Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,945 members, 7,933,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:06 AM

MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat (53611 Views)

Have MMM Participants Given Up? / Why Has MMM Not Released Official Statement Prior To Resumption / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by ademasta(m): 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2017
MMM KWA
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by condomuser: 11:08pm On Feb 20, 2017
You see this question you asked openly is good.

BUT unfortunately they will rather give you the answer privately so that they can wash your brain into believing.

Adeolabency:
You guys are saying MMM is now paying part of the 2016 mavros when you PH and GH. Please if all you are saying is true show us your screen shot or evidence
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by Judah95(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2017
obiorathesubtle:
grin Haters just love hating..

I've PHed ND GHed on MMM..

Part of my 2016 mavro has been released to me..

The haters will never stop their hate campaign..

Well, If you chose to cry because of the people laughing at their own foolishness.. Good for you..

The Nairaland mods and their cohorts are laughing ignorantly.. grin grin

Mumu, try get sense.

1 Like

Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by luckydube007: 12:16am On Feb 21, 2017
This guy is just funny... Lol
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by deebrain(m): 12:43am On Feb 21, 2017
This guy is a gifted comedian.
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by Pylony(m): 12:53am On Feb 21, 2017
MMMites as they are popularly call, should go and sin no more
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by xest(m): 1:03am On Feb 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

Well, If you chose to cry because of the people laughing at their own foolishness.. Good for you..

dem fit rush now block u. Bad belle pll
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by xest(m): 1:03am On Feb 21, 2017
MMM is paying. Wether Una like am or not

1 Like

Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by TinaAnita(f): 1:13am On Feb 21, 2017
That dude is the biggest clown so far. The song is so hilarious and touching at the same time....hehehehehehe hahaha
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by macgodon: 5:07am On Feb 21, 2017
if he really sing a song like this then he is not updated on Mmm issue him among all people should know that Mmm is gradually paying people back their money Mmm is back stronger I just pH waiting to GH Mmm is the solution to this hard time haters your plan to crash Mmm through media did not work try another plan .

2 Likes

Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:10am On Feb 21, 2017
obailala:
I do not know who the first set of 'help providers' paid to, but the fact is that they recovered their money. Lets assume the scheme lasted for 12 months, the first moneys paid may have gone to the fraudsters and the last set paid also disappeared, but the fact is that the participants in-between certainly did not lose out; the fact remains that the money was moving in cycles and going by the logic with which it worked, I can tell you that the losers do not outnumber those that gained.
What I'm surprised at u friend.
there wouldn't be this uproar if those duped didn't far out number those who gained.
infact those who gained initially gained at the expense of those crying now and they were also used to establish credibility for the fraudulent scheme to gain more members.
the truth is many who lots vast sums aren't even crying out for fear of being jeered at since they were all warned.
many of my friend who lost prefer to quietly open up to me die to the confidence they Ve in me, knowing I will always protect their secret.
out of close to about 100 who went into, only one it seems gained without loss because I am aware he bought a jeep. Although I'm yet to Ve another one on one conversation with him since the crash of the scheme.

1 Like

Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by BrutalJab: 6:27am On Feb 21, 2017
LeFreakSoChic:

Which explains why yours is missing.
How are you different from a bandit? Millions of Mavrodians have their monies stuck in the system since 2016 and you claim operations are still running codedly.
I asked where and all you could come up with is a cliché response expected from common thieves.
Don't bother coming back for me.
Now I know that you are a fool.

If you are a participant, you won't be asking what happened to ur 2016 mavro.

Animal, I'm not gonna be the one to enlighten you.
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by Emycord: 6:45am On Feb 21, 2017
Ladiesdream:
Together we change the world kikikikiki
reminds us of apc change. And to think it seems apc and buhari is playing mmm with our economy
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by maasoap(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2017
obiorathesubtle:

grin Nigerians and misinterpretation..

How is MMM a business??

Baba. It's a ponzi scheme.. Ponzi No be business..
Tell that to those who put their life savings there, those who borrowed to do it, those who used their school fees, house rents and so on.
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by obailala(m): 9:11am On Feb 21, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
What I'm surprised at u friend.
there wouldn't be this uproar if those duped didn't far out number those who gained.
infact those who gained initially gained at the expense of those crying now and they were also used to establish credibility for the fraudulent scheme to gain more members.
the truth is many who lots vast sums aren't even crying out for fear of being jeered at since they were all warned.
many of my friend who lost prefer to quietly open up to me die to the confidence they Ve in me, knowing I will always protect their secret.
out of close to about 100 who went into, only one it seems gained without loss because I am aware he bought a jeep. Although I'm yet to Ve another one on one conversation with him since the crash of the scheme.
Lol... like I said earlier, the wailers will always be louder and more prominent than the gainers, hence you will always get the impression that the wailers are nore in number however you look at it. But I gave a simple mathematical analogy earlier to buttress my point..

If I'm right, the MMM scheme works by a participant PH'ing and GH'ing 130% of what he PH'ed after a month right?... A simple calculation, if 5 participants PH with N100 each, we would have N500 in the 'imaginary' pot. Then since after a month they are meant to get N130 each, the breakdown is that only the first 3 participants would get N130 (total of N390/N500), the fourth person receives only N110 (total now N500/N500) while the fifth person gets nothing. Based on this very simple model, I have conservatively assumed only the first 3 participants (60%) who receive full N130 as the winners while the last 2 participants (40%) would be in for surprises.

I personally know a lot of people who gained massive sums, even though the lost some money at the end, it was bothing compared to what they had already gained when the scheme was still on. The people who lost money at the final month, who exactly did they pay their money to?... wasnt it other participants? So if 100 people lost at the last month, doesnt it mean 100 people also received payouts too?.... except you are saying the guiders manipulated the system at the last month and matched themselves to collect money from everyone who provided help in November, then I would agree slightly with you. But as long as people didnt start lamenting not receiving payment in November, then I believe the gainers were definitely more than the losers in general. A lot of people chop clean mouth while the losers have been wailing about.
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by Drkelvin76(m): 10:07am On Feb 21, 2017
Tell them
obiorathesubtle:

Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by Drkelvin76(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2017
We no de show you
condomuser:
You see this question you asked openly is good.

BUT unfortunately they will rather give you the answer privately so that they can wash your brain into believing.

Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by Drkelvin76(m): 10:11am On Feb 21, 2017
They don't know
BrutalJab:
Bloggers and stupidity are like beans and bread.

That guy is one of all this IG Comedians naa.

Which one is MMM musicians again? The hustle for traffic is real tho

Thank God MMM is going on codedly and smoothly
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by Superman7: 10:17am On Feb 21, 2017
Hello everyone, please beware of the site: "METABITSSHARE TRADE"
They are the biggest fraud of 2017. They stole my $300. They will tell you that you can invest any amount and get 10% profit daily, I started with just $2 and they kept raising the stakes and telling me to upgrade till I paid $300, after then they told me to upgrade to $600 and I then saw their tricks. Were they paying? Yes, they promised to pay 10% returns daily which they did, but they withheld the withdrawal and made it pending till you upgrade (pay more money) it's as if you're even putting back twice of what they give you.
Metabits Shares Trade is a very fraudulent site and over 6,000 people are currently trapped, DON'T JOIN THEM. TELL THOSE AROUND YOU TO STAY OFF METABITS SHARE TRADE. >>>Spread this message<<<
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by Adeolabency(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2017
Drkelvin76:
They don't know
Show us PO prove
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by Adeolabency(m): 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2017
Drkelvin76:
They don't know
Show us your PO prove
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by seghordy: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2017
lol grin grin grin grin
Gassa007:

So Will you go and fry beans now??
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by seghordy: 2:16pm On Feb 26, 2017
haha cheesy cheesy
obiorathesubtle:

Quote me again, typing rubbish, and prove to the entire Nairaland community that your utter foolishness is not only genetic, but exponentially increasing every second..

Get out of here.. Fawuu
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by kesses: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
but MMM na disappointment jor
tonex360:
Tell them... haters will always hate.. MMM is still working like wifi...
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by kesses: 4:54pm On Feb 26, 2017
abii ooo
their money and there is nothing they can do about it
durasome:
Funny but pity those whose money are gone!just happy for myself that I never joined after so so much pressures from friends and families.
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by kesses: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
the video is kind of funny
the guy has voice ooo
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by kesses: 4:56pm On Feb 26, 2017
lol
Unlimited22:
This nigga is an utter clown.
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by kesses: 4:57pm On Feb 26, 2017
just like that
the guy don dey blow
Dething:
Hummmm! There is an appointment in a disappointment.

This guy has just gotten a platform. I hope he uses it well.
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by kesses: 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2017
am still yet to understand why Nigerians will fall for that
9jakohai:
It's their money....no problem

The sad thing is that most Nigerians fell for the scam that was MMM

There is no such thing as easy money.
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by kesses: 5:00pm On Feb 26, 2017
oya na u get car
we wey we no get wedone laugh commot for ou chair
MARKone:
O lawd Akant!!! grin

I don laff fall commot my car grin
Re: MMM Chief Musician Has Given Up And Finally Released A Video Claiming Defeat by kesses: 5:01pm On Feb 26, 2017
that is for you
obiorathesubtle:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The 10 Richest Africans In 2014 / What Investment Mistake Would You Never Make In 2021? / MMM Considers 40 Percent Interest As Participants Reduce, Demand Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.