Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,462 members, 7,917,402 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) (13214 Views)

Efia Odo: “Ghanaians Like Sex, They Like It Too Much” / Nicky Minaj Open's Her Breast Mistakenly On Stage While Performing / Can You Allow Your Bae OPEN Her B**bs On Beach Publicly? This Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by CHARLOE(m): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2017
matrix199:
Something is terribly wrong with Africa!

I feel most people in Africa had live a life-before in another realm, but were sent to Africa as their after life due to atrocities in their life before, because Africa looks more like hell.

We're called black not because of the colour of our skin, but the colour of our mind.

This lady could be anyone's mother, sister, aunt, cousin, niece, or friend. If she had millions at home, she wouldn't have given in to the temptation to steal. She stole for a good or bad reason. Humans are liable to making mistakes, it's in their nature. How many of those animals would strip their mothers, sisters, or aunts naked if they stole from them at home?

Civilization is still light year away from Africa.
Same idiots will sing d praise of polithiefcians that have stolen billions n defend them online & offline. Calling some people animals is an insult to animals!
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Raintaker(m): 6:48pm On Feb 21, 2017
savagefinder:
pls help me beg the mods to bring back my thread ooh!! They have close it!!
chai
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by obinna58(m): 8:20pm On Feb 21, 2017
matrix199:

I feel most people in Africa had live a life-before in another realm, but were sent to Africa as their after life due to atrocities in their life before, because Africa looks more like hell.

We're called black not because of the colour of our skin, but the colour of our mind.

This lady could be anyone's mother, sister, aunt, cousin, niece, or friend. If she had millions at home, she wouldn't have given in to the temptation to steal. She stole for a good or bad reason. Humans are liable to making mistakes, it's in their nature. How many of those animals would strip their mothers, sisters, or aunts naked if they stole from them at home?

Caused by religion
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Macgabe(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2017
deanoffaculty:
What is the problem of black race?? Must they always strip females all in the name of jungle-justice? Now I see the reason why white people like to call us 'Apes'.
This is too barbaric......

stripping either male or female in the name of jungle justice is entirely wrong OK. Am not trying to justify what they did to her as I also frown at it vehemently. Things like this don't happen back in those days when our judicial system will prosecute the guilty ones and our security operatives are up to task and execute whoever is found guilty. The reverse is the case now hence the emergence of jungle justice.
It is a condemnable way of taking laws into our hands and we must ensure that we desist from it but also our security operatives should bring back that trust we had in them back in those days. Its a pity we still live with this kind of mentality.
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by ayaside(m): 3:04am On Feb 22, 2017
And nobody could pay for her??
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 22, 2017
matrix199:

absolutely correct, I have exactly same thoughts, exactly same. Africans are people sent to suffer their afterlife ...

1 Like

Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:08am On Feb 22, 2017
i won't see all these empathetic comments if i happened to be a guy
Re: Hot Ghanaians Strips Female Thief , Force Her To Open Her Legs (photos ) by Akious2k2(m): 5:04pm On Feb 22, 2017
Kingsley1000:
jungle justice should be condemned irrespective of the gender,they should have taken the case to the appropriate authority
I totally agree with u, but if it were 2 b a man, do u think pple dis much would condemned d act of stripping him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bursted: Twin Brother Of Joeboy Revealed How Joeboy Abandon Him (see Details) / AWESOME! MEET The Woman With The World’s Fattest Belle / 2face To Tour Schools To Inspire Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.