Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,709 members, 7,882,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:23 AM

Nigeria Artistes And "swagger" - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Artistes And "swagger" (815 Views)

Nigerian Artistes And The Lip-synching Syndrome / Download All Naija Top 20 Music Here Incl Mr Raw - Forget Swagger Etc / Cartiair - Owo Ati Swagger(remix) Ft. Gino, Terry Tha Rapman, Da Grin & Eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Artistes And "swagger" by inme: 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2009
What's up with Nigeria artistes and the word "swagger"  Why is it that most Nigerian artistes cannot compose a song without the inclusion of "swagger" almost all the songs i have heard lately have the word "Swagger" When they rap "swagger"  R n B "swagger" Fuji "swagger" juju "swagger" I learnt there's an artiste called "El Swagger" Is it that they dont know what to sing or could this be as a result of lack of creativity?

What do you fink?
Re: Nigeria Artistes And "swagger" by lalaboi(m): 12:09am On Dec 10, 2009
Lol. . .Even football commentators now use the word swagger!. . . But naija talented and untalented artistes think the word swagger = hits for them. . .
Re: Nigeria Artistes And "swagger" by osasp(m): 12:14am On Dec 10, 2009
im tired of it too. its a world wide thing, . .half d users dont even know d actual meaning
sum girl almost orgasmed in anger d otha day, arguing with me that swagger means 'looking good'.smh
Re: Nigeria Artistes And "swagger" by Parohfrey(f): 12:30am On Dec 10, 2009
Re: Nigeria Artistes And "swagger" by mamagee3(f): 3:08am On Dec 10, 2009
Nigeria Artists and which swagger? grin grin
Re: Nigeria Artistes And "swagger" by stkris(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2009
if most of those catz actually had some of dat swag, it probly wont be so irritating. i thought i was d only one tired of that crap.

(1) (Reply)

Teddy Pendagrass, Rip The Original Love God / Unimaginable Mind Blowing Beats To Spice Up your Lyrics / Dbanj And Genevive In New Video Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.