Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,362 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:01 AM

How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts (1755 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Wants New Breasts As Her Birthday Gift, Prays To God / Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How / Tonto Dikeh Wants Another Cosmetic Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by HungerBAD: 2:36am On Feb 21, 2017
The Leadership Newspaper

In truth, the marriage crisis of controversial actress Tonto Dikeh is getting messy with the latest moves by a source close to her to ensure her husband Olakunle Churchill is portrayed in a bad light. According to a reliable source, the actress who started the marriage crashing scandal with the removal of the husband’s name from her instagram, was reported to have allegedly fuelled the PA and husband romance to attract public sympathy.

It was revealed according inside source, that the mother of one, boasted to her husband that she would drag his image to the mud with her overwhelming influence on social media. She threatened to bring him down on social media as the husband does not command such authority or fame on the Internet.

Her supposed determination to downplay him and his image, instigated her disrespectful disposition in her mother- in law’s house, where she was allegedly accused of attacking and pushing down her mother- in law. Her 2 hours breaking of home properties was reported to be as a result of her marijuana related reactions in her family home.

Which according to source was the height of embarrassing the husband faced that prompted him to travel. Tonto Dikeh was said to have hurriedly removed her husband’s name on instagram to elicit fans sympathy and public condemnation for the husband.

As the issue of the alleged infidelity of her husband was gradually phasing off as the accused lady refuted the claim on TV, Tonto Dikeh was fingered to have sponsored her colleague, one Uche Maduagwu of TINSEL to fire another allegation of Gay accusation, with recorded Youtube video, though, the actress has come out publicly to disassociate herself from Mr Uche who claimed had been talking with her on phone.

The latest gist which is believed to have emanated from an online media some days ago in a rumour capacity but consciously sponsored gossip, is the domestic violence which was alleged to be one of the reason she left the married.

This seem very obvious that the excuses to justify her celebrity marriage breakup is to keep throwing stones on the husband and sacrificing her family secrecy on the alter of social media. Though, Churchill in his latest interview debunked the accusation of beating or maltreating his wife.

http://leadership.ng/entertainment/572856/how-tonto-dikeh-wants-to-ruin-husbands-career-with-social-media-stunts

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by drimpeccable(m): 2:55am On Feb 21, 2017
Marriage should be a beautiful experience when handled with care by the two adults involved. It's high time elders around the duo intervene and sue for peace. Where separation becomes inevitable, it should be done in a manner that would not damage the psyche and future of their child.

Ultimately, what matters is the happiness of all the parties involved.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by Rtopzy(f): 5:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Childishness at its peak. After dragging his image through the mire, another intelligent woman will come clean it up nd give him happiness. She go come dey cry dey trap him using dia son as bait. lubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by greatwhite(m): 5:43am On Feb 21, 2017
Tonto is still in her childhood mentally. Cause I don't know how else to process all this mess. I wish her all the best tho. But make she remember the internet never forget. Someday her son would read about her actions and inactions.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by opeyemiieblog(m): 5:53am On Feb 21, 2017
haaahaa.....u call all dis stunts
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by dingbang(m): 6:02am On Feb 21, 2017
I saw it coming.... Marrying a celebrity will be d greatest mistake of my life. Cuz there is no iota of humility nor submission in them
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 21, 2017
If I be this guy, I won't bother to respond to any of the accusations when she's tired she will stop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 21, 2017
This man is really bad in marriage.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by Realhommie(m): 6:53am On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
Chai... How exactly do you mean?

From everything I'v read so far since the their marriage wahala started I'm of the opinion Tonto is overreacting... It's within her powers to resolve this whole ish amicably, i honestly don't like how she's going bout the whole thing...
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 21, 2017
the man went for beauty. he was so blind that he even fell for an over-used one.

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by Nobody: 7:00am On Feb 21, 2017
Realhommie:
Chai... How exactly do you mean?

From everything I'v read so far since the their marriage wahala started I'm of the opinion Tonto is overreacting... It's within her powers to resolve this whole ish amicably, i honestly don't like how she's going bout the whole thing...
His first marriage crashed, now his second.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by Realhommie(m): 7:06am On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:
His first marriage crashed, now his second.
I see, but do you have details of what led to his first marriage crashing, if it aligns with this one (his second )?

Note that this marriage hasn't crashed yet, they're only separated atm...
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 21, 2017
See how inarticulate the fake gist is.

" And we were told "

" And it was observed "

Can you people leave Tonto & her marriage

2 Likes

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by Agozie48: 10:37am On Feb 21, 2017
OP please present a strong evidence that this news came from a reliable source , what you just posted are lies upon lies fake news fake people

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by Kobicove(m): 12:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
ToriBlue:

My friend will you shut your trap!

How did you come to the conclusion that the man is at fault here?!
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by Nobody: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2017
Kobicove:

My friend will you shut your trap!

How did you come to the conclusion that the man is at fault here?!
grin e pain am!
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Wants To Ruin Husband’s Career With Social Media Stunts by oluwafreshkid(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2017
greatwhite:
Tonto is still in her childhood mentally. Cause I don't know how else to process all this mess. I wish her all the best tho. But make she remember the internet never forget. Someday her son would read about her actions and inactions.

This comment really got me thinking. Imagine me now, surfing the internet, then come across different posts about my parents.... that's really devastating.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija! Efe Wife Thanks Him For Donating To The Poor / "I Worked Ten Times With Wizkid Before He Knew Drake" Wale Tells Online Troll / Badoo Trying To Beef Davido? See Hilarious Comments By Fans!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.