Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,746 members, 7,875,861 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

"Education Is Not Your Right" Chris Chukwuka Told Adeyeye Olorunfemi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / "Education Is Not Your Right" Chris Chukwuka Told Adeyeye Olorunfemi (437 Views)

Unilag Student Activist Olorunfemi Remains Suspended After Seven Semesters / Save Nigeria Public University! One Man Protest By Adeyeye Olorunfemi / Ghana Adopts Chukwuka Okonjo's Double Intake Educational System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Education Is Not Your Right" Chris Chukwuka Told Adeyeye Olorunfemi by Adebanjids1(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2017
Chris Chukwuka (Facebook friend) replied my post on the FUTO issue with this -
I think you are the one uncivilized and insensitive
here mate! If you are, you will know that
education is not your right! No one forces you to
be educated and as such you shouldn't cause
unnecessary commotion in schools. You had
dealings with just few professors, 0.05% of the
whole and you have generalized that all Nigerian
Professors your uncivilized. The police enforces
law and order in the society, if you go against
the law you will be cracked down by the police.
It's high time we understood that education
won't be free, cheap or for everyone.

This is the most uncivil,uneducated and unpatriotic comment I have read on Facebook. Nigeria students!.

(1) (Reply)

10 Steps For A Successful Examination / 15 Amazing Things You Won’t Believe Actually Exist In Nature / 5 Basic Factor To Consider Before Choosing A University To Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.