Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,198 members, 7,919,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:37 PM

Entangled Souls (episode 4) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Entangled Souls (episode 4) (473 Views)

Short Story: ENTANGLED / Entangled / Entangled Souls (episode 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entangled Souls (episode 4) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2017
''Wow Harrison, you look good, don't tell me you're the tight scheduled CEO of Harrison Oil and Integrated Services''
With a slight grin, ''Can hardly believe that myself, Tiara. Where on earth have you been?''
''Well... Around, am actually sorry for keeping you waiting, the traffic was terrible, and my office is quite far from here plus i had to tidy things up at work before coming'', Tiara said, apologetically.
''It's owkay, Tiara'', was all Harrison could come up with. Deep in his heart, he was grateful for seeing her again and that alone had made up for her lateness.
''So, to business...''
The next 30minutes, they had spent discussing business issues and finally they were through. Harrison decided to make use of the opportunity.
''So, finally, here you are, could it be that, you have come to stay?''
''Beg your pardon? Don't get you''
''I mean, could it be that you're finally walking into my arms to stay for as long as time lives?''
''Omg... Harrison, you haven't stopped fooling around'', Tiara said with a chuckle. A chuckle that made Harrison shiver on his seat and ran through his spine like a river.
Harrison grabbed her hands, squeezed them gently and with a slow pat on the back of her soft tender hands with his thumb, he looked straight into her eyes and said, ''I love you Tiara, have always did? Why do you think i'd call you up in the middle of the night back then? Why would i have worked my way to be in the same practical group with you? Why would i have slipped my literature book under your desk and be sent out instead for not having one? Think Tiara, think...''
Cloud of tears over shadowed her eyes, so it has been Harrison all the while and she had never looked in his direction.
''But why Harrison? After all these years, it's been twelve long years'', Tiara said almost in a whisper.
''Does it matter the number of years? Those years had life because i had hope in seeing you again and am not ready to let you go, not now, not ever''.
Streams of tears trickled down Tiara's face, ''It does matter Harrison, i have someone''.
''Then i'll wait, i'll wait for you to figure out who it is you really want, at least you aint married yet, you can still change your mind''.
''No Harrison, it's late, why did you have to come now? Why not two months ago?''
''Why is it late? Why two months ago? I don't get you Tiara''
''Am... Am pregnant, Harrison''
To be continued...

(1) (Reply)

Rites Of Passage / See How You Can Win Recharge Cards Reading Kingdom Tales (see Photos) / One Silly Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.