU( saw this several times) and engage in all types of fvckery.
Agreed, the average black SA is lazy but then, we got this coming bruv. I just pray that the few Nigerians that are not into shaddy lifestyle in SA stays safe. Can't really wait for my daughter to finish her studies and get outta that country.

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 21, 2017
ifyalways:

My daughter schools in SA so I visit SA frequently. To be honest, Nigerians got this coming. They do drugs and are so boisterous about it, do yahoo and use SA girls identities to pick up WU( saw this several times) and engage in all types of fvckery.
Agreed, the average black SA is lazy but then, we got this coming bruv. I just pray that the few Nigerians that are not into shaddy lifestyle in SA stays safe. Can't really wait for my daughter to finish her studies and get outta that country.
It's not only nigerians they attack.They attack other africans who are doing legitimate businesses and looted their shops as well.

Re: South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2017
Pidgin2:

So it's women affairs Nigerian men went to administer in SA? Why won't they send them away, jobless set of touts.
Are SA hard working?

Re: South Africans Ask Nigerians To Leave Their Country by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 25, 2017
ifyalways:

you don old o shocked . Would love to meet your daughter

(1) (Reply)

5 countries That Give Away Free Housing To To Its Residents / German Skilled Immigration Act; What You Need To Know / US Bans Citizens From Travelling To 12 Nigerian States (see Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.