Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,918 members, 7,949,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Army Will No Longer Tolerate Cheap Blackmail! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Will No Longer Tolerate Cheap Blackmail! (707 Views)

We Won’t Tolerate Cattle Ranches In Southwest, Says Afenifere / We Pray You Will Continue To Tolerate Us As Your Children - NASS To Buhari / May God Give Nigerians Patience To Tolerate My Government – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Will No Longer Tolerate Cheap Blackmail! by africambs(m): 5:05am On Feb 21, 2017
The attention of 6 Division Nigerian Army has been drawn to a baseless and unsubstantiated allegation by one Mr. Emma Powerful who claims to be the Media and Publicity Secretary of a criminal gang that goes by appellation “Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB)” in which he claimed through the media that 11 of its members were killed by soldiers on 20th January 2017 in Port Harcourt while conducting a solidarity rally to commemorate the election of Mr. Donald Trump as President of the United States of America.

For more details, visit
http://africambs.com/2017/02/20/army-will-no-longer-tolerate-cheap-blackmail/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Will No Longer Tolerate Cheap Blackmail! by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:11am On Feb 21, 2017
wink
Re: Army Will No Longer Tolerate Cheap Blackmail! by Aufbauh(m): 5:15am On Feb 21, 2017
Fake news has rather dominated the conversation of late. It's made it very hard to stay in touch with reality.

Information that's false, but made to look real online, seems to proliferate daily.

Apple CEO Tim Cook believes that fakery is killing people's mind and there is a need for massive media campaign to confront the scourge most especially among the kids.

If you ask me on my take about the ideology of the Ipob, I'll confidently tell you that both their storylines and pursuit are built on Fakery & falsehood.

1 Like

Re: Army Will No Longer Tolerate Cheap Blackmail! by Epositive(m): 5:31am On Feb 21, 2017

#positivevibes
Re: Army Will No Longer Tolerate Cheap Blackmail! by potent5(m): 5:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Well, if they can no longer tolerate cheap blackmail, then let's make the blackmail expensive and see.

3 Likes

Re: Army Will No Longer Tolerate Cheap Blackmail! by kolado(m): 6:00am On Feb 21, 2017
Where is the black mail? Huh i can only see white mail
Re: Army Will No Longer Tolerate Cheap Blackmail! by kabrud: 6:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Aufbauh:
Fake news has rather dominated the conversation of late. It's made it very hard to stay in touch with reality.

Information that's false, but made to look real online, seems to proliferate daily.

Apple CEO Tim Cook believes that fakery is killing people's mind and there is a need for massive media campaign to confront the scourge most especially among the kids.

If you ask me on my take about the ideology of the Ipob, I'll confidently tell you that both their storylines and pursuit are built on Fakery & falsehood.

Very correct bro. Spreading lies just to gain public sympathy and if u ask them, they will start shouting "freedom of expression" as if that freedom is about misguiding the public with lies.
Annoyingly, the general public seems to agree with these liepods rather than the actual events.
Mr Emma Powerful, go and explain ur freedom of expression. Very disgusting.
Re: Army Will No Longer Tolerate Cheap Blackmail! by midol: 6:23am On Feb 21, 2017
We yoruba muslims know the army is lying, we all saw the pictures of soldiers taking a shooting position and killing IPOB people in PH but because we don't like IPOB and want to unite with them by force we will agree with the lies of the Army and delete the truth from our muslim skulls. Insha Allahu! grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Will No Longer Tolerate Cheap Blackmail! by zendy: 6:42am On Feb 21, 2017
Aufbauh:

The idelogy of IPOB is very simple, independence from Nigeria fir the Biafrans same as Nigerians once agitated for independence from Britain.

As for fake news, IPOB are backing their stories up with eyewitness testimonies, pictures and videos.

1 Like

Re: Army Will No Longer Tolerate Cheap Blackmail! by iykofias(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2017
Cheap gini?

Sometime I wonder if I voluntarily agree to come to nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

See How Ben Bruce Mock Buhari As Ita Giwa,Dino Melaye & Utomi Fight Against Rape / Breaking News! Buhari Sent Me Sms But I Missed His Call! / President Buhari Calls Emir Of Kastina, Condoles Him Over Mother's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.