Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:43 AM

Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did (817 Views)

How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? / What Is The Craziest Thing You’ve Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by Wikiforum(m): 9:55pm On Feb 20, 2017
undecidedRelationship/Love can make one act stupid, silly and funny most times but if the relationship eventually goes sour, then you see the former love birds turn into worst enemies.

BE SINCERE – Tell Us that one thing you have for your Girlfriend or Boyfriend that you are regretting you ever did to the id!ot.

We want to hear from you – Drop your comments.

Mine I Bought the Babe a Camry for 2.9m in 2014, then I never even buy Bicycle for my Mama o Na the New BF dey drive the Car about now.

What About You?

http://newslanda..com/2017/02/tell-us-one-good-thing-youve-done-for.html?m=0
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by ikp120(m): 9:59pm On Feb 20, 2017
Giving her part of the love I should have reserved for Darbeelicous cry cry cry

Who know if I fit get full refund of the love? cry

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by whitebeard(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2017
treating her the way a queen is treated, investing so much time, money and attention only to realise it all a waste..lol..real painful and whenever i think of it i just have this smirk on my face.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by AlexCk: 10:11pm On Feb 20, 2017
Sacrificing an episode of davinci demons for ZeeWorld. cry cry

grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by schumastic(m): 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2017
I wish I never said hi

2 Likes

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by BiafranBushBoy: 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2017
I prayed with her to marry a rich man...

Mtcheeww!!

She doesn't even remember my first name again!!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by subtlemee(f): 10:41pm On Feb 20, 2017
Bought him some shirts which he wore serially to take pics with his new girl in the bedroom which I personally selected the blinds and bedsheets, then use it as dp..i thought I will never get over it

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
I have no regrets for the things i did for my ex. Rather, he made me cleverer.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by darbeelicous(f): 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2017
I wish i never said "I love u"...... Don't think I'll ever say it again!

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by darbeelicous(f): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2017
oya come and show me her house lemme collect it! angry angry
Ahn ahn, what do u mean? sad sad
ikp120:
Giving her part of the love I should have reserved for Darbeelicous cry cry cry

Who know if I fit get full refund of the love? cry

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by ikp120(m): 5:36am On Feb 21, 2017
darbeelicous:
oya come and show me her house lemme collect it! angry angry
Ahn ahn, what do u mean? sad sad

Lolzzz grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by Obinnau(m): 6:10am On Feb 21, 2017
All is fair in war and love. I never look back for once to consider none of the things I did. Why live my life with regrets when I can focus on my life and move on?
Re: Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Wasting the time and energy on him which I would have channeled to other productive activities.

1 Like

Re: Tell Us One Good Thing You’ve Done For Your Ex That You Wish You Never Did by Blessinzy(f): 6:14am On Feb 21, 2017
like buying clothes for him...

(1) (Reply)

Bizarre Entry Requirements For OAU Ladies-only Group "Omega Chicks Circle / Wow...can't Believe This!! / 11 Secrets Man Should Never Reveal To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.