Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,092 members, 7,933,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:56 AM

After 3 Years Of Pregnancy, A Woman Gave Birth To This. Viewer's Discretion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / After 3 Years Of Pregnancy, A Woman Gave Birth To This. Viewer's Discretion (1052 Views)

Cryptic Pregnancy: Doctor Abah Ehi Peter Shares Worrisome Tale Of Pregnancy Scam / Maggots Coming Out From A Woman's Head (Viewers Discretion Advised) / Baby Born Without Anus In Delta State (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After 3 Years Of Pregnancy, A Woman Gave Birth To This. Viewer's Discretion by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 21, 2017
By Davies Iheamnachor

PORT HARCOURT—After a three-year pregnancy, a woman, Ijeoma, gave birth to a horse-like creature, yesterday, in Rumuowha village, Eneka community, Obio Akpor Local Government Area of Rivers State.
The development, Vanguard learned, left the residents of the area in awe and confusion. Ijeoma was said to have been married for seven years and reportedly gave birth to the strange creature after three years of conception.
Ijeoma, who narrated her ordeal during the three-year period of the pregnancy to Vanguard, noted that it was her first conception.
Ijeoma said: “I am still in pain. I have been pregnant for about three years now. When I came to give birth, I gave birth to a strange thing.
Meanwhile, the youth leader of the community, Mr. Simeon Chukwu, assured that the community would give its support to see that the woman receives good medical attention.

Re: After 3 Years Of Pregnancy, A Woman Gave Birth To This. Viewer's Discretion by gabinogem(m): 12:56am On Feb 21, 2017
Did she sleep with a horse or a goat cheesy

1 Like

Re: After 3 Years Of Pregnancy, A Woman Gave Birth To This. Viewer's Discretion by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 21, 2017
This world ehn?

(1) (Reply)

What If Humans Had Eagle Vision? / 6 Fun Facts You Didn't Know About The Vagina! / Pls Help, My 21months Old Boy Cant Called Daddy Or Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.