Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,247 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:14 AM

Wow! Sheep Born With Six Legs In Niger State. (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wow! Sheep Born With Six Legs In Niger State. (see Photos) (627 Views)

Ini Edo Flaunts Her Newly Acquired Bum And Straight Legs In New Photos / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It / Mr Eazi Flaunts His Cute Legs In Boxers As He Takes Selfie With His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! Sheep Born With Six Legs In Niger State. (see Photos) by phosky(m): 9:23am On Feb 21, 2017
WOW! SHEEP BORN WITH SIX LEGS IN NIGER STATE. (SEE PHOTOS)
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2017/02/wow-sheep-born-with-six-legs-in-niger.html

Facebook user, Baba Umar, shared the photos of a sheep that was born with six legs at Kpege, Niger State – the incredulous situation had the community’s people gather in amusement as they cleared their doubt.
Continue with the photos below:

Re: Wow! Sheep Born With Six Legs In Niger State. (see Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:27am On Feb 21, 2017
Maybe the Sheep naaa Alsaltian Sheep

Endtime Sheep tongue
Re: Wow! Sheep Born With Six Legs In Niger State. (see Photos) by fran6co(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2017
hm
Re: Wow! Sheep Born With Six Legs In Niger State. (see Photos) by femolacqua(m): 9:48am On Feb 21, 2017
OMG

(1) (Reply)

Run From Such Smile They Are Not Real / Wale And Lil Wayne Dances "Shakiti Bobo" In Running Back Music Video / Evicted BB Naija Housemate, Gifty Shares Cosy Photos With Mr 2kay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.